Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
It is amazing how any negative criticism is immediately met with aggressive rebuttal.

For example I made mention a few months back that in my opinion we would not see the cloud this year. I was immediately reprimanded for spreading rumors....

I'll wait patiently for my refund and eventual product availability email but my excitement is certainly waned after all the missteps.

I hope you guys know a bit more about building a vape then running a business!

elmomuzz,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
"I" don't play the Pre-Launch game myself, even more so with start up companies, as my own mindset is far from patience compliant with start-ups, lol. I'm just glad to see it wasn't a 'PRE-PAY' deal leading up to the release..... those I would NEVER trust in the least.

All I know is that I have been following the Cloud's development for quite a while now and I'm anxious to see this device come to market, and once it has and is open to direct order/ship I'll be right there to get mine !

smokum,

sunsett70

"I hope you guys know a bit more about building a vape then running a business!"

think it's a tad unfair of you to say that as SM has stated that this enterprise is a first for them as well. anyone who has ever started a business knows first time out there will be shitloads of issues, known and unknown, cropping up left right n center, especially if he's trying to do everything himself with a 3 man team. he has never tried to hide the deficiencies and screw-ups he has encountered, and always kept us in the loop. coming from a country where customer service/sales rep has a tendency to give replies like "i don't know" or don't even bother replying, i really appreciate their response.

i bet SM's got better things to do like un-fucking the fuck-ups he's experiencing, so for him to spend his time and personally come here and state his willingness to address Fiend's concern one-on-one says much about him.

sunsett70,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Won't somebody think of the children! :o

... Sorry I couldn't help myself. :peace:

I can't wait to get my hands on the cloud, the wait is almost over and teething problems are a given. All the best with the fixing of the order form bugs. A launch like this is no small task and you guys are only human like us and entitled to make some mistakes!
Keep being awesome and keep it foggy! :D

psyshaman,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
Seriously.
For you harsh business critics....imagine you in their shoes. They are honest, to a fault, allowing you critics insight as to business and product development. They could charge for the education, IMO.

Imagine, what the last number of 150, preorders at about 400 each, that alone, never mind the 1000 possible preorders, is about $60,000. The stress of build/design/management and allocation/coordination of all of this is immense. IMO, they are succeeding excellently!

Irie,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I've started several businesses. I know firsthand how difficult it is to be successful and that is why I am concerned with the lack of professionalism. For example, the videos presented on the first page. They are of low production and vague. They leave me with more questions then answers. Just how hot is the bowl when you go to remove it after a toke? The excuse is that the man in charge of PR is not a videographer and when they get some capital they will hire someone to make something better. How many of you think you could make a better video and would be willing to do it for just one session with a cloud or even for free??

They are good at building hype though and I like the rest of you waits patiently for liftoff. :ko:

elmomuzz,

Troi

elmomuzz said:
I've started several businesses. I know firsthand how difficult it is to be successful and that is why I am concerned with the lack of professionalism. For example, the videos presented on the first page. They are of low production and vague. They leave me with more questions then answers. Just how hot is the bowl when you go to remove it after a toke? The excuse is that the man in charge of PR is not a videographer and when they get some capital they will hire someone to make something better. How many of you think you could make a better video and would be willing to do it for just one session with a cloud or even for free??

They are good at building hype though and I like the rest of you waits patiently for liftoff. :ko:

@elmouzz -- The EZ bowl since its a fine mesh screen, does a good job of transferring the heat to the herbal contents and retaining as little as possible, after 1 toke I would say the bowl is not noticeably hot at all, after 3-4 I'm still able to pull it out of the device, it is warm to the touch not scolding in any way.

Troi,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
That is good to hear. It was my only concern with the design. It's hard to tell if there is a solid metal ring that the basket hangs from or it was all screen.

elmomuzz,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Troi said:
elmomuzz said:

@elmouzz -- The EZ bowl since its a fine mesh screen, does a good job of transferring the heat to the herbal contents and retaining as little as possible, after 1 toke I would say the bowl is not noticeably hot at all, after 3-4 I'm still able to pull it out of the device, but it is warm to the touch, but not scolding in any way.

Bravo Troi! This is a professional answer, since it provides the information requested and ignores the accusation that VapeXhale is unprofessional.

Just felt the need to point that out...

pakalolo,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
elmomuzz said:

You know I bet a lot of people said this to Donald Trump the first couple times he went bankrupt. Well without the vape part of course!

MarcellusWiley,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
pakalolo said:
Bravo Troi! This is a professional answer, since it provides the information requested and ignores the accusation that VapeXhale is unprofessional.

Just felt the need to point that out...

I agree with you. Maybe they should have him make a new first page video. :)

elmomuzz,

max

Out to lunch
MarcellusWiley said:
elmomuzz said:

You know I bet a lot of people said this to Donald Trump the first couple times he went bankrupt. Well without the vape part of course!
Good point. I don't know why some are expecting perfection or even professionalism from 3 young guys starting a business for the first time. Professionalism usually comes with experience, since it's a learning process.

A list of famous people who didn't succeed at first (and I don't think VapeXhale will fail)-
50 Famously Successful People Who Failed At First

max,

SkollIstKrieg

@VXL Team:
Again, this is all part of starting an internet business. As another user had mentioned, this is just a case of you can't keep 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. However I wanted to say again, don't let a bunch of negative nancy's pull you guys down! You've got a great product, a great attitude and a drive that will get this thing out!

I'm a happy follower of the VXC community and understand how online product launches go. A few bugs here and there is normal and all part of the process. Once all is worked out between e-commerce and manufacturing and the two are outputting, I'm sure everyone will be stoked!

SkollIstKrieg,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
max said:
MarcellusWiley said:
elmomuzz said:

Good point. I don't know why some are expecting perfection or even professionalism from 3 young guys starting a business for the first time. Professionalism usually comes with experience, since it's a learning process.

A list of famous people who didn't succeed at first (and I don't think VapeXhale will fail)-
50 Famously Successful People Who Failed At First

Thank's for reiterating my point.

elmomuzz,

max

Out to lunch
elmomuzz said:
Thank's for reiterating my point.
No, the point I was aiming at was your expectation of professionalism from 3 guys with no experience. I want a well designed vape. I don't care if the designers have a few bumps in the road on the business aspect. I can get professional business execution from companies like Vapir and Storz and Bickel, but neither company has a product that I'm interested in. They're sticking to bag fill and inexpensive plastic designs, while smaller, less professional companies are moving the vape industry forward.

max,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
manchild said:
IAmKrazy2 said:
*note (with current setting the units shuts off after 12minutes on full temp., unless i turn if off then on again to reset auto shutoff. Production unit will be about an hour shutoff i believe. this is only when on temps higher then i would ever use for herb, past the noon position on the dial. On herb temps, i don't believe any shutoff is built into the production unit.

This is the only comment I have found with regards to the auto shut off capabilities of the cloud.

IAmKrazy obviously knows what he's talking about but can we get a clarification from the VapeXhale team?
And a related question. How fast can you guys vape your usual sized bowl?

I've been unusually happy for the last few days...... I wonder why?

Not sure if the VX crew can confirm or dis-confirm the auto-shutoff.

I also shot a few videos.... far from professional, but they'll work. They'll be up here eventually. I'll also shoot a few more that should help to ease some of the concerns people have had.

IAmKrazy2,

sunsett70

elmomuzz said:

elmomuzz, i dont know about you but i saw the video and i have to say "low production and vague" is merely your opinion, not a fact. can't say it's the best i've seen but i'd rate it a 7-8 for entertainment value, +1 cause the music was definitely jammin'! like you i had more questions than answers. my questions were "where/when can i get one" and "how much does it cost?". I don't know if it was 'unprofessionally made' but if it was intended to pique a viewer's interest, it certainly did it's job.

the only reason the video issue came up recently was becoz some guy said the browning was uneven in the mj. other than that, nobody complained about the video.

to label them 'unprofessional' based on your internal imaginary video standard, is i feel, below the belt.

seriously, some of the accusations being throw at SM & his team is bordering on ridiculous. So far i seen them show heart, soul and open honesty. and for me, those are the qualities that make me hang on and root for them. fuck professionalism.

sunsett70,

Nycdeisel

sunsett70 said:
elmomuzz said:

elmomuzz, i dont know about you but i saw the video and i have to say "low production and vague" is merely your opinion, not a fact. can't say it's the best i've seen but i'd rate it a 7-8 for entertainment value, +1 cause the music was definitely jammin'! like you i had more questions than answers. my questions were "where/when can i get one" and "how much does it cost?". I don't know if it was 'unprofessionally made' but if it was intended to pique a viewer's interest, it certainly did it's job.

the only reason the video issue came up recently was becoz some guy said the browning was uneven in the mj. other than that, nobody complained about the video.

to label them 'unprofessional' based on your internal imaginary video standard, is i feel, below the belt.

seriously, some of the accusations being throw at SM & his team is bordering on ridiculous. So far i seen them show heart, soul and open honesty. and for me, those are the qualities that make me hang on and root for them. fuck professionalism.

Amen :peace:

Nycdeisel,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Appreciate the support from those that are understanding to our situation.

Also, happy to improve based on the constructive criticism and feedback we have received.

Whether small or large, we are trying to be as professional as possible. We have and will continue to make mistakes but our goal is to keep learning and improving so that we don't make the same mistakes over and over.

Being that this is our first venture is not an excuse for our stumbling blocks, it is merely an explanation of our experience level to properly set expectations. This venture has been one of those things where as we uncovered and learned more, we also had more and more questions. Typically, these growing pains are private affairs that only those internal to a company would know but our strategy for full disclosure allowed everyone to see our dirty laundry. While there have been many bumps along this road, I am still happy that this is the road that we took because we benefitted enormously from the exposure and hopefully the membership base got a glimpse into what it is like to design and manufacturer a vaporizer.

Maybe we can lighten up the tone of this thread and we all can all have a virtual vape session, mellow out, and enjoy the upcoming holidays :)

stonemonkey55,
hey im from the east coast and ive been to the west coast and i understand that the west is much more laid back and chill than us on the east......relax eastcoast "the clouds will descend upon us" slowly but surely....patience people patience.:cool::peace:

mflb_hustler,
SM55 Wrote"Maybe we can lighten up the tone of this thread and we all can all have a virtual vape session, mellow out, and enjoy the upcoming holidays :)"

Hey SM55, Im pretty sure a new video will mellow us out.....:)

btw ever tried a non diffused down stem as a mouth piece just to see how it works?

mflb_hustler,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
max said:
No, the point I was aiming at was your expectation of professionalism from 3 guys with no experience. I want a well designed vape. I don't care if the designers have a few bumps in the road on the business aspect. I can get professional business execution from companies like Vapir and Storz and Bickel, but neither company has a product that I'm interested in. They're sticking to bag fill and inexpensive plastic designs, while smaller, less professional companies are moving the vape industry forward.

max, yes. I totally agree that the cloud will move the vape industry forward. Studying vape companies recently, I have found that no one has really touched on anything "new and extraordinary"' until maybe the Oracle for the way it heats it's bowl, but everyone else is just sticking to their product and not taking the risk and chances to make a vaporizer everything it should be. Well until now,,. VapeXhale. I am excited to see where this company goes because it's 3 guys that understand vapor, extraction, and what it will take to make that the best experience. Yeah there will definitely be the bumps in the business aspect, but I think these guys have the build down to a T for sturdyness, aesthetics, and extraction efficiency. I have been hyping this vape up to my friends and they just kind of blow it off because they don't think vaporizing is that big of a deal. I can't wait to see the look on there faces when they take the biggest tastiest vape hit of their life :o and watch them as they slowly drool into a coma. :cool: I am excited.

sunsett70 said:

You said it perfectly sunsett :)

& a virtual vape sesh sounds perfect for this thread right about... now ! :peace: & <3

Elluzion,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
A question for those who have used the VXC; how quickly can you finish a load? I'm not talking about 'fiending' taking hit after hit until it is gone; I'm curious to know how much you could finish a load (0.3g?) in one haul/rip?

Is it possible to finish a load in one hit, much like you would clear a bong load in one go?

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

Raf007

Retailer
Elluzion said:
I have found that no one has really touched on anything "new and extraordinary"' until maybe the Oracle for the way it heats it's bowl, but everyone else is just sticking to their product and not taking the risk and chances to make a vaporizer everything it should be3

well....this...is not entirely true. That's all I can say even if I wish I could say more. :D

On the VXC subject:

Very happy to see that despite all the pbs, the VapeXhale Team sticked to it standards and word no matter what !! Can't wait to take off on my own Cloud !

Raf007,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom