Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

steiner666

Serial vapist
VapeXhale said:
VapeXhale is proud to announce another exclusive partnership.
Wow. I think you guys have all your party members, they're loyal to you, and now it's time to head on over to the Omega relay and get to the main event! (sorry for the lame mass effect2 reference, just came from playing some lol)

I am very interested to check out the actual products though. I'm 95% sure i'll be buying one (dont mind that other 5% of me, it's indecisive about everything)!

steiner666,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
spaceman462 said:
So this is going to be absurdly expensive, right?
Answered twice in this thread.

2. What price range do you think this will cover, if you don't have a estimated price that is?

IT WILL BE PRICED SIMILARLY TO THE SSV AND THE EXTREME-Q
Although, based on what I know, I'm a bit confused on why/how it'll be offered at such a low price. ;)

vtac,

Thulium

This is intriguing enough to get me out of lurk mode here. That is AMAZING glasswork so I cannot wait to see what you guys have in store!

I was glad to see the phrase "hands free" as I am the care provider for people with physical disabilities and operating various pipes is often not worth the effort. I'm really looking for ease of use along with quality of vapor production.

How's the patent application going? I want to see prototype pics!! :D

Thulium,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Looking good .... with all the hype ... was going to buy a SSV but need to hold on till we get test reports of this baby in :D

audiodelic,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Looking good .... with all the hype ... was going to buy a SSV but need to hold on till we get test reports of this baby in
Little off-topic... but if you aren't vaporizing already/have a vaporizer and you're a regular user you probably should look at getting one.

Chubba,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks for all your patience everyone. The VXC (VapeXhale Cloud) is very, very close to prime time. We are in the testing phase now and just putting the finishing touches in the code that goes into a temperature regulator. While people smarter than myself are working on the code, I've been my usual busy self looking for ways to enhance the VapeXhale experience.

With that said, it is with extreme pride that I inform the FuckCombustion community that we will be using 100% authentic Luke Wilson trees in our vaporizer. For those of you that don't know Luke Wilson, (the glass blower, not the actor) a quick search on Youtube will reveal all of his fantastic creations. One thing that he is known for is the quality of his trees percs and I am proud to say that the VXCs that utilize trees for diffusion, will be using authentic LW trees.

This means that when you choose your Cloud, you will be given the option of choosing the percolator type that you want the unit shipped with. So far, we have developed a domed showerhead, a tree, and one "yet to be named" percolation technology.

The Cloud was designed from the ground up for and by glass lovers and with names like Luke Wilson, StoneGlassWorks, and VertigoGlass leading the all-star line up, you can expect many more goodies to come! :D

stonemonkey55,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Damn, now you're offering customization options to the masses. You're like the old Dell of glass. :o

quomist,

marcuss

above the clouds
SM you are the Don.....my mouth is watering.....keep making our dreams reality!!
When the first Euro Vapexale is ready let me know...i'll make some space on the table for the new little baby!

Glass is the answer to all my vapor needs! :brow:

marcuss,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow! And you brought Marcuss out of the stratosphere too :D

Excited and already saved $$ for mine :)

Lo,
I am very excited! This is sounding cooler as time goes on. Vapor! Glass! Choices! Different! I simply can't wait.

SkeletonLips,

JeffK1893

This vape sounds like it is going to be 100% awesome. If there is by any chance any beta testing, count me in :D

I cantt wait to find out more details about this thing.

JeffK1893,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Chubba said:
Looking good .... with all the hype ... was going to buy a SSV but need to hold on till we get test reports of this baby in
Little off-topic... but if you aren't vaporizing already/have a vaporizer and you're a regular user you probably should look at getting one.
Nah im already vaporizing, im a happy camper with da buddha. :ko: Just wondering which should be my next big vaporizer purchase its between herborizer, ssv and what these guys release :D

marcuss said:
SM you are the Don.....my mouth is watering.....keep making our dreams reality!!
When the first Euro Vapexale is ready let me know...i'll make some space on the table for the new little baby!

Glass is the answer to all my vapor needs! :brow:
+1 220V euro version for me too :peace:

Modnote: Back to back posts merged.

audiodelic,

Raf007

Retailer
kifenehma3ak said:
how about buying the EQ and then waiting for this baby to arrive and indulging in one as well...
Yep, starting a new job tomorrow so there is a new option here !

So will take a Euro one too :D

Raf007,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Congrats on the new job Raf! I hope it's one that will get you paid and keep you happy.

I had the pleasure of stopping by StoneGlassWork's workshop and took a couple of pictures of him working on one of his top secret pieces. More to come :D

without foot

IMG_2200.JPG

IMG_2199.JPG

with foot

IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2201.JPG

stonemonkey55,

CapnVape

Preston finally got his lathe :D . I can't wait to see what he comes up with now that he has one. Maybe I should see if he can do a waffle to gridded circ bub :brow: .

CapnVape,

Raf007

Retailer
Thx SM ! Hopefully it will give me the funds I need to start my website/company around july/august.... and to buy some vapes

Any closer idea of a possible release date btw ?

Raf007,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom