Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I guess my biggest question is - how well (or easily identifiable) is this unit?

Would you say that it relates to something like a DBV/SSV which LOOKS like para-p?
Or is it more along the subtle lines of the DD based wooden vapes? (HiPS - Hidden in plain sight?)

Or is it just a WTF is THAT thing? Thing?

AGBeer,

max

Out to lunch
Stealthy looks is a goal for this model, but PD type stealth isn't attainable without adding extra cost that many people wouldn't be willing to pay for. If you make a vape that you can put a lamp shade on, somebody's gonna want to turn the light on if it's sitting out on a table. The PD/MZ design, with no controls and a legit diffuser function (with no vapor tube in sight) is hard to match. To use sm's words, hopefully "it wont stand out like a sore thumb".

It will be 'PD like' in that heat retention will be a priority. A big first hit won't prevent user #2 from immediately getting another big hit-you won't have to wait for the heater to recover since they'll be something like a heat exchanger to help out.

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
quomist said:
This is awesome! Where is the waiting list?!
you can go to the website www.vapexhale.com and register to get auto updates.

Max is correct in saying that we are going for a more low key look. Not sure if it's gonna be something you can leave out in the open that no one will question, but I'm pretty sure when someone sees it, the first thing out of their mouths won't be "WTF is that? Is that paraphernalia?"

I'll be able to give you guys something to chew once we finalize on the enclosure design but in the mean time I can give you a little story about our logo and its significance.

When we began this project, our goal was similar to every other vape manufacturers (at least I hope), and that is to build the "best" vaporizer possible. As a long time member of this community, I am well aware that there is no "best vaporizer". I've always gone by the mantra that the best vaporizer is the one that you use instead of smoking but if we didn't strive to be the "best", then there was really no reason for us to focus our efforts in this project.

When I was cleaning out my garage to make our first workspace, I found this old poster of a Chinese folk hero called the Monkey King. The caption below it read "King of the Apes." The Monkey King was a very mischievous character and although the results of his actions weren't always pretty, he always had the best of intentions.

I was pumped when I saw the poster because he was the first "superhero" that I knew and I always had a soft spot for the Monkey King. We quickly adopted the caption and reworded it to "King of the (V)apes" and used that to keep us focused when our energy levels were low from the stress of our day jobs. The interesting thing about the Monkey King is that his main mode of transportation was a cloud that he would stand on and ride as if it were a surf board. The fact that he rode around on a cloud was also perfect, considering the product we were designing and that became the name of the unit itself.

monkeyking.jpg

Lastly, we just like the way monkeys look.

So that's a little background on our company logo. I am pushing Jeff (our engineer) as hard as I can to push up our release date, but at the same time, we don't want to compromise the quality of the unit.

Stay tuned for more, same monkey time, same monkey channel

stonemonkey55,

Beezleb

Looking forward and if such a list exist, please put me on the want to be beta test list :)

Beezleb,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
All glass vapor path... awesome.
Is it going to be a bong set up as with the VHW, Herbo, and other similar vapes? (prob not if it is more low key looking) And if so, can it be used with any glass set up, or specific kinds?

DevoTheStrange,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Cmon, it's SM55 we're talkin about here! Lol, idk the details but you better believe if SM55 is involved and it has an all glass airpath, I just got a feeling it'll work well with our glass... Hehehe.

aznfknpride,

jofroxp

Well I hope this product doesn't completely make the ssv look less then par, that would probably disappoint me a little bit, but it definitely is exciting to see the birth of new innovation with vaporizers.

jofroxp,

NYC Vape

Sorry but I am beginning to hate these "Vaporware" announcements. At least one other group has announced some type of vapor unit here with vague details that I got pretty exited about that still is not offered for sale.

I would much rather people announce actual products/pictures with details that indicate why their particular unit is either more effective or better priced than the competition.

I'm involved in the development of an ultra high end loudspeaker and at some point will be making similar announcements, though never before the product can actually be ordered.

But I'm sure the Xhale will be a great product 6 months from now.

NYC Vape,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
well think of it this way it must be something pretty amazing if sm55 is a part of it and backing it. Plus he has waaaaaaaaay too much glass for this not to work with it. Itll work with glass thats gonna be garunteed

minnesnowta,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
well think of it this way it must be something pretty amazing if sm55 is a part of it and backing it. Plus he has waaaaaaaaay too much glass for this not to work with it. Itll work with glass thats gonna be garunteed
I believe glass based vaporizers will eventually have a significant portion of the market.

People just love bongs :D I'll never hit a stem, whip or bag ever again.

Chubba,

gak hater

i kinda thought stonemonkey was up to something :)
when he slid away from vrip not long ago :lol:
good luck buddy
can't wait to see the new venture :cool:

gak hater,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
You should enable some sort of feature for folks who don't use twitter or facebook to receive updates....

or you could just call up your old buddy, you sly dog. :cool:

....Planet of the vapes..... I'm stoked to see what you come out with. :D

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Mr SpiralArchitect - long time no talk, I'll try and connect with you sometime later this week but to answer your question about what to do if you don't have Twitter or Facebook, you can register to get email updates on the website as well.

Hope everyone is have a great Valentine's day and/or Chinese New Years - whichever is pertinent to you :peace:

stonemonkey55,

hereatlast

Website looks great, someone's got some graphic design experience?

Can't wait to hear/see/smell/taste this thing!

hereatlast,

lwien

NYC Vape said:
Sorry but I am beginning to hate these "Vaporware" announcements. At least one other group has announced some type of vapor unit here with vague details that I got pretty exited about that still is not offered for sale.

I would much rather people announce actual products/pictures with details that indicate why their particular unit is either more effective or better priced than the competition.

I'm involved in the development of an ultra high end loudspeaker and at some point will be making similar announcements, though never before the product can actually be ordered.

But I'm sure the Xhale will be a great product 6 months from now.
Nothing wrong with seeding the market. Gotta love those teasers. ;)

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I think it's going to be exciting!! I'm sure with SM on board, it's going to be epic :D

Lo,

BL4ZE

Sounds very interesting. If it's everything you guys say it'll be, i'll most likely have to pick one up :D

BL4ZE,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
It's Son Goku from Journey to the West! Happy to see it wasn't inspired by the OTHER Son Goku. :p

quomist,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I have some exciting news to announce!

StoneGlassWorks (SGW), will be the official glass provider for the VapeXhale Cloud.

SGW is one of the top, up and coming glass blowers in the industry. His recent innovations include the Waffle, Gridded Inlines, Gridded Showerhead, Inverted Showerheads, and the soon to be released, Samurai Dubb.

Not only is SGW innovating new glass technology but he has some of the cleanest welds I have seen and partnering with him made sense because he is also an "Above the Cloud" thinker.

VapeXhale is extremely excited to bring him on board and we are confident that his creations will be fan favorites.

Below are a few shots of SGW in action!

IMG_1830.jpg

0f3c6a53.jpg

13bdcf2e.jpg

a76ab878.jpg

ad0f2a30.jpg

0d2c7910.jpg

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom