Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Great news SM.

I will be out in LA area next week, flying in the 10th of august staying till the 17th. I know that isnt exactly close to you, but if for some reason you're in the area give me a jingle. Sounds like if all goes as planned they'll ship shortly after i'm back. Oh, and though asked above, no more beta testing period i assume?

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Great news SM.

I will be out in LA area next week, flying in the 10th of august staying till the 17th. I know that isnt exactly close to you, but if for some reason you're in the area give me a jingle. Sounds like if all goes as planned they'll ship shortly after i'm back. Oh, and though asked above, no more beta testing period i assume?

Really quickly, we will be doing some additional beta testing before sending them out, just to make sure everything functions right. I'll let you know for sure ;)

stonemonkey55,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
I am SO ready to put down the whip and step up to a cloud! Very happy to hear the end is in site! :)

EonBlue,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
stickstones said:
dude...so close!

Just to properly set expectations, once we green light the final design and have the manufacturers start producing our parts, we have been told it will take approximately 8 weeks for us to get them in the proper quantities to fulfill orders. We are hoping to give the final specs to the manufacturer by early September but we have enough existing parts to start pushing out some orders before the 8 weeks.

stonemonkey55,

doback

this is great news sm, i can't wait! ever since that time i tried the vxc medicating has just not been the same. will you be recontacting those you want to do beta testing?

doback,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Awesome news!! Must stop buying capes on inpulse and save a few
dollars for the release of this masterpiece of mass sedation! So close I can almost smell the vapor clouds

psyshaman,

plurr

this thing looks awesome, you guys are based in LA? also saw those monitor speakers stonemonkey, you make any music??

plurr,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
Not to say I told you so, but (from page 98 on 5/24)...
mongorian said:
Wow... a whole new heater AND enclosure design? At least 30 more days just to get the prototypes, then I'm assuming more months of testing and beta.

We really ARE going to be looking (realistically) at Holiday season 2011 for an actual release at this point, aren't we (SM)?

... had to do it.
stonemonkey55 said:
once we green light the final design and have the manufacturers start producing our parts, we have been told it will take approximately 8 weeks for us to get them in the proper quantities to fulfill orders. We are hoping to give the final specs to the manufacturer by early September

Sounds, optimistically, like a projected mass release time frame of November to me.

mongorian,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
Oh, and by the way....

CAN'T WAIT!!! So excited.

I keep getting told that I'm like a walking advertisement for this device, that's not even available yet! It's getting a little embarrassing.

mongorian,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
mongorian said:
Not to say I told you so, but (from page 98 on 5/24)...
mongorian said:
Wow... a whole new heater AND enclosure design? At least 30 more days just to get the prototypes, then I'm assuming more months of testing and beta.

We really ARE going to be looking (realistically) at Holiday season 2011 for an actual release at this point, aren't we (SM)?

... had to do it.
stonemonkey55 said:
once we green light the final design and have the manufacturers start producing our parts, we have been told it will take approximately 8 weeks for us to get them in the proper quantities to fulfill orders. We are hoping to give the final specs to the manufacturer by early September

Sounds, optimistically, like a projected mass release time frame of November to me.

Mongordamus! :o

stonemonkey55,

abo27495

Hey SM55 I was wondering if you could give us some more pics of all the different hydratubes available (vxc brand, sgw, sov, and vertigo) along with pre-order and regular pricing for each? Thanks dude and cant wait to start medicating with my cloud.

abo27495,

mob

mmj over bs
abo27495 said:
Hey SM55 I was wondering if you could give us some more pics of all the different hydratubes available (vxc brand, sgw, sov, and vertigo) along with pre-order and regular pricing for each? Thanks dude and cant wait to start medicating with my cloud.

this would be nice.

mob,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
abo27495 said:

Vertigo and SGW tubes look the same as in the previous photos. The SG Gridded HydraTree will make an appearance when we launch. I can tell you this, the VXC HTs are looking mighty, mighty fine.

While I am not posting a picture of HydraTube, here is a pic of the new enclosure

249249_10150265522347075_266613982074_7768893_1064620_n.jpg

Not only does the engraving look great, but it also dissipates heat better and is cooler to touch/hold. This monkey is stoked, I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :brow:

stonemonkey55,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Don't you love when form and function progress hand-in-hand? :lol: ("Not only does the engraving look great, but it also dissipates heat better and is cooler to touch/hold. This monkey is stoked, I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel").

I like that the VapeXhale crew is focused on performance and ergonomics, and designing all of the aestectics onto the function-driven design (or so it seems). I am also glad that they seem to be focused on perfecting one thing (the Cloud) before tackling other projects and cloud add-on's/spin-off's. However, I can't wait to see, which out of the ideas that are playfully thrown around, they'll will into fruition (and unthought-of ideas they will imagine).

For the history books, my timeline is 1) The heat gun made percise vaporizing possible 2) The Volcano popularized vapes made specificallt for vaping 3) Whips eliminated bags 4) The Cloud revolutionized vaporizers as we know them! *side note: the "log wars" began between 3) & 4). :lol:

Toke it easy, all. :cool:

Progress,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Great timeline progress. I truly feel all other vaporizer companies will be caught playing catch up. This damn VX crew is just too set on making the best vaporizer possible. If anyone tops the Cloud in the next few years, I would think VX will already be into their next big idea, whatever that may be.

IAmKrazy2,

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
Hey SM, I've had a bunch of patients ask me if VXC HTs are going to be available for the people who preordered and selected a brand name tube? If the VXC HTs are going to be available to those folks, what is the price difference between the SGW/Vertigo introductory price of $349 and the VXC HT introductory price?

Damn that enclosure looks sexy! :cool: Keep up the good work SM!

LiquidDreams,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
LiquidDreams said:
Hey SM, I've had a bunch of patients ask me if VXC HTs are going to be available for the people who preordered and selected a brand name tube? If the VXC HTs are going to be available to those folks, what is the price difference between the SGW/Vertigo introductory price of $349 and the VXC HT introductory price?

Damn that enclosure looks sexy! :cool: Keep up the good work SM!

First of all, the UFC fights on Facebook are friggin awesome!

OK, back to the business at hand. We will introduce the VXL HTs shortly after we officially launch. As it turns out, we are currently working out the pricing for these packages but they will most likely be somewhere around the same ballpark as the current packages but around 10% lower. The main reason we opted to do in-house HTs wasn't to produce a cheaper, entry level HT, but to help scale the operation.

As you may or may not know, SG, SGW, and VG are extremely talented but they are not large operations. In order to keep up with the demand for the VXC, as well as to balance out the time the artists spend on building HTs (they also need to blow their own products), we decided to augment their inventory with our in-house tubes.

They great news is, the consumer will have more options to choose from, less wait time, and ultimately, the ability to customize their vaporizing experience. We're also setting up partnerships with other artists so that the HT line will continue to expand and grow but as you guys may have noticed, we believe it is better to be laser focused on a few things then to try to do more and spread ourselves thin.

In the case the name brand tubes run out due to the initial demand, the the VXL branded tubes will definitely be available so that people will have an option to purchase a complete VXC package.

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom