Discontinued Vapexhale Petra (Upgraded Evo?)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
This is from vgoodiez.com on the Exo listing 😢

“NO Warranty!!!!!! Looks like
VXL/Hanu Labs are folding so no
warranty coverage if you purchase
this!”
Holy shit I never thought I would see the EVO die? Cmon man the EVO??:shrug:
Edit: gimme some bamboo! I know yous got some bamboo layin around?? Let’s get crackin!!

Hansolomente

I only had two but when this news broke, one sold. Only one left. No hydrotubes.

I am sad and disappointed for the people i encouraged to preorder the Petra. Start your charge back's unfortunately.
Has it been confirmed that Hanu/xhl are truly dead and the Petras won’t ship, or is it that between the 🔥 sale, the Petra disappearing off their webpage and the fact that no one can get a reply from them, that we are all assuming that they are dead

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
For those still on the hunt for an Evo the cheapest I found was Vaporizers.ca. $409-416 CAD and cheapest shipping option was $10 to US. $330 total factoring in the usd to cad conversion. Just a few left so get em while you can.

Last edited:

justcametomind

Anyone recommend something as solid and powerful as the Evo? I have a glass Turbine I'd like to keep using, but w/e. Flower is my preference.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
any way, I'm stuck with combustion and we know what to say to that...!
imho OG FP/Evo/Herborizer Ti are very similar, but there are also newer options like the new FP and others.
Everyone seems getting these new “ball vapes” lately which I never tried.
I’d say Colly Land Aromatizer is a tad more powerful than Evo and the aforementioned vapes but you should look/open a thread on Ask FC because this is just my personal preference and off topic here.

ttomo

They have updated their site info:

ATTENTION CUSTOMERS​

Dear Customers,
Unfortunately, Hanu Labs including it's subsidiary Vapexhale, will be ceasing its operation effective immediately. The pandemic continues to affect our business and manufacturing channels. The rising material cost, rising inflation and have tamped down any progress made over the last few months. Our company is going to be dissolved over the next several weeks. In order for us to dissolve the business it requires us to resolve all financial matters prior to closing the business.
Petra Pre-Orders
All customers who have purchased this unit will receive a full refund.
Our goal is to provide your refund within 30 - 45 days. Rest assured you will receive a full refund for your order, we are required by law to satisfy any outstanding debts before we dissolve the company. We will update you by email when your refund is issued. We apologize for the delay on your refund; we hoped we could pull through over the last few
months.
Device Purchases
Customers who have purchased evo units, we're working to get those orders completed and shipped. If we're unable to complete your order, we will issue a full refund within 30 - 45 days.
Repairs
Customers who have submitted devices for repair will be completed and sent back to you within the next two weeks.
Please DO NOT send any devices in for repairs.
We're working to arrange an alternate repair provider for you.
Inventory Liquidation Sale
Hanu Labs will be liquidating its inventory over the next several weeks while we work through the process of closing the business. All of our remaining inventory is being liquidated at a 50% discount, these are last chance sales opportunities.

Again, we deeply apologize for the delays and issues we’ve had over the last few years. Thank you for supporting the brands for so many years. The team really appreciates our customers, we’re very disappointed we have to shut down the business.

Sincerely,

Team Vapexhale

Last edited:

Zoticus

Leader Of Ted Nerd Nation
They have updated their site info:

ATTENTION CUSTOMERS​

Dear Customers,
Unfortunately, Hanu Labs including it's subsidiary Vapexhale, will be ceasing its operation effective immediately. The pandemic continues to affect our business and manufacturing channels. The rising material cost, rising inflation and have tamped down any progress made over the last few months. Our company is going to be dissolved over the next several weeks. In order for us to dissolve the business it requires us to resolve all financial matters prior to closing the business.
Petra Pre-Orders
All customers who have purchased this unit will receive a full refund.
Our goal is to provide your refund within 30 - 45 days. Rest assured you will receive a full refund for your order, we are required by law to satisfy any outstanding debts before we dissolve the company. We will update you by email when your refund is issued. We apologize for the delay on your refund; we hoped we could pull through over the last few
months.
Device Purchases
Customers who have purchased evo units, we're working to get those orders completed and shipped. If we're unable to complete your order, we will issue a full refund within 30 - 45 days.
Repairs
Customers who have submitted devices for repair will be completed and sent back to you within the next two weeks.
Please DO NOT send any devices in for repairs.
We're working to arrange an alternate repair provider for you.
Inventory Liquidation Sale
Hanu Labs will be liquidating its inventory over the next several weeks while we work through the process of closing the business. All of our remaining inventory is being liquidated at a 50% discount, these are last chance sales opportunities.

Again, we deeply apologize for the delays and issues we’ve had over the last few years. Thank you for supporting the brands for so many years. The team really appreciates our customers, we’re very disappointed we have to shut down the business.

Sincerely,

Team Vapexhale
GIF by HyperX

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Gotdammit!!!:mad:

Your order has been canceled​

Order #52466 was canceled because we did not have enough stock to fulfill your order and your payment has been refunded .

which reason is it?!

Hello Silver420Surfer,

We apologize but we have to cancel your order. Your card has been refunded. Unfortunately we have too many vaporizers shipments rejected at the border and so we made the decision today to stop shipping high value vaporizers across the border.

Best Regards,
Vaporizers.ca

ontopofclouds

Gotdammit!!!:mad:

Your order has been canceled​

Order #52466 was canceled because we did not have enough stock to fulfill your order and your payment has been refunded .

which reason is it?!

Hello Silver420Surfer,

We apologize but we have to cancel your order. Your card has been refunded. Unfortunately we have too many vaporizers shipments rejected at the border and so we made the decision today to stop shipping high value vaporizers across the border.

Best Regards,
Vaporizers.ca
vhxl website has refurbished units for $130, could be perfect as a backup unit or emergency unit

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
vhxl website has refurbished units for $130, could be perfect as a backup unit or emergency unit
Thank you, I saw that, but don't know how much confidence I have in the company at this point. Could end up with a DOA Evo.
I found a fair priced listing out west on craigslist, lol, I'm tryna safely negotiate terms now. I'm in full on panic mode and that's the worst time to buy something probably.

Silver420Surfer,

ontopofclouds

Thank you, I saw that, but don't know how much confidence I have in the company at this point. Could end up with a DOA Evo.
I found a fair priced listing out west on craigslist, lol, I'm tryna safely negotiate terms now. I'm in full on panic mode and that's the worst time to buy something probably.
I don't really understand why there would be a lack of confidence honestly. It makes plenty of sense to me that they probably have a pretty fair amount of refurbished evos that have been stockpiled in the warehouse for a long time in case they have to do repairs on units that are too broken, have some kind unfixable error, etc. and instead have to just ship out a new unit to customers. They've been making these things for damn near 10 years now so you have to imagine their supply chain was pretty well established. I'd wager those refurbished units are in near perfect condition and I'd probably trust it more than some dude's evo that's been used nonstop for years now, but of course all of this is subjective and just my personal view.

Regardless I do believe the evo has never ever been purchasable at anywhere near as cheap as $130, so buying one strictly as a backup unit/emergency unit doesn't really seem that risky to me :shrug:obviously everyone is going to have different risk tolerances at the end of the day. we'll see how fast their stock goes.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'd be a little leery about purchasing anything at this point unless they were willing to trust the customer enough to ship it and wait on payment once the item can be verified.

I'm sure there are folks thinking "that's not how it works and based on so many good years before this they deserve the benefit of the doubt". Well, it hasn't been working out for customers the way it's supposed to work already and I'm not a "fool me twice" kind of guy.

ttomo

The risk is no repair or the cost of repair being unknown, or receiving an untested and defective unit.
Risk equals lack of confidence.
Liquidating BEFORE informing the group,
WHILE leaving the offer of free repair or free hydrotube hanging in the wind also is a "company first" or in this case the dissolver first.
We're lucky there are laws to this sort of thing because that move does not speak to consumer confidence at all.

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Maybe they’ll relaunch with a new name so that they don’t have to honor any previous warranties or agreements. It wouldn’t be the first time. The cloud was a revolutionary product but this company has been run like crap from day one.

Top Bottom