Discontinued Vapexhale Petra (Upgraded Evo?)

Dankvinci

Aliexpress refunded me within a week , 30-45 days is an outrageous time for local transfer ,even for international transfer. If you ask me they count on the clearance sale in order to be able to do that. Hopefully they will really make right to those people and are not just buying time until they clear stock and disappear forever.
I have not received my Petra pre order money. It’s been much longer than the 45 days they were saying.

Anyone hear anything?
No Petra pre order yet. I’ve emailed them with no reply.

And I’m talking about my refund

Dankvinci,
Reactions: ttomo

ontopofclouds

I have not received my Petra pre order money. It’s been much longer than the 45 days they were saying.

And I’m talking about my refund
I'm sorry but I don't know how many times it needs to be stressed that trying to contact this company, which at this point officially doesn't even exist anymore, is completely futile and stupid. If you pre-ordered via credit card you should have disputed the charge months ago at this point when they flat out said they weren't going to be delivering the product. If you made the purchase via debit card you should have been in contact with the better business bureau as well as your bank months ago as well. You have to take matters into your own hands because these people will not look out for you.

ttomo

I'm sorry but I don't know how many times it needs to be stressed that trying to contact this company, which at this point officially doesn't even exist anymore, is completely futile and stupid. If you pre-ordered via credit card you should have disputed the charge months ago at this point when they flat out said they weren't going to be delivering the product. If you made the purchase via debit card you should have been in contact with the better business bureau as well as your bank months ago as well. You have to take matters into your own hands because these people will not look out for you.
I'm sorry, but your hindsight comments aren't the point or even helpful.

As you said, you ALREADY SAID IT, and calling other's stupid while repeating yourself is...

You're not considering why other people might be posting.

In my case, I'm promoting a community to log a record of events. It has nothing to do with your opinion on what is "futile or stupid". No one needs to hear that from you.

Last edited:
ttomo,

ontopofclouds

I'm sorry, but your hindsight comments aren't the point or even helpful.

As you said, you ALREADY SAID IT, and calling other's stupid while repeating yourself is...

You're not considering why other people might be posting.

In my case, I'm promoting a community to log a record of events. It has nothing to do with your opinion on what is "futile or stupid". No one needs to hear that from you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

go vape a bowl and calm down, maybe if you wait for hell to freeze over vapexhale support will totally respond to your emails :rolleyes:

ontopofclouds,

staircase slight of hand

In my case, I'm promoting a community to log a record of events.

What does this even mean?? Regardless, no one called you or anyone else stupid. They said a particular course of action is stupid, which is true. You’ve been left holding the bag by bad actors, and the only non-stupid course of action available to you is through your bank or credit card company.

staircase slight of hand,
Top Bottom