Completed VapeXhale Cloud Evo UK version =SOLD (not on fc)

Greenscreen

Available for £140 ONO
Happy to consider trades

The unit is 3 years old and if anything was to go wrong.. then unfortunately it would be out of warranty :(

It is however, fully working, and has been well looked after by me and the previous owner.

I bought it on Ebay in June 2020 second hand for 180 pounds and its worked great for me in the time I have used it!

Selling because I bought myself a brand new one last month, I thoroughly enjoyed the trial period I had with this unit.

(Originally, I had not tried a VapeXhale before, and I wasn't willing to splash out 400 pounds straight away on something I might not like)

This unit would be a good reasonably priced option for someone in a similar position.

Any questions then give me a shout, its the original glass bamboo but as I say no trouble and doesn't seem to need replacing anytime soon, although Vapefiend the original distributor said they would replace it should the glass ever break.

I will give it a good clean before sending but otherwise fully boxed and ready to go to a loving new owner potentially!
(If not then it's staying put as my back up!! :) )

Comes with 2 Brand new unused herb baskets
1 x glass dab / Oil nail
Standard glass mouthpiece

and everything else in the photos below:

IMG-20201006-225748347.jpg

IMG-20201006-225426639.jpg

IMG-20201006-225735816.jpg

Top Bottom