Vapes with all glass stems? (No metal screens)

GoldenBud

In my experience. Glass screens sound great but most people end up disliking them. They are a lot more hassle to keep clean and they definitely make your glass dirtier.

I can't imagine how a metal screen could have any impact on the smoothness of vapor or your lungs at all. How did you come to the conclusion that metal was irritating you?
1000% agree
AFAIK Stainlees steel boiling/melting point is much higher than 240c, nothing to worry about

Durbandream

So far my list is

• Arizer portables
• E-Nano with built in glass screen
• TinyMight with built in glass screen

I’m trying to put together a list of vapes that are all glass pathways. No metal screen either.

Can the terpcicle be used without the metal screen inside?

Any others that should be added?

Thanks!
I have the Terpcicle and some of his other glass vapes and they can all be used without screens. It's actually the best way, I think; the flavor you can get from the Terpcicle is incredible if you load it with bud you just loosely break apart with your fingers instead of grinding. Those things completely cured my VAS for any other kind of heavy hitting vape. I also take a small piece of weed and squash it down just to plug the airflow then stack ground herb ontop of it. I use that same method with my Arizer Air Max and it works really well for that one, too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom