VapeBong Specific vapes

nr-cole

turtles said:
Nycdeisel said:
First you said 200, then said its whatever, then said 100. maybe you should just wait until you have more saved up for this.

dont you have ABV from using your other vapes? or what?
the second time was a typo :o
short term I could spend $200, long term I could save for whatever

If you have time to wait, and waiting is going to give you a bunch more $$$ to work with, shouldn't you be looking at the Cloud? ;)

nr-cole,

turtles

DaProfessor said:
If draw ease is important, I would go with any of the 7th Floor products (DBV, SSV, LSV). Cleanest air path would be the LSV. I prefer the SSV if going with a whip vape.

I am also asthmatic, and vapor bonging with my MZ every night has never bothered me :D
maybe it's just some mix of me being naive and wanting the next toy, I just figured something would do it better than my DBV

turtles,

max

Out to lunch
nr-cole said:
shouldn't you be looking at the Cloud?
Yes, look. You'll probably like. Take it from someone who's used one. :nod: You won't be able to get one for a while, but it'll give you time to save up your lunch money.

max,

turtles

biojuggernaut said:
you could always buy illadelph's glass attatchment for your volcano bags if I am reading your sig right.
looks like it's designed for the easy valve and I have the solid one... though I am thinking about just ghetto rigging it to my piece for fun

turtles,

DaProfessor

Sorry turtles, missed the DBV in your sig. I think the DBV and Volcano both can fulfill your needs for vapor bonging. However, there are always wants to fulfill :D I would choose the Cloud over the VHW, but you gotta wait a bit...

DaProfessor,

turtles

DaProfessor said:
Sorry turtles, missed the DBV in your sig. I think the DBV and Volcano both can fulfill your needs for vapor bonging. However, there are always wants to fulfill :D I would choose the Cloud over the VHW, but you gotta wait a bit...
oh and they are, but I'd imagine you know how it is, there's always that next new toy and some money burning a hole in your pocket

turtles,

thecragus

Hi turtles, I agree with biojuggernaut about the adapter for your vocano, they work well, especially if you add an O ring from your local hardware store:

volcanobong.jpg

By thecragus at 2011-09-27

Or, dust off that Extreme Q and go for a small ashcatcher and a sherlock stem:

extremeqwithraintree.jpg

By thecragus at 2011-09-27

The larger bong allows for ice but there's a lot of volume in there making the vapor a bit less dense and more vapor lost to the glass surface.

thecragus,
Top Bottom