VapeBong Specific vapes

turtles

for my next purchase I'm looking at getting something dedicated for vape bonging as I've found that i's the best way for me to medicate other than edibles (cost prohibitive)
To be completely honest I'm stumped even with where to begin

so far I'm aware of the Magic Wand and LSV
Obviously I've barely touched the surface and was wondering what people have and what they would recommend
budget is flexible but under $200 would be ideal (I have a volcano and DBV so its not like this is my permanent unit)

turtles,

Nycdeisel

You know you can make edibles with ABV, right? :D

I dont know what youre asking for.... an entire vape+bong setup?

Nycdeisel,

turtles

Nycdeisel said:
You know you can make edibles with ABV, right? :D

I dont know what youre asking for.... an entire vape+bong setup?
still have to buy bud to do that though ;)

just the vape part, I have a bong that I use with my DBV here and there but its not as effective as just the whip for me

turtles,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
V-Towers are good for vaporbonging and you can pick them up pretty cheap these days.

:2c:

Stu,

turtles

The supreme looks really cool, but it would also require me to buy some sort of heat source with it ( I occasionally have matches, but I never combust)
is there anywhere with a good list/breakdown of all my options? or should I just continue slowly reading all the threads about them? :o

turtles,

eddyfrancis

You should check out the Vriptech Heat Wand. One of the best from what I understand, just keep it somewhere nice and safe as I hear they are quite breakable. The Herborizer might be a good option too.

Here are links to the review threads:
Herborizer
VHW

eddyfrancis,

turtles

eddyfrancis said:
You should check out the Vriptech Heat Wand. One of the best from what I understand, just keep it somewhere nice and safe as I hear they are quite breakable. The Herborizer might be a good option too.

Here are links to the review threads:
Herborizer
VHW
I had actually just been reading about the Vriptech and the lack of durability did make me nervous... I can be a bit of a clutz :(

turtles,

Nycdeisel

Then the Vriptech[VHW] is not for you.

The supreme requires a large open jet flame, from a butane torch, some people use brulee torches but Bernzomatic and Vector are two brands that make quality torches.

You also would have an exposed heating element thats over 300 degrees Farenheit :o and if you are clumsy with that you could cause a serious mess. Im very careful but not everyone wants the commitment.

The LSV is a good option, even though its got some glass, just buy extra glass parts when you buy the kit.

I dont really know much about the Herborizer, but Im pretty sure I have heard good things about it.

hope this helped somewhat.

Nycdeisel,

turtles

Nycdeisel said:
Then the Vriptech[VHW] is not for you.

The supreme requires a large open jet flame, from a butane torch, some people use brulee torches but Bernzomatic and Vector are two brands that make quality torches.

You also would have an exposed heating element thats over 300 degrees Farenheit :o and if you are clumsy with that you could cause a serious mess. Im very careful but not everyone wants the commitment.

The LSV is a good option, even though its got some glass, just buy extra glass parts when you buy the kit.

I dont really know much about the Herborizer, but Im pretty sure I have heard good things about it.

hope this helped somewhat.
it helps a lot thanks :)
I really like the idea of the supreme vape, but I'd burn the heck out of myself with one

turtles,

Nycdeisel

Yea, we dont want that happening to anyone! so maybe look at LSV?

Its clear that you dont like whips for vaporbonging. look into the LSV more, the thread on it isnt very long.

Nycdeisel,

turtles

Nycdeisel said:
Yea, we dont want that happening to anyone! so maybe look at LSV?

Its clear that you dont like whips for vaporbonging. look into the LSV more, the thread on it isnt very long.
I wouldn't go that far I've just feel like it's my preferred night time medication method and the dbv doesn't seem to be the most efficient method. That and im a bit of a gadget freak :(

turtles,

DaProfessor

If you are okay with drag, I find log vapes will milk any tube. I also enjoy the Vriptech VHW, but it it takes time to setup and use. Log vapes are a no brainer to medicate and tough as nails. I even use it on large pieces. Slowly fill the tube with vapor, remove the stem and clear. Hard hitting stuff. Aromazap and Purple Days stems will fit into a 14mm joint. I dunno about the Toasty Top, but it will work once you figure out how to connect it.

DaProfessor,
DaProfessor said:
If you are okay with drag, I find log vapes will milk any tube. I also enjoy the Vriptech VHW, but it it takes time to setup and use. Log vapes are a no brainer to medicate and tough as nails. I even use it on large pieces. Slowly fill the tube with vapor, remove the stem and clear. Hard hitting stuff. Aromazap and Purple Days stems will fit into a 14mm joint. I dunno about the Toasty Top, but it will work once you figure out how to connect it.

+1 for this. Friends do not like log vapes though. Unless, they hang with you all the time and put up with our FC craze. However, if you are patient enough log vapes are the way to go. I've had my VHW for almost a whole year now; I still fear every day it might break. . . MW looks baller though.

In conclusion cut out all glass if you wanna vape everyday for as long as you can:
Toasty Top
Toasty Tower
Walnut/Cherry Aromazop with SSS

^ all 360F + in temp.

Or buy the supreme all you need is a butane jet lighter which is easily purchased at any gas station across america.

biojuggernaut,

turtles

DaProfessor said:
Honest question, does that offer any advantages over a whip vape?

turtles,

Nycdeisel

Yes. Log vapes are THE most effcicient vapes out there, so if you want to conserve, then a log vape is what you want!

it has other advantages too but you need to read for yourself

Nycdeisel,

turtles

Nycdeisel said:
Yes. Log vapes are THE most effcicient vapes out there, so if you want to conserve, then a log vape is what you want!

it has other advantages too but you need to read for yourself
Specifically for vaporbonging though?
I'm about 4 pages into the pd thread so apologies if I'm asking stupid questions

turtles,

Nycdeisel

It does something taht other vapes cant do with vaporbonging.... it still conserves! even though you do end up wasting a little by looking for massive pulls and big exhales, the PD is still the most efficient vape around(the Zap too!)

def not the best for vapor bonging though, it has a very restricted airflow

Nycdeisel,

turtles

Nycdeisel said:
It does something taht other vapes cant do with vaporbonging.... it still conserves! even though you do end up wasting a little by looking for massive pulls and big exhales, the PD is still the most efficient vape around(the Zap too!)

def not the best for vapor bonging though, it has a very restricted airflow
that was my concern, being asthmatic i currently picked out my glass based on which was easiest to pull through and cut a spare piece of tubing very very short to decrease difficulty of pull

still would love a log vape, just not for this purpose (or at least from what I gather)

turtles,

Nycdeisel

Yes, the logs do other things besides bongs very well ;)

I am not asthmatic, but its become hard for me to pull very hard through bongs for other reasons. I was killing myself, almost busting a lung to get bong hits from the PD.
I got the Supreme, which has a very good airflow on a bong(as opposed to with tubing for dry hits, which I have not tried yet), and is actual medical grade! it has great taste while giving big smooth hits(i have pretty sensitive taste). but I know this isnt what you are looking for :/

you are in a tough position, especially on a budget, I dont know what to suggest, im sorry I couldnt be of more help here.

Nycdeisel,

turtles

Nycdeisel said:
Yes, the logs do other things besides bongs very well ;)

I am not asthmatic, but its become hard for me to pull very hard through bongs for other reasons. I was killing myself, almost busting a lung to get bong hits from the PD.
I got the Supreme, which has a very good airflow on a bong(as opposed to with tubing for dry hits, which I have not tried yet), and is actual medical grade! it has great taste while giving big smooth hits(i have pretty sensitive taste). but I know this isnt what you are looking for :/

you are in a tough position, especially on a budget, I dont know what to suggest, im sorry I couldnt be of more help here.
budget is open ended tbh.. but in the short term I could spend up to $200 :/

but don't discredit yourself, you've provided me a lot of useful information

turtles,

Nycdeisel

First you said 200, then said its whatever, then said 100. maybe you should just wait until you have more saved up for this.

dont you have ABV from using your other vapes? or what?

Nycdeisel,

turtles

Nycdeisel said:
First you said 200, then said its whatever, then said 100. maybe you should just wait until you have more saved up for this.

dont you have ABV from using your other vapes? or what?
the second time was a typo :o
short term I could spend $200, long term I could save for whatever
I have a decent amount of ABV material that I have used once and am saving up again for the next go round with cooking something

turtles,
you could always buy illadelph's glass attatchment for your volcano bags if I am reading your sig right.

biojuggernaut,

DaProfessor

If draw ease is important, I would go with any of the 7th Floor products (DBV, SSV, LSV). Cleanest air path would be the LSV. I prefer the SSV if going with a whip vape.

I am also asthmatic, and vapor bonging with my MZ every night has never bothered me :D

DaProfessor,
Top Bottom