Vap Hot Box - Dynavap Induction Heater

Riik

I've heard a few people say that....but why? No one explains why it's such a bad thing. Is it because the button setup is cheaper but the makers don't pass the savings on to the customer? As far as functionality, it sounds more like personal preference / opinion to me.
I easily distract, I prefer the button setup -so I have to hold the thing in place and pay attention, rather than just dropping it in the heater and waiting for the click; I usually miss it and combustion or over heating are common.

swieder711

Nice upgrade from the OG VHB.

Compared to my Orion, this has more clicks per charge. But it is also larger, no USB-c and no auto heat.

Both products suffer from the lack of user changeable battery.

Sticking with the Orion for now.

swieder711,
Reactions: RobbIt

DHV8654

Nice upgrade from the OG VHB.

Compared to my Orion, this has more clicks per charge. But it is also larger, no USB-c and no auto heat.

Both products suffer from the lack of user changeable battery.

Sticking with the Orion for now.
Just chatted with VHB and the battery pack is easy to replace. It has screws to open the case. Just ordered as well!

Last edited:

Drug

I ordered one as well. Wasn't gonna because of battery situation, but if it's user changeable I'm in. Perhaps it can replace my dynacup, which has a form I find unpleasant to carry around. I picked the purple one.

156 € shipped to Europe with the pre-order discount.

thunderstealer1337

I am ready to buy a carbon but looking for more info, this will replace my desktop caldron.

Can unit be used as a plug in style indefinitely, like 98% of it's life plugged into wall, will those kill battery life since it's staying at full charge all the time? Best to use it via batteries?

Any videos showing the adjustment capabilities, I believe the entire glass thing protrudes on both sides of the case correct? If we want to lower the glass will it protrude past the standoff feet's? Any more info or videos showing these changes and how they effect the click/avb?

I heard battery is replaceable, can one just got swap the battery and it's ready to go, or does one still need to plug it into a ac/dc charger to cycle the bms?

The side view, is that a 2nd fire button, on/off button and proprietary charging port? This can't be charged up with a usb power bank?

Tia, I owned a vhb before.

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: RobbIt

Newcastle

Stoned!
Placed an order for the carbon fiber. Any idea how long before they ship? Is it 4‐6 wks like the others or......

Newcastle,
Reactions: whatitdew

Riik

I easily distract, I prefer the button setup -so I have to hold the thing in place and pay attention, rather than just dropping it in the heater and waiting for the click; I usually miss it and combustion or over heating are common.

**update**
After using the Rover for 4 wks, I've changed my mind. The micro switch button in the Rover is a pain, the no button system of the Orion rules! The button also bent inwards the tip of the vap on the first use cause the micro switch was 'stuck'. Beware.

swieder711

Carbon just got delivered! Charging it up now. First impression is that it's smaller than I expected, and clearly very study and well made. Looking forward to trying it out tonight.
Can you post some pictures?

Any chance that can open it up so that we can see how the batteries are replaced?

DHV8654

Just received my VHB Carbon, it’s charging right now. Smaller than I thought. Included a nice case! That’s an amazon fire tv remote shown as a size reference.

Attachments

• 23C5D23B-6DE6-4D90-9543-6BECB5805457.jpeg
    23C5D23B-6DE6-4D90-9543-6BECB5805457.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Top Bottom