Multi-brand Utillian 620

Also, the silicone gasket that goes right near the herb chamber is red instead of blue. I wonder how warm it gets and if it's the same material.

cacahahacaca,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Where is the thread for the Utillian 722? Why does this thread say Multi-brand? I have one and was wondering what people were saying about it. I dont see much about it.

Dr. G,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Dr. G

Old Resident
Multi-brand means it is rebranded by numerous companies :). 722 is just another rebrand of Weecke line. That company is famous for their bullshit marketing. 722 is just this one https://www.weecke.com/fenix-convection-vaporizer-2/
Oh my goodness...I am learning so much today. I did not realize this. So, what ultimately does this mean about the 722? It is a copy of something already created by someone else?! Intentionally? How does this happen???????????

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh my goodness...I am learning so much today. I did not realize this. So, what ultimately does this mean about the 722? It is a copy of something already created by someone else?! Intentionally? How does this happen???????????

No, there are a lot of manufacturers in China, who mass produce these products, for other companies to put their branding on it, sometimes they change the specs as well which is what healthy rips does with their stuff from Fenix, 722 620 whatever utilian it's just rebranded as well, but it doesn't have the same HR changes to make it have more pure assuredly safe materials, and I think they are pushed by Toronto vape TVape retailer who are notoriously dishonest on device reviews

badbee

Avoid any vape, review, or site named TVape (Toronto Vape), Utillian or Zeus. Those are all the same company that puts up very fake and ridiculous reviews claiming their vapes are better than everything else on the market. Mostly the vapes are rebrands, some work OK but you are better off just buying the Chinese branded version, Eg Weeke.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Avoid any vape, review, or site named TVape (Toronto Vape), Utillian or Zeus. Those are all the same company that puts up very fake and ridiculous reviews claiming their vapes are better than everything else on the market. Mostly the vapes are rebrands, some work OK but you are better off just buying the Chinese branded version, Eg Weeke.
...thank you. Thank you everyone. This was eye awakening. It is truly sad when I look across and see what options of convection options we have that are trustworthy. I am very happy that I have the Tinymight, my Firefly, my Vapman and my Minivap....I am afraid of buying anything else. Now, I am thinking that everything else I have is in the same category. I am new to this so, this has been a learning day for me.

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
...thank you. Thank you everyone. This was eye awakening. It is truly sad when I look across and see what options of convection options we have that are trustworthy. I am very happy that I have the Tinymight, my Firefly, my Vapman and my Minivap....I am afraid of buying anything else. Now, I am thinking that everything else I have is in the same category. I am new to this so, this has been a learning day for me.

You don't have to be afraid.

Plenty of knowledge and good people willing to share around these parts.

Judging by your list of vapes, you are already doing a great job of sorting the wheat from the chaff. :spliff:

TheThriftDrifter,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
You don't have to be afraid.

Plenty of knowledge and good people willing to share around these parts.

Judging by your list of vapes, you are already doing a great job of sorting the wheat from the chaff. :spliff:
Thank you very much. I have learned quite a bit from everyone here and lots of video watching. I find it all fascinating. One of the best decisions of my life was to stop smoking.

allstarrr

I have to proclaim my ignorance in this realm and ask a few quesitons if I might. I have for years now been using a little known company's, Herbalaire, vaporizer which uses tupper ware for it parts. I really have no idea if there are any hazards from using this vape, except that it was stated that that material deals well with heat without being exposed to toxicity? I've recently had a desire to buy a battery operated dry herb vape . I take one hit at a time and don't do "sessions," so I want something that doesn't need to be packed to work well. I stumbled onto the source that was discouraged above, TVape, and was told that the Utillian 620 was designed for micro doses and worked the best at doing single hit at a time use. Is there a recommendation that could be had here for the type of vaporizer I'm looking for? Thanks!

allstarrr,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have to proclaim my ignorance in this realm and ask a few quesitons if I might. I have for years now been using a little known company's, Herbalaire, vaporizer which uses tupper ware for it parts. I really have no idea if there are any hazards from using this vape, except that it was stated that that material deals well with heat without being exposed to toxicity? I've recently had a desire to buy a battery operated dry herb vape . I take one hit at a time and don't do "sessions," so I want something that doesn't need to be packed to work well. I stumbled onto the source that was discouraged above, TVape, and was told that the Utillian 620 was designed for micro doses and worked the best at doing single hit at a time use. Is there a recommendation that could be had here for the type of vaporizer I'm looking for? Thanks!
Some advice from up thread:
I would suggest asking for device recommendations in the Ask FC section. Or take a look at the threads there, some recent questions look like yours. Have fun!

Grass Yes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Herbalaire were a trusted company but they recently went out of business

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

allstarrr

Herbalaire were a trusted company but they recently went out of business

I just noticed that when going to look for a replacement for the old Herbalaire 2.0 that I've used. Nice to know it was reputable and hopefully safe, and sad to see them go out of business. I remember talking to him during last Christmas season when there was a good sale going on, and I didn't pull the trigger on a new vape... and now they're gone.

Top Bottom