• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

USB-C obsession

ScyOne

Mighty+ incoming est arrival, Monday.

This thread is about USB-C and has kinda strayed.

So, I will at least make up for it with numbers from hard calculations using device measurements.

USB-C currently has a 100w limits, so anyone worth their salt will know what that means anyways..... still.

ScyOne

Not Nice. Warning point issued.
I already proved my point. I was interested in the Mighty+ anyways, you already saw I was active in the discussions towards the new features and posted my trinity of vapes included the Mighty+

See, now I don't feel like posting numbers anymore, which is better for me anyways, less work.

Also, one of the major reason for getting a Mighty+ was I was gonna use a revolve stem on it, which I also order.

So, Mighty+ and cooling stem = (might be) so good, and worth a try.

You guys love doing that baseless accusation stuff though? eh

Because yea, their is a vape out their that fast charges and passthroughs with USB-C like I want. (their isn't btw)

----- You're just angry cause I probably schooled you before too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/craftymighty/comments/sl621j
See, that image was my inspiration.

Edit---- suck it, losers!

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
----- You're just angry cause I probably schooled you before too.

See, that image was my inspiration.

Edit---- suck it, losers!
Wow,getting defensive like that you must have a master/teacher complex or smth ? I dont know how was your experience in school years, but in order to school someone ,you have to first work on your ego/attitude,other wise you make it hard for the useful info to be appreciated.
You think you are all wise,but your guesses on the mighty charging are only theory until proven by facts. Behaving like that you might very well have to suck it on your own to your end ,cause i doubt you will find someone to do it for you.

Last edited:

ScyOne

You guys are cool, I just over do it when it gets going.

The Master stuff is a joke, but I do feel I know a lot more than most people.

ScyOne

The Mighty+ I legit wanted.

And calling people losers is something I do to people who shit talk me in videos games. I just find it funny.

------Also, if someone disagrees with me I feel obligated to explain my situation. Or what we get fed wrong information all day? The Mighty charges @ 9v3a? When it does not?

It does not take 5a to charge a battery in 40mins?

Like I get annoyed, but it's not like my information is wrong.

If you want wrong information then I guess the Master should not speak up!

Like OK spread wrong information all you like, but don't disagree with me with that.

Last edited:
ScyOne,

ScyOne

Sorry, I have to reply to this and don't know how to edit with quotes included.

You think you are all wise,but your guesses on the mighty charging are only theory until proven by facts.

They are not guesses, they are facts provided straight from the manufacturer.

And I was gonna prove it from hard data pulls, which is what I posted I was gonna do.

So, joke about how I'm gonna do those hard data pulls and joke about how I didn't do them? that makes zero sense.

IDK how you're gonna recharge a 3Ah battery in 40mins like that without 5a of charge though, it would have to be literally magic.

Edit- also see how he still denies it after all this time? And how much I have to explain the same thing over and over like 5 times until they finally never get it? They will never get it too...... have to school them on it with Master shots.

Edit---- "The MIGHTY+ has a USB-C charging port with improved charging function. This allows the MIGHTY+ to be charged with 45 watts. The completely redesigned circuit board allows for significantly increased performance. The new charging function helps the MIGHTY+ to charge its battery to 80% in approx. 40 minutes (+15V@3A)."

See, that is a fact they posted on the Mighty+ facts page.

Last edited:
ScyOne,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
My newest wireless charger has the old micro USB, must be getting rid of old female micro USB stock.
I do not really care how much power any of the connectors can handle and I only glanced over all the figures provided because I do not really care and know just enough to be dangerous around electricity without listening to peeps disagreeing adding any confusion, I just want the ease of use and USB-c has that over micro USB...magnetic is even better!
but I do feel I know a lot more than most people.
Look up Dunning-Kruger Effect...but I suppose you already know what that is. :2c:

ScyOne

Look up Dunning-Kruger Effect...but I suppose you already know what that is. :2c:

Well, that is towards things I am interested in of course, not like random information.

I spent almost 2 years building that e-bike battery. Can't say I know everything about batteries, but anything that would effect how I would run it I am well versed in or would be interested in knowing.

If any part of my post you think I am wrong or disagree with go ahead.

EDIT---- I was just reading about the Dunning-Kruger Effect....... and that is you guys LMAO... not me

"people with low ability at a task overestimate their ability."

That is you guys and not me for sure.

LMAO WTF

I don't have low ability at knowing batteries or overestimating my knowledge , that is you guys.

I spent 2 years just researching to build my e-bike battery LMAO

(Sorry, its caps and large font cause I'm laughing so hard I can't even eat my food)

Holy shit that is so funny.

Last edited:
ScyOne,

ScyOne

I am making a new post for this cause I think it's important information.

I think you guys need to STOP and rethink what you are posting.

Was I ever wrong in this thread? I don't think so

Was everyone else posting random info that was wrong? yes

Was I Dunning-Kruger Effected? I don't think so

Was everyone else Dunning-Kruger Effected? yes

ScyOne,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@ScyOne I dont know how is it in the game world,reddit and etc.. but that kind of posting is considered flaming around here. It is really not a matter any more of who's being right or wrong,but of your problematic ego.Calling decent people suckers and considering them on a lower level proves nothing else than you having issues. You really need to get a grip on your emotions or seek help if you cant on your own. Writing all caps and big letters doesnt add to your credibility . You can keep your wisdom and wits to yourself, please feel free not to include me in your further replies,off to happier dimensions.

Be Nice​

• All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
  • No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member. Please be nice to newbies.

ScyOne

You can keep your wisdom and wits to yourself

I would say that too if I didn't know what I was talking about and wanted to spread wrong information.

But, please listen to the guys posting wrong info.

:rofl:

---- Just admit it, you guys post wrong information and I corrected and you couldn't handle it

----- KEPPP YOUR TRUE FACTS TO YOURSELF, WE DON"T DO THAT HERE

Last edited:
ScyOne,

pop22

I read a news story yesterday about a two friends having an argument about mayonaise. One got angry and ran over the other with his truck...... THREE times! Is this thread devolving to that level????

ScyOne

It takes 2 to tango. Or maybe more, who knows.

Personally, I just keep posting cause it keeps getting more amusing.

Plus, I have a side too and you can't post those stuff and expect me not to reply.

ScyOne,

ScyOne

Behaving like that you might very well have to suck it on your own to your end ,cause i doubt you will find someone to do it for you.

See, you just told me I have to be nice, after not being nice. So, it's a circle, like it thought from the beginning.

ScyOne,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Geez..... the interesting battery charging discussion has gone SOUTH in a hurry. I’ll come back when the pups are done pissing on the carpet. :(

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Consider further post to be not happening.
You won't be able to post in this thread anymore even if you want to as you've been thread banned. Consider yourself lucky for only getting one warning point for your behavior in this thread.

To everyone else, let's keep this thread civil or it will get closed down.

Thank you.

:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom