Underdog Log Vapes

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Hey y'all, just wanted to give you a head's up that we've put everything on sale for 25% off, now through 4/14 as a little Spring Clean out sale. I've also put a limited number of 18mm Alpha GonGs back in stock for individual sale.

Also, we'll be traveling for the funeral next week Tue-Sun, so orders placed now through Monday will ship out Monday, and orders placed Tue through Sun, will be shipped out the following Mon/Tue 4/15-4/16.

Let us know if you have any questions or have any issues with the site. Thanks!

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Thank you everyone! We succeeded in clearing out the current vape inventory ☺️ (everything except a few black walnut stinger vapes still available in the VIP section).

We are back from our travels and plan to get all of the orders that were placed while we were away packed up today, so keep a lookout for shipping notification emails.

I hope everyone had a good week and is enjoying some tastes of Spring! Here in the Pacific Northwest, the green has been bursting and the flowers starting to bloom. I've personally been enjoying watching the Robins run around trying to pluck worms out of the ground, though we've gotten quite a bit of rain lately too, so I'm alternately trying to save all the big night crawlers from being stranded on the concrete and rooting for them to avoid being bird lunch, lol. It's a delicate balance, and I'm always reminding myself that it's the web of life, and we're all very fortunate to be a part of it, to be a witness to it. Cheers!

🌷🌱🍀🌤️

BH491

Sorry if this has been discussed,
So many pages....

Does the underdog work in europe with a transformer/converter?

Is it easy to get the right wall plug locally in europe?
Thanks

nn

BH491,

Texus

Sorry if this has been discussed,
So many pages....

Does the underdog work in europe with a transformer/converter?

Is it easy to get the right wall plug locally in europe?
Thanks

nn
Should be no problem. The sort of power supply that is sold for the Vapbong should work. Just get the appropriate voltage range.

Texus,
Reactions: BH491

Texus

The power supply is a DC power supply, so you don't even need to get a 220v to 110v converter. Just something with the European plug that gives the needed voltage of the Underdog and the right plug shape.

BH491

Maybe i should post this is ask fc
Let me know if so.

Is the underdog for me?

I need a log even just for the always on, and no digital screen factor,

But would also love to microdose or get more hits from less,
have actual on demand where 1 or 2 hits a time actually works for each spread over time hit, meaning i can get an actual good hit each time, instead of only the middle hits or once its going etc.
And at least the cloud and flavor of a 1-2 second mighty hit at 198c-210c
And if it can go stronger better flavor and cloud would be great.
And if i could save and use less weed then my mighty would be amazing.

I dont understand the flavor chaser low temp thing
I wish i did but for me every time i go low i feel less potent flavor and for sure less satisfaction from the feel of the cloud,
i usually have low quality stuff,but even the good stuff though of course better, still low temp isnt great for me.maybe a better device would be different.
I am a native user

I have a stempod dynavap roffu mighty
Theyre all i know ,i use all native usually (dynavap is great sometimes on a gravity bong)
But i mostly use the mighty and at 210c and sometimes down to 197/8c

Every now and then trying again the others,
But usually left feeling i wasted the weed in comparison,
As the mighty is tastiest and most enjoyable hitting flavor and clouds plus many more hits and hits bigger then the rest,
But though it can do small amounts more works better which isnt ideal.

If i hit the mighty with a 5-10-15 second draw i enjoy it a lot less, at first this is how i used it and would get 2-4 hits then the whispy little ones but even the whispy ones were not as good,

But i realized i enjoy the 1-2 second hit just as much as the larger longer hits,
then i get many more hits and even when they become tiny baby whisps i enjoy those for what they.
The dyna can give a nice sized 1/2/3/4 hits but not as enjoyable as the mighty
The roffu can give more hits but i find it inconsistent for me and usually just 2/3 are really nice
I havent figured out the draw length exactly,
But i did find it can give nice hits with shortish pulls
Keep trying to get big hits from long pulls and i guess its kinda sometimes ok but idk not amazing or any better then a 5 second mighty hit.

The stempod was first and i liked it then but now the 20-30 second need to draw and what i get from that usually kinda dissapoints.

My question is actually what log of any is good for me
But i have an underdog opportunity atm and havent really researched it(other logs too i dont feel i know clearly what theyre all about)

Thanks for any help
To be honest i think ive wanted a log for years and at least 1-2 years hoping to actually research them all and get the best for me, but i still don't have a clear picture or the budget to really think of more then the 1 vape i need.(Hah 1 lol)

NN

BH491,

BH491

If your aim is microdosing, an Underdog is tough to beat with its thin metal stem. You can quickly load the herb by sucking it into the stem drinking straw style. And just great flavor all around.

Thank you
I should've said more clearly and concise

As a base line just cause its all i know to judge from, but maybe theres much better experiences.

Im looking for the mighty 1-2 second hits at 210c with .1/.15-.25g ish
Small 1-2 second hits not because i like small but because honestly i dont feel a longer hit gives too much better or different of an experience.
The aspect of nice clouds and flavor and tons of hits idk 10-20 hits
But instead of having to vape all the hits at once in a session
The ability to spread those hits.

Tbh im not totally sure what it means
to want to microdose
Other then i would love to get more with less
And/or use a little and get big flavor and clouds still
But yeah id hope to be happy with 1 2 hits a time so maybe thats microdosing?

Or can i take .1 or .2g and microdose it to .01 or .0something and get a good hit with good results?
Can I get the same amount of hits with the .1 .2?

Thanks

nn

Last edited:
BH491,

Peacockfur

now: Enano OG, solo 2 previously: Lots!
Hey y'all, I'm curious, are there any significant differences in the performance of something like an enano vs the underdog? I love the idea of supporting a hand made local company, but I've also grown very attracted to my enano that is on its way out lol.

Peacockfur,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hey y'all, I'm curious, are there any significant differences in the performance of something like an enano vs the underdog? I love the idea of supporting a hand made local company, but I've also grown very attracted to my enano that is on its way out lol.
Please avoid comparisons in device threads. Feel free to create an Ask FC post or have a look at the existing threads on this topic like:

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Get a UD and watch it turn into a few more UD. You will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom