Underdog Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
HighlyEducatedScholar said:
over the past three days i've learned something that somewhat surprised me. there is not a place to be found that sells postcards in a 30 mile radius of my house. guess this weeds me out of the competition lol. ahh maybe nextime.

I've been known to accept creative submissions of the non-postcard variety in such extreme situations as this.. ;)

underdog,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
just sent my email with two pictures of the front and back of the 'fuck combustion' postcard that i drew :p never been much of any artist but i NEEDED to enter this contest :lol: keeping my fingers crossed until new years!

HighlyEducatedScholar,

underdog

Manufacturer
Yeah there should be plenty of time for a postcard pic today and/or tomorrow. I'll also be waiting a couple extra days for any snail-mail postcards to arrive so you're good.

underdog,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
underdog said:
over the past three days i've learned something that somewhat surprised me. there is not a place to be found that sells postcards in a 30 mile radius of my house. guess this weeds me out of the competition lol. ahh maybe nextime.

I've been known to accept creative submissions of the non-postcard variety in such extreme situations as this.. ;)

Haha, well I am glad about that.. Mine is definitely different. Just sent :)

:peace:

Elluzion,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
had a dream last night that i was one of the three who won this contest. hopefully it will come true! :lol:
Had the same dream but i was 3 of the 3 and got all awards.. :D.

Abysmal Vapor,

technique

Lol it would seem im not the only one in love with the UD. Hope i win one too :D

technique,

underdog

Manufacturer
Yep the time has come.. I'll be weighing the beast here shortly.

If anyone has sent in a postcard that might not have arrived here yet better let me know now.. :cool:

underdog,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'm afraid I was snoozing for this contest... Maybe if Dave is kind hearted enough to host another one, I can get in on it. :lol:

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year!

momofthegoons,

underdog

Manufacturer
[h]Contest Winners Are:[/h]

Alright peeps I've wrangled up the UD and wrestled him onto the scale.. couldn't keep him there long enough to take a picture so you'll all just have to trust me on the weight reading. ;)

He weighed in at precisely 27.5 pounds.

By my calculations our three winners are:

placetime @ 26 pounds
SD_Haze @ 25.75 pounds
zuzufalta @ 24.5 pounds

Congrats all! Now to wrangle up some pieces for the prizes.. ;)

underdog,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
underdog said:
Alright peeps I've wrangled up the UD and wrestled him onto the scale.. couldn't keep him there long enough to take a picture so you'll all just have to trust me on the weight reading. ;)

He weighed in at precisely 27.5 pounds.

By my calculations our three winners are:

placetime @ 26 pounds
SD_Haze @ 25.75 pounds
Suzi from Slovakia @ 24.5 pounds

Congrats all! Now to wrangle up some pieces for the prizes.. ;)
Congrats guys :) ! Fog On !
Hey there is another second time winner .. Wellcome to the club placetime.. Whut happened with the Ladybug >?

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yay, my cat ain't that heavy ;)

Looks like I'm just gonna have to buy one, congrats everyone!

OhTheAgony,

weedemon

enthusiast
congrats to the winners!

my guess was way off!, i thought i was on the heavy side too! but i was over 10 lb short!

col contest dave! thanks for putting it on!

weedemon,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Good guesses by the winners, congratulations. I was almost off my 10 lbs as well. Thats one well fed Underdog, reminds me of my two rescues. Thanks again for an awesome contest!

Gonzo,

underdog

Manufacturer
My pleasure putting on the contest.. nice to have everyone involved in a carefree fun little game.

Anyone who submitted a guess to the contest but didn't win I'll be giving a small discount (15'ish %) on a future purchase as consolation prizes.

@ Abysmal - re: the Ladybug.. placetime has been waiting patiently for me to make the Ladybug I just haven't done it yet. You guys have kept me so busy with other projects the last few months I just haven't had time to do it! I'll have to make time soon though as it's getting to be kind of a ridiculous wait now.. if you guys keep me any busier I might have to start trolling FC for an apprentice so I can keep up! :cool:

Speaking of busy I'll be in and out (between here and the shop) the rest of the day as I work on finishing a couple other Twigs, a couple non-FC pieces and work on finding some pieces for prizes. :peace:

underdog,

SD_haze

I never thought raising dogs my whole life would pay off with a new vaporizer :cool:

Fun contest, I liked how the underdog was well heavier than what websites say is the breeds normal weight range, needed some critical thinking!

Looking forward to doing some critical comparison between the rockzap and the UD.

SD_haze,

technique

Congrats to the winners and thanks to underdog for being so kind.

I was well off lol, wiki told me they get to 18 pound max and i was thinking then he looked a big fella in the pic :lol:

technique,

underdog

Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
I'm afraid I was snoozing for this contest... Maybe if Dave is kind hearted enough to host another one, I can get in on it. :lol:

Good luck everyone and Happy New Year!

Doh lol! If I remember I'll send you a memo next time there's a contest.. ;)

SD_haze said:
I never thought raising dogs my whole life would pay off with a new vaporizer :cool:

Fun contest, I liked how the underdog was well heavier than what websites say is the breeds normal weight range, needed some critical thinking!

Looking forward to doing some critical comparison between the rockzap and the UD.

Never know what random knowledge will come in handy eh? Good job though, it worked out well..

technique said:
Congrats to the winners and thanks to underdog for being so kind.

I was well off lol, wiki told me they get to 18 pound max and i was thinking then he looked a big fella in the pic :lol:

Yeah he's real big for his breed.. genetics or excessive cookies, I'm not sure which lol.

underdog,

darkrom

Great Scott!
SD_haze said:

Is this your first Underdog? If so I'm excited for you. I'm interested if you agree that its the hardest hitting and most conservative vape of all. You seem to have quite some vaporizer experience, as did I. Now I can't imagine using anything else at home at all.

darkrom,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom