U.K. FC meet up 2016?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I realise that sound bad. She is actually my step child. My partner is 33. My oldest boy is 8. That's not so bad.

I chose to have my kids while I was young so I could still be young and cool when they hit their teens.

Between me an my misses we have 5 children. She has 2 girls from previous, I have 2 boys, and we have a baby girl between us. Xmas is pricey for me, just the kids presents come to 1500 this year. That's before food, drink and all the other xmas expenses.

But I'm not moaning, this is what i signed up for..

By the time I'm 40 they will have nearly all flown the nest, and me and my missis can have early retirement from the kids and carry on with our lives.

Please don't think I'm a Jeremy kyle kind of person, I am certainly not. Please don't judge me...

harmless healing

I have learned to try my best to judge nobody. I have no kids, nor do I think I ever will. I don't think I have the patience to be a good parent so I seriously admire those who do.

Sciatica flaring up today, have already had too call off work and ingested 3grams of abv

Send me your love, I need that universal energy working in my favour today

UnshavenFish

Man, 29 with a 13 year old kid. Ouch.

Lol I thought that was your introduction :doh:, short and straight to the point...maybe I shouldn't have had the second crafty bowl at this time of day.

Please don't think I'm a Jeremy kyle kind of person, I am certainly not. Please don't judge me...

I'm 31 and my daughter is 11, and yeah having kids young doesn't mean we bring them up living on greggs sausage rolls and dragging them round the streets screaming (although there are a few of those around where I live :disgust:) personally I think almost all the members on this site are good people and the wrongens tend to not stick around anyways.

I need that universal energy working in my favour today

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@harmless healing stay positive, the mind is far more powerfull than any of us realise. Iv always said there is alot to be said for positive thoughts.

As for our hotel. This will be in summer and I want to make a proper day of this. So it need to have a nice beer garden for a start, would be nice to take the portables outside.

harmless healing

31 and my daughter is 11, and yeah having kids young doesn't mean we bring them up living on greggs sausage rolls and dragging them round the streets screaming (although there are a few of those around where I live :disgust:) personally I think almost all the members on this site are good people and the wrongens tend to not stick around anyways.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Always thinking positively Kelly. Just a lot harder to stay that way when in this pain. I believe firmly in the power of attraction though, be positive, lead a positive life.

Agreed on the summer, best chance of being able to venture outside with our inclement weather.

I have my tin foil hat in order to better recieve those vibes matey, it's appreciated

Namaste

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@ronads I thought you was uk, didn't know where.

So that's 2 Scottish people, who would have thought healthy vaping would be so popular in Scotland, let be honest, your not known for you healthy diet and lifestyle, but then neither are the yanks and there is plenty of them on here. Maybe I should generalise and steriotype.

I once smoked a huge joint at the top of ben nevis and it was amazing, clouds below me and fighter jets dog fight training at low altitude. It was amazing, Scottland is a cool place, I jus hated the fucking bastards midges. Apart from that, nice place...

One hell of a drive for me or @1DMF though.

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Well unlike @kellya86 I'm an old git who is about to become a father for the first time @ 45 and the missus 50!

So the bairn will be @6months old when the meet might take place, I'm sure Lands End to John O'Groats still won't be far enough away! :lol: I bet I'll still hear them crying in my sleep :cry::zzz::cry:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@1DMF I wouldn't worry, 1st one Is normally well behaved, it will be a doddle. Enjoy it. It's when they have older siblings to learn from the trouble starts.

I'll be kid free by your age,

I take it everyone finished work today, I'll be working xmas eve at this rate...

Last edited:

ronads

@ronads I thought you was uk, didn't know where.

So that's 2 Scottish people, who would have thought healthy vaping would be so popular in Scotland, let be honest, your not known for you healthy diet and lifestyle, but then neither are the yanks and there is plenty of them on here. Maybe I should generalise and steriotype.

I once smoked a huge joint at the top of ben nevis and it was amazing, clouds below me and fighter jets dog fight training at low altitude. It was amazing, Scottland is a cool place, I jus hated the fucking bastards midges. Apart from that, nice place...

One hell of a drive for me or @1DMF though.

To be honest I've noticed in Glasgow and areas surrounding it the number of people vaping on e cigarettes is massive. I think a lot of people have started using them because of the smoking ban that's been in effect and that it's a heck of a lot cheaper even if you just use a basic pen. This article has some interesting views on it. http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/08/electronic-cigarettes-smoking-glasgow

So yeah I imagine a lot of weed smokers up here have used a vape at least a couple of times or heard of them. Most people don't have their own though unless it's a sub ohm e cig or something.

It's not nice right now. The weathers rubbish.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
I'm most definitely up for this meet.

I was disappointed the last one with @ragnorak71 fell through.

My vape collection has diminished some what. I am currently packing an Errlectric concentration station, Daisy, Crafty, Vapman and a Peace and some glass.

I can source concentrates and can lay my hands on Lemon Haze and imported Amnesia Lemon Haze at the mo but that will probably change by summer time.

@kellya86 I'm assuming you have an NFT or hydro system with HPS lighting, if so I highly recommend Lemon Skunk by DNA for lots of reasons. It's not exotic like a 'widow' aka, shark or rhino which I also like but boy does it deliver.

@1DMF I believe you are wrong about butane vapes. They do not combust. Only when in the wrong hands.

@Melting Pot dude you will be there in spirit (and hopefully on skype)

kellya86

Herb gardener...
@h3rbalist I do not use hydro due to the very hard water area I live in, Id have to adjust ph so much it would caus me issues. I grow organic, I find I can achieve better quality/tasting flowers this way, I could yield more hydro, but I'm not in it for profit. I want quality.

I use metal halide for veg and switch to hps for flower, controlled by a digital ballast, I swear by them.

Edit-- crap cultivation talk is not ok, sorry. Got carried away.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
@h3rbalist I do not use hydro due to the very hard water area I live in, Id have to adjust ph so much it would caus me issues. I grow organic, I find I can achieve better quality/tasting flowers this way, I could yield more hydro, but I'm not in it for profit. I want quality.

I use metal halide for veg and switch to hps for flower, controlled by a digital ballast, I swear by them.

Edit-- crap cultivation talk is not ok, sorry. Got carried away.

Hard water and PH are issues easily resolved with an RO/DI water filter imo.
Even soil grown plants would appreciate it.

Hydro is not just for the bread heads or chem freaks either. If your system is in an unheated loft or shed in the garden, it's much easier to keep your hydro tank of RO water warm with a couple of fishtank heaters.

With soil you would have to heat the whole place and pre heat the water your using.

The best tasting green I ever grew was vegged and flowered under CFL in a sterile hydro system.

Media seemed to make minimal difference for me and with a wide choice of organic hydro feed in my experience I don't have an issue with it.

Each to their own I guess.

Light source seemed to be the main contributing factor.

That is why LED light systems interest me.

Probably the reason you will actually yeald more with an outdoor strain (grown outdoor)
Can't compete with the big orange thing in the sky I guess.

I did find however with soil that pests were a pain in the backside.

All the eggs and lava of flies and all sorts of beasties running around in there. I hated that.

But yeah lets drop the grow talk.

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I have all hydro gear but had phosphorus toxicity due the the amount of ph I had to adjust, this lead to deficiencies and problems for me. I do not like reverse osmosis as it removes benificial minerals.
No for me soil or coco is my medium. All sterilised, iv never had any pest problems. Or deficiency since going organic.
Iv considered led but to be honest I believe it will be 5 more years before the tech equalls mh/hps. Also if I used led I would need to heat my room. For now I am happy. @h3rbalist I hope you turn up to this. Iv never been able to speak to another grower, much like vaping, it's not common. Iv learned through research (filtering misinformation) and trial and error.

Right no more of this talk, I'll get a red message. Maybe mods won't come here..

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
LED is here and now my friend. A good setup for a 3x3 would be about $500 right now, which imo is affordable at this point and likely my replacement for the 600w ballast once it craps out. I agree though, it will be tough adjusting to the lack of heat. I use the HID as a supplementary heat source during the winter anyways/always useful to put the HID on at night and let the daytime temps keep the room stable. Would be real useful otherwise though.

harmless healing

Yeah, let's save the cultivation discussions till the meet up.

I am walking through treacle today, feels great. The EVO really delivers no matter what you throw at it. Last nights material wasn't the greatest she's seen, but since I haven't touched the strain in so long, she took me to that next level

:smug:

Needless to say all signs of sciatica are long gone :tup:

Tonight is the works night out, which needless to say, I can't be bothered with. Maybe if we were allowed to choose an alternative over alcohol, or even if people's attitudes changed a little I would relish these events.

Positivity, radical openness and sharing of information shall prevail.

If one co-worker decides to see that I can be a cannabis connoisseur, the same way they can be a wine connoisseur, and the other 199 of them make the usual judgements this evening. Ill be a happy man. Especially if a proper introduction to our favourite plant improves that persons life as it has mine.

Will be taking the muad dib and the arizer air. They don't know what's coming :o

Happy shatterday all, hope everything is well in your worlds.

Positive vibes to all :peace:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Today I woke and went into science mode. After a few hours I had made some qwiso and some bho. The bho came out lovely from fresh/frozen trim. Tha taste and smell of a fresh amnesia bho is amazing.

bFrDCgn.jpg

AcEVLTfh.jpg

mICXc14.jpg

So at about 12 lunch time, I vaped a amnesia, soft hash, qwiso, bho sandwich. I have never done this before.

I'm only just coming back to the world now (almost 5 hours later). It's been a relaxing day. Contemplating another now. Need to go shopping first.

Last edited:

harmless healing

Today I woke and went into science mode. After a few hours I had made some qwiso and some bho. The bho came out lovely from fresh/frozen trim. Tha taste and smell of a fresh amnesia bho is amazing.

bFrDCgn.jpg

AcEVLTfh.jpg

mICXc14.jpg

So at about 12 lunch time, I vaped a amnesia, soft hash, qwiso, bho sandwich. I have never done this before.

I'm only just coming back to the world now (almost 5 hours later). It's been a relaxing day. Contemplating another now. Need to go shopping first.

I'm on my way down south with my bags packed :drool:

Great work by the looks :tup:

Top Bottom