Tolerance break

old-fart

please remember to keep hydrated. The standard 64oz per day. Too much water (likes gallons) can actually be bad for you, and too little is definitely not helpful. From what I've read, water will help flush the toxins out once they are released by your fat. Oh, exercise too :-)

Good luck. I just finish a 30 year break.

Radwin Bodnic

I'm about a month in a t-break. We are moving house so I had to pack all the gear and material (that's when the t break started).
During the move I've somewhat misplaced the keys of the boxes...
It looks like the break will extend a little...

Edit : I forgot to write "box" in its plural form...

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I'm about a month in a t-break. We are moving house so I had to pack all the gear and material (that's when the t break started).
During the move I've somewhat misplaced the keys of the box...

That feeling when @Radwin Bodnic finally tracks down the key...

pulp-fiction-briefcase.gif

Robindean

I am cold turkey.
I have always been this way. Yes mentally it sucks, but that was more so then, compared to now.
Even when I went to rehab, not only shit faced drunk, but I had taken 1000mg edibles the day I clocked in.
The onlything I was battling was the damn withrwals from alcohol. Hell, I even brought four joints with me (I have a medical card) and TOLD them I had those with me. Needless to say they where thrown away (Or more like: I got joints to throw away, who here wants it. Staff im sure)
though, I went through detox, but still alchol withdrawls are the devils afrodesiac.

Robindean,
Reactions: Tellus

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Ugh, moving's a nightmare, right? And now you're stuck searching for those keys... Just chill, they'll turn up eventually!

Dopamine

Hey @Dopamine how it go for you? Im going on a new break going for 2 month break this time

I only got to a month. I am successfully off to the sleep meds that weren’t working too well, but I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms pretty badly and I caved and took a small hit to alleviate them. That helped, so now I am back to vaping, but in much smaller amounts with less frequency. Thought I was going to go longer, but oh well.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
I only got to a month. I am successfully off to the sleep meds that weren’t working too well, but I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms pretty badly and I caved and took a small hit to alleviate them. That helped, so now I am back to vaping, but in much smaller amounts with less frequency. Thought I was going to go longer, but oh well.
Month sounds good and good job with the sleep meds no fun there been there. A week now for me it's not too bad actually this time hope I get to 2 months

Boxes huh xD How big are the plural boxes? But hope you find the keys soon
please remember to keep hydrated. The standard 64oz per day. Too much water (likes gallons) can actually be bad for you, and too little is definitely not helpful. From what I've read, water will help flush the toxins out once they are released by your fat. Oh, exercise too :-)

Good luck. I just finish a 30 year break.
30 years wow. Yea you're the one that wrote about quitting because of work? Great to have you back and nice of you to join us in vaping and fc
I cant seem to have good balance drinking water. I sometimes drink too much then sometimes too little. But I try. Exercise is easier I bike to work and started going to the gym 2x week

Pcloudy

Doing a sober sept. It’s been rough. I did a month back in January but it feels a lot worse this time. Feel like I haven’t slept well since I started. I’m hoping by week two my body normalizes a bit. Between having a pretty much unlimited supply due to growing my own and being out of work I was just consuming way to heavily.

budski

cantre member
i'm on my 1st break in a couple years, unfortunately covid induced, was vaping a lot the days before it hit. I did take a couple tiny very low temp terp tasty hits, didn't make me cough and helped with removing some withdrawal effects from on top of covid. The rest of the week will tell me if I can keep it up.

budski,
Top Bottom