Tinymight vs Minivap vs ...

GoldenBud

Yeah well taste is totally subjective because I feel the opposite haha and as I understand at the MV is totally different from both of them, being large session convection...
if i vape at 430F, around 0.15gr, also the tetra is a large session convection.... slow draw i mean. i also saw in the past in reddit a jhook vid of MV, huge cloud fast draw . but i thought TP80 is like MV because both, slow draw, is large session convection (think about me after a month with the UD SC3+, the TP80 is definately a large convection session :D )

i will say that TP80 at 435F is slightly more tasty than TM at 7, but really slightly. i can't tell you about low temps, because i am not using it every day, mostly high temps.

the TM airflow with the 18 holes definately reaches the open air flow of the tetra, it's basically equals...

GoldenBud,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
if i vape at 430F, around 0.15gr, also the tetra is a large session convection.... slow draw i mean. i also saw in the past in reddit a jhook vid of MV, huge cloud fast draw . but i thought TP80 is like MV because both, slow draw, is large session convection (think about me after a month with the UD SC3+, the TP80 is definately a large convection session :D )

i will say that TP80 at 435F is slightly more tasty than TM at 7, but really slightly. i can't tell you about low temps, because i am not using it every day, mostly high temps.

the TM airflow with the 18 holes definately reaches the open air flow of the tetra, it's basically equals...

Haha yeah I'm excited to try my TM2, hope it arrives quick, but even my OG just seems to get a little more tasties out of my stuff generally, and I milk the low temps especially more so with my TM, but I do try low temps with my TP80 especially for the flavors and experiments, it can do great things, it's just not as good for that for me... And yeah I've gotten great flavor from it too even with upper temps, but again for me the TM just has the better flaves, it's such a subjective thing person to person so they're all practically pretty purely perfect really!

GoldenBud

something that i understood few days ago.... 220C in TP80 is not 220C in TM. TM has more metals, it conducts more, it holds more heat. also that's why it seems like our friends in TM thread like Stainless beads eh?
anyway, 435F equals to 7.5 in the TM i think. or 8. so it's 435F TP80 vs 415F in the TM (session mode!)

Shit Snacks

something that i understood few days ago.... 220C in TP80 is not 220C in TM. TM has more metals, it conducts more, it holds more heat. also that's why it seems like our friends in TM thread like Stainless beads eh?
anyway, 435F equals to 7.5 in the TM i think. or 8. so it's 435F TP80 vs 415F in the TM (session mode!)

Haha it is all totally relative regardless, temp settings per unit per person, different inhale different stems different screens and other things... Yeah you just need to look at the materials and differences in the heater, they're just very different, I like pure steel in a lot of ways, makes sense why I like the TM, the spiraled coils of the TP80 in the glass is not as good to me as the steel ribbon with ceramic posts (RBT mesh with ceramic plate has some of the best flavor as well still) but I am now surprisingly getting some great flavor with my toad nomad heaters which are nichrome ribbon, but all glass is ideal...

GoldenBud

I like pure steel in a lot of ways, makes sense why I like the TM, the spiraled coils of the TP80 in the glass is not as good to me as the steel ribbon with ceramic posts (RBT mesh with ceramic plate has some of the best flavor as well still)
few days ago i felt like my TP80 is not tasty as it used to be, dunno if funky recommends it, but, i used air-duster , blew air inside my heater (ofc when it's OFF, no battery inside..) i think it cleaned it very well, it was more tasty later.... all these little particles! if you have some air duster it worthes a shot imho!

i wouldn't use cold air tho like the compressed you know?

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

few days ago i felt like my TP80 is not tasty as it used to be, dunno if funky recommends it, but, i used air-duster , blew air inside my heater (ofc when it's OFF, no battery inside..) i think it cleaned it very well, it was more tasty later.... all these little particles! if you have some air duster it worthes a shot imho!

i wouldn't use cold air tho like the compressed you know?

Yeah I'm not sure what you mean, what is an air duster? If not canned air? The stuff that is poison lol

I remember in the old tubo thread people using vacuum to clean them out haha and I know it is a thing with debris in any heater.

However my new Tetra (and others) is absolutely pristine I only use it upside down now :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

GoldenBud,
  • Love
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

me too, but when you finish inhaling tiny particles jump to the heater screen i think! i use it 100% upside down and still

Nope, that doesn't happen, not possible for me at least, I remove stems before I finish inhaling, not a crumb or spec anywhere!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

jasp3r

NGL Haven't read through this thread but as someone with both minivaps and both the tinymight 1 and 2 and I can confidently say they are distinctly different vapes. In short if I were to pick one, would be Tinymight 2... 0 hesitation.

They are both great vapes but have very different use cases. One is on demand one isn't. It's pretty hard to get the minivap to be a one hitter and tinymight you can string out a session or just finish it one, two puffs.

Imo if you want a session vape but think on demand sounds cool, still get the tinymight. I think tinymight then minivap is a better progression rather than the opposite. Feel free to dm me any questions!

Last edited:
I'm fairly new to vaping this year, and probably went a little overboard in what I purchased, and I'm still getting to know the ins- and outs- of them all, but honestly, the MiniVap is one of my favorites. It's well made, I like the charging station (with great battery life), it's so easy to pack (I love the Flexicone+ and baskets system, it's super easy to clean/maintain, and I love just laying in bed and using the "Flexi straw/whip" -- really great ergonomics. I like to have long drawn-out sessions, and being able to temp step up from the lowest light and then work my way up and have a single basket last all night is really great to me. I think it's a great product, very unique and a great experience. I also like the TM2 and I'm getting to learn it more each time, but the MiniVAP has a lot of "soul" and "mojo" if that makes any sense LOL

El Magico

Sorry for the late reply but have been busy like crazy.
I'm happy to announce that I just ordered a TM2 🥳
I want to thank everyone for the advice they've given me !
I do have a feeling that I'll need another vape next to it but that's a problem for after I've given it a decent test drive :p

Top Bottom