TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

gadabout

Man..mines still pending from oct 23rd. But hoping to hear something soon. Have quite a long trip coming soon and was hoping to have it.

gadabout,

fidget

Ordered the WPA from the eu site on 12th nov - shows as complete but not shipped. Anybody been waiting for one?

fidget,

mr.blue

Does anyone know about how long it takes for accessories only shipping to make it from Finland to the east coast of the US

mr.blue,

JammerBR

Does anyone know about how long it takes for accessories only shipping to make it from Finland to the east coast of the US
I got mine two days ago, exactly one month from order date.

TM Ordered: 11/25

Order shown as "Complete:" 12/10

Order Shown as "Shipped:" 12/15

JammerBR,
Reactions: mr.blue

max63

Notified "Shipped" 3.12.2020

No notice by delivery company.

The track number is sent by the delivery company?

max63,

ॐNoodles

First order #3114 (email updates on every move!)
06/10/2020 - Pending
12/10/2020 - Pending
12/10/2020 - Pending
13/10/2020 - Complete
21/10/2020 - Shipped (after shipped I've asked for tracking number and received)

25/10/2020 - Arrived!

Second order #3787 (long waiting for some hint of update, no response for email sent a week before placing the order...)
26/11/2020 - Pending
15/12/2020 - Complete (no email update... was planning to ask for tracking number)
17/12/2020 - Shipped

21...??? - Arrived???

ॐNoodles,

Krash

Order 3920 on 12/11/20
Complete 12/15/20
Shipped 12/17/20 they sent a confirmation email about shipping but no tracking info. Very pleased with not having to wait 4 weeks seems order speed has picked up quite a bit.

Kins

I placed an order on 1/9/21 and it's still pending. How is this guy charging you guys? I'm just wondering because after a week normally pending charges are either dropped or posted on my account...

Kins,

Djsleepy

I placed an order on 1/9/21 and it's still pending. How is this guy charging you guys? I'm just wondering because after a week normally pending charges are either dropped or posted on my account...
May tak a week or two to process, he collects after product is made. No worries.

Djsleepy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It may depend on your CC company, but in my case when orders were taking nearly 2 months to complete, the order dropped off pending after about 10 days, but completed with no problem when they were getting ready to ship some 3 or 4 weeks after that.

cybrguy,

Kins

May tak a week or two to process, he collects after product is made. No worries.

That's strange. It's not how my bank works though. What happens is I purchase something with my debit card and a charge will show up as pending for maybe a week or so. In the meantime those charges show as pending and the account reflects the available balance as if it was purchased. However, after a week or so if on the vendors side it doesn't process in time the bank will drop the pending charge. So I'm not really sure how they can charge me again, especially if my current balance wouldn't cover it.

Kins,
Top Bottom