TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

L9lli

yes exactly as you stated
The issue is quite obvious but I will be more clear.... I did not authorize this last payment not even closely I entered that website anymore since my refund
And im not new here more like a very old viewer 3 or 4 years registered with few replies here and there

But thanks for the welcome!

And do nobody worry you can bet I will keep updated this 3d while I try to successfully contact them or what happens next

Last edited:
L9lli,

L9lli

Imagine I place an order today
I contact you tomorrow, or within the week, that I am tired to wait or w/e reason
10 days later, aware of my intention to give up in waiting, the damn seller send me a reimboursment for the same ammount

So that is usually it in every part of the world, correct?
But no a month later the email of order complete, then few days later this debt

I mostly buy online and since 1997 and believe me or not this is the first breaking-balls weird situation

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am sorry you are unhappy, but nearly exactly the same thing happened to me and I was very happy about it. The difference for me was they didn't pull the funds, they just authorized them and deducted them from my credit limit, and about 10 days later when the funds were not pulled the CC company released their hold on the funds. Then when the device was ready TM requested the funds again and the CC company authorized the transaction that was the same as before but had only been delayed. Since I had never cancelled the order the transaction went through and they shipped my device. They might have required a new authorization but I was glad they didn't as it would have added another step and delayed my order.
If you had cancelled your order because you were pissed the situation might be different, but if you didn't cancel I don't think the vendor or your bank did anything wrong. If you are still pissed you can sell the unit after you get it or send it back. I recommend you keep it cause it is really great so far...

L9lli

The very dirt of the situation is that I do not live there anymore
Believe me I would have kept the device with a big smile and now I would live my days without any particolar anxiety with pleasure
I think there were a miscomunication between the system and the human because past a month payments usually ends the availability to do any changes (I am almost sure about this)

And another thing that makes me think that is no tracking or shipment has made so far

I have never officially in the site cancelled the ordered before this debt appeared
I went through contacting the email asking to please cancel the order because it would tale too much time

I did that cancellation of the order from the site the day I discovered this debt
After sending them 5 emails and calling 15 times, a day

Cyberguy thanks for your input I am so pleased that I could read your experience!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
And another thing that makes me think that is no tracking or shipment has made so far

You wrote your order is tagged as „complete“, but it won't ship until it's tagged „shipped“, so your cancellation might still take effect.

I have never officially in the site cancelled the ordered before this debt appeared
I went through contacting the email asking to please cancel the order because it would tale too much time

I did that cancellation of the order from the site the day I discovered this debt
After sending them 5 emails and calling 15 times, a day

So yeah, apparently an order can not be cancelled via mail, but only via the interface on the site when being logged in, that's what's causing the confusion here I suppose.

L9lli

As promised an update

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped
To view your order click on the link below

This puts TM in the funniest situation and how smart right after my complaints here
This is the timeline
Ordered - refunded - ghost payment - more mails and official request of cancelation by me in the site - an update as of today order set as SHIPPED

now congratulations to TM staff
for the balls you've shown maturity and a sense of honesty that is embarassingly surprising
and for having such a long inbox full of unread/uninsteresting mail from paying customers that look for a device to medicate
just for you to know TM as a whole, since I don't know why but I am sure they are well aware of this having JUST NOW TODAY manually updated my order
That I will not stop here

A big sorry for interrupting as always great discussions I just feel this may be of help until I fix this for others unsure

Last edited:
L9lli,
Reactions: arb

L9lli

As promised another update
Finally had a reply

"Hello,
It seems there is a misunderstanding,
You haven't informed us about any cancelation of your order and we
captured the amount of €260.16 since your order has been processed and
moved from processing to complete and it was ready for shipment and
has been already shipped.

Here is the tracking number

Shipping to

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Can you please tell us what seems the issue here?

Thanks"

Guys... I swear this is the first time I am receiving this tracking or updates between pre order and refund and before the steal (Ill call it now)
Imagine how many emails I would have sent already the exact same day

I would strongly advise to avoid this seller at the moment - atleast until it does not clear up this very very rare in year 2020 and bad situation

as you may well imagine I will continue to update everyone in the world if necessary about this
while going after my very hard and daily earned bread

Not less important a huge sorry for impacting other discussions

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
@L9lli Who knew the concept 'Pre-order' was so hard to grasp. When you ordered your TM, the website stated "Pre-order", Yes?
In the details, it also estimates 4 weeks before delivery, eh?
And yet earlier on, you claim to have been tired of waiting after 10 days?
Seems like you didn't properly cancel your order, and you are all bent out of shape because it has actually been completed and shipped as it was supposed to have been?

I think others have also tried to clarify, that initially there was a hold on funds, so you didn't receive a 'refund' the first time and then a 'stolen' 2nd charge. The charge was a completion of the order that you initiated.

Buds Aldrin

Yippee! Mine arrived yesterday, accessories included, but I haven't had time to try it yet. I will have a chance tomorrow, really excited to try it now

Buds Aldrin,
Reactions: cybrguy

L9lli

@L9lli Who knew ...

Dear WisePenny13 dont take my answer bad but I actually payed for the preorder, I am an over-check 1, the transaction had the nowdays called 2 thicks green just like any other sh1t social or app that we use daily
it was not on hold, for another reason again for you to understand because the refund came out of another transaction and not deleted the initial instead....

maybe you lost the part of my description or I could not use my rusty english where I say this payment
as sane as it possibly can be (in their heads only.....) went through so much later.... 1 month and 5 days to be exact this ghostpayment/ sunlight robbery
I am also sorry to inform you that yes it was clearly stated the pre-order thing
but no e.t.d atleast during the old days I made this unluckiest idea to throw me in this

And I am sure of this because I was one of the first following this thread, to prove you I did not jump out of a dramma
this very thread was once another thread (who's older here or as old can confirm this),
so then I postponed my purchase to this year with this salty surprise
For the sake of honesty NOW, THESE DAYS, you can find if you have passion to search and find this 1 month warning In TM site I can confirm aswell

Allow me to ask
Do you think I am so moron by preordering a 1 month e.t.d product and then right after ask for a refund? You would entitle me as both as the most newbie for online purchases and a complete fool that does not read but acts like the wildest monkey
Do you know how much time does this made me loose and energy and spirit? I feel 3 years older already

FWMatters I have used 100 different cards around the globe with 0.01 cents to 4000 €/$ transactions in the most remote places too and I have never experienced such a sh1t threatment for so long ammt of time too

I wish you all the best life and enjoy your TM device for me too
(You can bet I will update yall about this)
[another big sorry for creating pollution and interrupting once again]

Last edited:
L9lli,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
but NOT how long would it take

The site gives a rough estimation on how long it will take, I'm pretty sure you missed that:

Screenshot_20200909_170443.png

Do you know how much time does this made me loose and energy and spirit? I feel 3 years older already

Because you misunderstood the process. If it makes you feel better, feel free to feel betrayed & robbed, but that's just not the case.

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
maybe you lost the part of my description where I say this payment
as sane as it possibly can went through so much later.... 1 month and 5 days to be exact

Yes, as has been stated, when an order goes from 'pending' to 'complete' is the point at which your card is charged for your order.
I am also sorry to inform you that yes it was clearly stated the pre-order thing
but NOT how long would it would take
My memory isn't the greatest, but the TM site has had an estimated 4 week time listed since at least May.

Allow me to ask if you think I am so moron by preordering a 1 month e.t.d product
And then right after I ask for a refund?
No, I would never use that term.
But from the sounds of it, there is a difference between actually cancelling the order via the TM website and assuming that your pre-order was cancelled because of emails that you sent and to which you did not receive a reply.

Imagine I place an order today
I contact you tomorrow, or within the week, that I am tired to wait or w/e reason
10 days later, aware of my intention to give up in waiting, the damn seller send me a reimboursment for the same ammount

This is the part that is not correct. The hold on your funds was released and you assumed that this was a refund because the seller was aware of your "intention to give up in waiting".

I have no beef with you personally and am empathetic to the frustration you've had and the loss of energy and spirit. I just think some of your anger may be misdirected. Take care

xerozian

I was part of the Paypal fiasco and originally ordered July 17th with order #1657. Ordered again on July 31st order #2178, Marked complete on Sep 2nd, shipped today and estimated to get here (midwest USA) Sep 14th

L9lli

Just as I expected I passed for the sad crying 7 years old muppet but believe me this is more a singularity than rarity and did pass like that with pleasure if helped anyone anyhow

I did receive a reimboursment instead.... clearly speaks the best language more than any confirmation with words like "ok refund taken care"
I infact would like instead express my gratitude in putting your word in this situation that could and did only help me and possibly others

I am having an exchange (finally!) of contacts with the seller and expressily said he took care of this and refund is coming by max tomorrow and I can only feel thousand times better if this will be finally solved

I can only wish good luck to everyone when buying online, reading terms is never enough and so aren't technical issues that we may face....clear but underrated thing

Thanks to this bad experience I for one will invest and only sleep above the most reliable fancy hi tech expensive card I can find.... hella worth your time and health lesson learned

Wish you all good life and thanks for being part of this amazing forum

L9lli,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Amplifix

Another update: My order is now shipped and received a DHL tracking message today that it will be arriving tomorrow.

The summary looks like this (I am not including the paypal fiasco):

28/07/2020Pending
02/09/2020Complete
09/09/2020Shipped

For people saying that they got an automatic refund after paying. That happened to me too, but once the order went complete they charged again. This time it didn't automatically refund.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Ordered Aug 30 so I'm a week and a few days into my wait and so far it's not so bad..........

Edit: I wonder when my tinymight will arrive????

Edit: has it been 4-6 weeks yet????

Edit: this waiting is intolerable!!!!!!

Edit: 😭😭😭😭😭 mommy........ sob

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Ordered Aug 30 so I'm a week and a few days into my wait and so far it's not so bad..........

Edit: I wonder when my tinymight will arrive????

Edit: has it been 4-6 weeks yet????

Edit: this waiting is intolerable!!!!!!

Edit: 😭😭😭😭😭 mommy........ sob

Would we make you feel better if we said the TM sucks and nothing to even be excited over?

L9lli

I am here to restore a bit of the bad face I've shown of TM & report that instead I have finally received refund and not only seller told me that shipment was already on the go so I could receive TM aswell the next day by let wait 10 hours another person the carrier since I live far from the old address
already agreed that I may even keep it insead of return.... its a PIECE OF ART....
as I was sure this was just a bigger misunderstanding ok the delayed answer but a reasonable person in TM replied afterall

happy purchasing TM and surfing FC
thanks for the input givers
happy vapin in general and good life

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Again, please chill out. This is a good thread for helping each other establish potential shipping estimates and to commiserate in good nature.

Please don't turn it into a public campaign to pressure the manufacturer. That would most likely be against the forum rules. Debating important social issues is also inappropriate in this thread.

Overall I think it's fair to say that this thread is helpful to our members. It would suck if @Stu had to come in here and temporarily thread-ban anyone.

Please chill. It's Friday. :)
Not nice to threaten folks for saying they are having a negative experience.
Seems fucked up for a moderator to jump on the dog pile of derogatory shit slinging from the fan boy section either.
The maker has a past track record of shady shenanigans and seems to be slowly heading down the same path again regards cs..........ban away I reckon.
😔
Sorry if you felt threatened by my post. Definitely not the intention. @Stu isn't as mean as me anyway. :D The forum rules do clearly state that "Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.". More detail in the Be Nice section.

After numerous posts in this thread were infringing on said rules and causing a derail I thought it was time to step in. For the record no one was thread-banned from this thread. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss it further. :peace:

vtac,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom