TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
DHL (in my case) sent an email stating delivery estimate. They just messaged me "if I will agree to delivery w/o signature." I'd rather sign than leave a package at my door.

macbill,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
DHL (in my case) sent an email stating delivery estimate. They just messaged me "if I will agree to delivery w/o signature." I'd rather sign than leave a package at my door.
I got the same email but I authorized signitureless delivery. I think I have my building trained to bring packages inside the entry door when they see them...

cybrguy,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Like FedEx or UPS, DHL notifies me when a delivery is scheduled to my address. It states estimated delivery date, and Time: by 9 pm.

macbill,
Reactions: cybrguy

Potatovape

Check your spam folder if you have one. I'm PDT, and my DHL email is timestamped (3:28 am) 3 hrs before my notification from TinyMite (6:26am) that my status changed to "Shipped".
I did, no tracking anywhere sadly. It’s been 8 hours since i got the shipping email from TM, should i be concerned

Potatovape,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No. These are usually taking 2 to 7 days to arrive from the shipping announcement. Wait a couple days and you will likely get the notice or the TM. If you have gotten neither in a week then you can worry. ;)

maxymods

Like FedEx or UPS, DHL notifies me when a delivery is scheduled to my address. It states estimated delivery date, and Time: by 9 pm.
Does DHL have a service you sign up for like UPS? I’m not too worried about getting tracking as it’ll come either way but am curious.

maxymods,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does DHL have a service you sign up for like UPS? I’m not too worried about getting tracking as it’ll come either way but am curious.
I don't know when I might have signed up for it, but the first notice from DHL I saw was a text at 7am today. That is what led me to check my mail and look in here. The text has the sender (JTJS Products), the estimated arrival date and a link to deliver without a signature.

cybrguy,
Reactions: maxymods

sashka69

Well lots of shipments from 07/20. Congrats to everybody involved. Got my shipping mail today as well but no tracking link yet.

I'm really impressed how he acted in my case. Yesterday I ordered 8 capsules from the .com webshop but my tinymight was ordered on the .eu webshop and had a already completed status.
I left a message during my capsules order stating I have a tinymight waiting and it would be awesome if he would ship it all together. Today both orders changed to shipped. I don't mind the few bucks I paid for extra accessory shipping if i can get everything together. It seems to be. I will report.

seatsniffer

I'm really getting fed up with this wait. I ordered on the 19th July and haven't heard anything. Order number 1906, hopefully it ships soon. But damn, seeing people with order numbers nearly 200 later that yours on reddit shipping and arriving before you really adds to the frustration. Especially since my money was already taken and not in a 'pending' state. Obviously its not any of these peoples fault.

Normally I'm fine ordering off small stores/ custom makers for things expecting it will take a lot longer etc. Except in those situations the maker/store will actually communicate to some degree. Personally I feel the tinymight experience has really soured me.

At this point I'm not sure whether it's been forgotten about and to initiate a charge back or what.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Does anyone actually know if these 'order numbers' are totally chronological, reflecting exact place in the cue? Many seem willing to assume they are. And so many feel abused by the process.
But what if they are not? Further, has the maker really explicitly committed to first come/first served policy?

I don't have skin in this game, but have done so before with Hopper Labs and with RBT, to mention two.
Both of those reached a point where they had to put blinders on and ear plugs in place and stop being good communicators for a while. -- multiple times!
At least this guy doesn't take you money months or years before the product is made (lookin' at you HL). I understand he reserves the funds in your account, but he doesn't charge until ready to ship, right?

From my view, it looks like folks are getting their TM about 2 or 3 months (sometimes 4?) after their order goes in.

Often, creative-types need to be given tremendous leeway, shown great patience. TM could have decided to sell his rights to a bigger concern and walk away -- the TM might have never seen the light of day that way, or might be a completely different vape and customer experience.

A maker of one of the finest 'boutique' guitars in US takes an order, that is simply paper describing the instrument the purchaser would like to have. The 'order' in which these orders are filled is completely up to the whim and mind of the builder. You're going to wait. It may be 6 months or it may be 12 years. He may even make judgement on whether you really need it or not. Or if he has an exciting piece of wood, he'll work on that, even if there's no order calling for it! If you want a Henderson guitar, you wait.
Marvelous book about him, a postal carrier from rural Virginia.
Clapton's Guitar: Watching Wayne Henderson Build the Perfect Instrument

Sorry to go on a diatribe here, I'm just suggesting that if you're going to place an order, assume it will be a long time, don't sweat it in the interim, and be happy when it shows up at some time in your future. Or don't order one.
Vaping a lot of bud while u wait can also be helpful.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Does anyone actually know if these 'order numbers' are totally chronological, reflecting exact place in the cue? Many seem willing to assume they are. And so many feel abused by the process.
But what if they are not? Further, has the maker really explicitly committed to first come/first served policy?
You are correct - It has been stated before that the numbers are not totally chronological. At very least, there are 2 sets of numbers N. American/European. Beyond that, there have been numerous examples here and in the other thread when order fulfillment hasn't been chronological.

As well, There is only an approximate wait time on the TM site, no mention of first come/first served. As I previously said, my wait time was 8 weeks and I know many others have had a similar wait.

Last edited:

Amplifix

Just wanted to say that my order also went to complete yesterday. No DHL notice as of yet, but I'm already happy that there's movement.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Is it always DHL? USPS, fedex,or ups ever used?

I think it's always DHL Express (for the devices).

Just wanted to say that my order also went to complete yesterday. No DHL notice as of yet, but I'm already happy that there's movement.

It has to go from „complete“ to „shipped“ before you'll get a tracking number (I think). Shouldn't take long, though.

Siebter,
Reactions: someTooL

maxymods

Now one thing I’d like to ask for everybody with tracking as I saw something mentioned before. are they all coming requiring signature for drop off? That’s my one worry right now since I have no tracking and won’t know the exact date it’ll arrive.

maxymods,

sashka69

My tiny arrived today. Order ID 69x. No tracking but it came as a DHL express worldwide package. I thought he would have sent my capsules with the tinymight together... Yes he did (I hope) because they are marked as shipped but they were not in the package. He must have sent them separately with Helsinki snail post even if I asked in the comment field to ship them all together... Nice misunderstanding I guess... Whatever I'm happy with my tiny. Too bad tomorrow is a work day.

sashka69,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My TM arrived at a local Dist point today, so I will probably have it tomorrow or Saturday (if they deliver on Saturday).

Does the TM require a burn off or serious cleaning?

cybrguy,
Top Bottom