TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Kavix0

in the US.
My order was originally #1204, it was canceled b/c of PayPal and my new number was #1908.
Congrats, glad it finally shipped, you've been waiting longer than I have! Did yours go to complete when you reordered? My reorder is #1929, still pending, think I might have just missed today. I saw 1919 shipped today. So close!

justcametomind

Order stats for anybody wondering like I was:

Order #1836
Date Ordered: 7/15/2020 - paid with CC order status was 'Complete' immediately
Date Shipped: 8/18/2020 - order status was updated to 'Shipped', no shipping tracking information
Date Received: 8/20/2020 - no shipping tracking information at all

Verdict: This thing packs a punch. Very fun to use.

Sorry to hear about all of the PayPal orders that got skipped.
Friday 1836 got delivered, today 1919 got shipped. Seems like more than 50 units every 3/4 days! At this pace it should catch up with current 2450ish orders.. In a month (or two) if we are lucky. xD

someTooL

#1989, Five weeks today 7-21. Pending the whole time. Nothing has hit the CC, nor has my wife questioned me regarding any pending charges. All good. Well, slightly concerned but seeing order #’s close to mine being shipped is civilized :cool:

SonicBacon

If anyone is interested... I ordered on July 17th (#1867) and just got my DHL notification saying it will be here by the end of this week (Aug 28th) making it 6 weeks from payment to delivery (to western Canada). Pretty much what I anticipated. I can't wait to try this thing out.

SonicBacon,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Yupse

Hello to all,

I am new on FC and landed here in my search for reviews on a new vape i had in mind.
I think that everyone knows which one i’m talking about:lol:.
I ended up ordering the Tinymight a few weeks ago.
Here is my ordering information. (Ordered in the EU)

Ordered on 20th of july, ID#689
It is still pending...
Suspension building up...

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Perhaps they do them in batches based on additional accessories - Make and ship a bunch of 'like' packages in a batch? From a production standpoint, it would make sense.

SonicBacon

DHL says my package was delivered today. I was at home waiting outside for the delivery and it never showed up but the tracking info says it was delivered. What a major letdown. I went from excited to totally gutted.

SonicBacon,
  • Sad
Reactions: Jill NYC

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ordered on 20th of july, ID#689
It is still pending...
Suspension building up...
Looking forward to reading about a July order still listed as pending getting shipping info, particularly a US order. Lot of orders happened around this time, including the paypal fiasco that led to reorders, so I expect a slowdown :chill: in that range.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Siebter

Potatovape

Looking forward to reading about a July order still listed as pending getting shipping info, particularly a US order. Lot of orders happened around this time, including the paypal fiasco that led to reorders, so I expect a slowdown :chill: in that range.
Im a june order that still hasnt changed from pending

Potatovape,

Buds Aldrin

Hmmmm... Mine has never been charged. Placed the order on the 25th. That was shortly after the Paypal blow up, and it wasn't offered on the site.
Hi, I've got a dliemma. I ordered mine pretty much around the same date (if you are talking last month, July), and my order number is in the low 2000's. I need a good vape, and was so close to just biting the bullet and ordering a Mighty which came an extremely close second with all things considered including price. And the mighty is available from the country I live in, Australia, online and in stock so is so convenient and zero hassle to buy for me. My TM order is still saying pending, and the money was not taken out of my CC account (I used a card not paypal) by the due date, so when it is eventually ready I will have to pay again if I want that order? But how long will that be and will they even notify me when it is ready to ship and alert me to pay? Or will my order simply stay in "pending" indefinitely or maybe cancel automatically after a set period? Given the lack of email correspondence from TM I struggle to picture an email suddenly appearing in my inbox saying that my TM is ready to ship pending payment. Or is that how it works and people have received such a notification? My dilemma, therefore, is whether to simply bite the bullet and pay for a Mighty. Then eventually if and when TM asks for payment, and I say no, not at this stage (as I would have already recently purchased a new Mighty), then my order is canceled I guess and I would go to the back of the queue and maybe in a year or two, when TM has got their shit together a bit better, I may order again? The thing is I am concerned about my health and want to start vaping asap and this research and order process has dragged on way too long for me. I have an old FF2 but I am seriously over it and smoke bongs very regularly. And lately I have had a bit of throat irritation and coughing from it so there is some real urgency here.

Buds Aldrin,

stonedaze

I placed my Order #2040 on July 24th with CC after PP canceled me. The online authorization didn't go through so I had to call my bank and they placed a hold for the amount of the order on my card. I remained in pending status on the TM site and the hold on my CC was lifted after 2 weeks.

I noticed this past week that things are getting close and I was worried about my payment, so I called my bank again and explained to them that the merchant hasn't processed my payment yet. They included a note on my account for the amount of my order again and informed me that the fraud prevention team will see the note and let my payment go through when TM gets around to charging me. I'm hoping they're right.

stonedaze,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Given the lack of email correspondence from TM I struggle to picture an email suddenly appearing in my inbox saying that my TM is ready to ship pending payment. Or is that how it works and people have received such a notification?
Actually, this is what I am hoping and frankly expecting to happen. This is not a particularly unusual circumstance in this industry with one man shops. My favorite vapes come from, dare I say, inconsistent vendors who make great products and are generally not great business persons. It is unfortunate that this is the way it is but...
Now I am in a different situation than you in that I already have several great vapes that work well for my needs and this is just the latest and greatest for me. I respect many of the voices that do little other than shower praise on THE VAPE, even if the business side is a frustrating mess. Well, I'm here for the vape. I will wait and after it gets here and I experience the vape driving the hype I will hope the CS will improve over time.
Most of the folk who have compared the TM to the Mighty seem to favor the former and I have great hopes for the vape, so it might be a shame if you miss it in the near term, but your health is the important thing so it is understandable if you can't wait.
You might consider a Dynavap or VLeaf Go or other good less expensive vape to tide you over while you wait. Each of those might be something you continue to use in a complementary way even after the TM arrives. I can't imagine there is really a vape to rule them all even if there is a "best" vape out there and the TM is it. There are an awful lot of situations that may be better suited to something different. And we all have different needs.
Anyway, your number is 20 ahead of mine, so if you stick with the TM I should be right behind you. If you DO drop out that will move me up one in line. I'd rather see you get and enjoy it, I can wait. Now if you had 2 on order... :uhoh: ;)
------
I see it was stonedaze that was 20 ahead of me but we are all in the same range. We may even be in the same batch.

Last edited:

SonicBacon

DHL says my package was delivered today. I was at home waiting outside for the delivery and it never showed up but the tracking info says it was delivered. What a major letdown. I went from excited to totally gutted.

DHL found my package sitting in their distribution center roughly 24 hrs after I got the notification that it had been delivered to my house. Not sure how it can be both delivered to my house and also stuck in another city at the same time but hey, at least it is in my hands now.

So after a day of stress and worry my TM has arrived and the first 2 bowls have been glorious.

Top Bottom