TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Potatovape - I have seen many complaints about LaMarts pre-order system from people who have tried to order multiple times. Their window opens only for a few minutes (literally) each time, which makes ordering their vapes a very stressful task which needs quite a bit of preparation from the customer. Whenever the demand is higher than the stock allows, any approach will have some cons.

Siebter,
Reactions: BrianTL

Kins

Is this vape really worth hassle?. I'm interested in why it's so popular.

Kins,

MikeRotchHertz

@Potatovape - I have seen many complaints about LaMarts pre-order system from people who have tried to order multiple times. Their window opens only for a few minutes (literally) each time, which makes ordering their vapes a very stressful task which needs quite a bit of preparation from the customer. Whenever the demand is higher than the stock allows, any approach will have some cons.

Yes it is frustrating and stressful to try to check one out in time, but I agree with @Potatovape that the fact that he has a system at all is great rather than just collect all the money without regards to how long it will actually take.

People complain that they would rather just be put on a long wait list such as the nomad which would work great too, but at least he has HIS system and is up front about it.

ryfle

In that situation the logical answer is to communicate with your customers at scale via the website, social media, or by sending a email to all registered customers to acknowledge the situation and be transparent about the delays.
Exactly this.
For people to think the maker is holding back orders or skipping people intentionally.....I have a ocean I would like to sell you!

Time to contact your CC or banking institution....get your money back and buy a Mighty. Seriously....because you are upset you label the maker as a crook and thief that is intentionally screwing people. NOT!!!!!!!!
I don't think anyone is labeling him as a crook or a thief. We just want an update on the situation and think he isn't handling it well at all. And it sucks for him to tell a bunch of us one thing and then he does the complete opposite and goes dark. And I did buy a Mighty, it came in one week and it's great I love it. Can't wait to compare the devices if I get the TinyMight one day.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Is this vape really worth hassle?. I'm interested in why it's so popular.
Read the main thread. Someone posed a similar question a few days ago, so if you read the last 2 -3 pages you will have enough info to make up your own mind.

vapour

Order stats for anybody wondering like I was:

Order #1836
Date Ordered: 7/15/2020 - paid with CC order status was 'Complete' immediately
Date Shipped: 8/18/2020 - order status was updated to 'Shipped', no shipping tracking information
Date Received: 8/20/2020 - no shipping tracking information at all

Verdict: This thing packs a punch. Very fun to use.

Sorry to hear about all of the PayPal orders that got skipped.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Are you in the EU? 2 day delivery is pretty good. Also strange some people arent getting tracking info. Mine came from DHL directly not from TinyMight, maybe in your spam folders or something?

BrianTL,
Reactions: Siebter

vapour

Are you in the EU? 2 day delivery is pretty good. Also strange some people arent getting tracking info. Mine came from DHL directly not from TinyMight, maybe in your spam folders or something?
Updated my original post with general location. Midwest US. Yeah 2 day shipping to here is pretty impressive, but no email from DHL in my spam folder or anywhere

ryfle

Order stats for anybody wondering like I was:

Order #1836
Date Ordered: 7/15/2020 - paid with CC order status was 'Complete' immediately
Date Shipped: 8/18/2020 - order status was updated to 'Shipped', no shipping tracking information
Date Received: 8/20/2020 - no shipping tracking information at all

Verdict: This thing packs a punch. Very fun to use.

Sorry to hear about all of the PayPal orders that got skipped.
Appreciate the apology, not your fault. Glad you got yours and like it. :tup:

ryfle,
Reactions: vapour

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Just to reassure and reiterate. Your patience will reward you. This vape is sublime to use. All the stress you feel now will be swaged by a couple of days with the TM and soon be forgotten. In the mean time smoke a joint if you need to! PLUR

Cheebsy,
Reactions: Siebter

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Trying VERY hard to be patient but been waiting six weeks now and seeing quite a few order numbers later than mine being shipped, I paid with CC too.

Just would like some update!

MikeRotchHertz

I'm still in the same boat as well. Either
1. They have no idea these orders were missed because they are producing as fast as they can with no regard to details or

2. They don't care because they know they have something everyone wants.

Either way, both are really scary when I think of the long-term support on my TM when it arrives.

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Yeah it's really odd. I've even contacted them to ask if I could add a WPA to my order, so spending even more money but i haven't had a reply to that mail either yet.

trevytrev,
Reactions: ryfle

MikeRotchHertz

Yeah I think they are going with the 100% disregard strategy. I even tried putting HELP in my title. Sad for those that have a malfunctioning unit arrive and cannot even get CS on it after waiting weeks patiently to receive it.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Yeah I think they are going with the 100% disregard strategy. I even tried putting HELP in my title. Sad for those that have a malfunctioning unit arrive and cannot even get CS on it after waiting weeks patiently to receive it.

Well, there was a time not long ago, that emails were responded to. Now, just an auto response, probably the results of everyone email bombing the account, not surprising. And yes, that means anyone trying to actually get support is screwed, at least for now.

UPDATE:
8-24: Just received DHL shipping notice.
Tinymight vape - Order #1883
Ordered with CC on 7-18, 5 weeks total.

Last edited:

MikeRotchHertz

To be fair: there have been next to no reports of people receiving Tinymights DOA.

That is true! Mine will be the one... Hell i could live with no haptic feedback if I could just get it. Order placed in June paypal and then July 3rd still pending.

Last edited:
MikeRotchHertz,
Top Bottom