• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Timberhead Designs - Custom Woodworking

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Hey there FC crew! I'd noticed there was no thread up yet for his work, so I'm starting one!

Contact Timberhead Designs https://www.instagram.com/timberheaddesigns/

I first saw Timberhead Design's work on a stand for the G-43. I reached out on this and on a custom accessory tray I was interested in having crafted. After some very pleasant back and forth on what I was looking for, I ended up ordering both of these.

I'll try to get up some additional photos. The first two are from me, and the rest are from his IG page.

tray1.jpg

Here's a shot of my custom tray. It's got holes for my grinders, jars, hydrotube, tools, ELBs, etc.

IMG-20190711-170533.jpg

My G43 stand. This works amazing for just loading if you want, or you can pair with a hydro/drydro tube. Love it!

dv.jpg

g43.jpg

ws-trays.jpg

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
Hey all
I bit the bullet and commissioned an all in one vape station/induction heater.

It's by a guy called @timberheaddrsigns over on Instagram.

It's built around a cauldron induction heater by the one and only pipes.

I asked for it to be able to accommodate

2x classic jyarz
2x Chico's
2x satchmos

2x 14mm gong slots
2x 18mm gong slots

2x dynavap slots
2x dab tool slots

It wasn't cheap but it's outstanding quality.

Timber head was an absolute pleasure to work with.

So if any of you are interested I'd highly recommend getting in touch with him.

https://i.imgur.com/zXp3Tw0.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nStbAVE.jpg

Top quality craftsmanship

diddymao

I couldn't be happier with it, the bonus for me is that it is built around a cauldron from pipes,so if the worst happened I could just slide it out and replace it with my spare cauldron.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
They are stunning!

Curious, will this heater have a rechargeable power unit, or do you plug in?

FlyingLow,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
P.S. - the pic links don't work for me...says there is an error in the file. Anybody else having issues seeing them?

Yeah, me either, but there is a work around by hitting reply in his (OG) post and then copying and pasting the "new" links from your reply post into the address bar and.....voila!

Definitely a pain!

Fat Freddy,

diddymao

Links are working fine for me.its a plug in power unit built around the cauldron by pipes, it's 5 1/2 pounds of walnut so biton the heavy side to be a portable

diddymao,

Timberhead

covered in sawdust
Accessory Maker
Hello FC!

I'm Timberhead Paul and I make wood stuff in my basement.
I got my start when @edstnt asked me to make a stand for his Woodscents and I've been rolling along since.

My stuff won't be everyone's taste but that's cool with me. I try to approach every project from a fresh perspective and hopefully make stuff you haven't seen before.

It's just me so most of my orders have been custom ones. Occasionally I will do a full batch of one item and have them available on my website but for the most part, every piece is a one-off.

Recently I did a batch of Rio bases out of various hardwoods.
IMG_20200407_163651_884.jpg
IMG_20200409_101407_442.jpg
IMG_20200417_074430_814.jpg

I also have done a fair bit of induction heater enclosures using @Pipes' fabulous heater.
IMG_20200223_163152_680.jpg
IMG_20200131_134412_453.jpg
IMG_20200201_133704_926.jpg
IMG_20200211_192914_513.jpg

I also did a couple of batches of stands for the G43.
IMG_20200113_170212_058.jpg

If you have any questions please let me know and it's good to be here!

Last edited:

Timberhead

covered in sawdust
Accessory Maker
I gotta get a Rio base!
I see you are doing both OG and Makeover, please post more details
Yes the bases fit both versions of the Rio, however the newer Rio torch is a tiny bit wider than the original so I fit the newer torch. If the original torch is loose, a 1" piece of scotch tape near the top of the torch resolved the issue.

Thanks for the business @Shrike, @Terpenetime and @Easywider. I have some kick-ass customers and it's always great seeing pieces again!

Timberhead

covered in sawdust
Accessory Maker
I just finished a new prototype for a Bluetooth boombox with an IH that I've been working on for quite some time.

I knew that I wanted it to sound better than even the higher end bluetooth boomboxes already out there and I wanted it to get loud as I imagined taking it camping.

Of course Vapcaps and loud music don't go particularly well together, so there's that!

It was a fun and challenging build.

50w per channel with crossovers and passive radiators on sides
Aux input and Bluetooth
24v with power supply
21v on battery packs
2 5S battery packs for a total of 10 18650 batteries
2 11mm Vapcap holes
1 1/2" x 1/2" magnet
Slot to store Vapcaps or hold phone/tablet upright
Power breakout board
Current regulator to @Pipes' IH that outputs 12v 6a to IH

IMG_20200619_155048.jpg

IMG_20200619_155247_152.jpg
IMG_20200619_155256_170.jpg
IMG_20200619_155251_964.jpg

I'm already thinking about a few changes/upgrades! :brow:

Last edited:

Baron23

Hello FC!

I'm Timberhead Paul and I make wood stuff in my basement.
I got my start when @edstnt asked me to make a stand for his Woodscents and I've been rolling along since.

My stuff won't be everyone's taste but that's cool with me. I try to approach every project from a fresh perspective and hopefully make stuff you haven't seen before.

It's just me so most of my orders have been custom ones. Occasionally I will do a full batch of one item and have them available on my website but for the most part, every piece is a one-off.

Recently I did a batch of Rio bases out of various hardwoods.
View attachment 345
View attachment 346
View attachment 347

I also have done a fair bit of induction heater enclosures using @Pipes' fabulous heater.
View attachment 348
View attachment 349
View attachment 350
View attachment 351

I also did a couple of batches of stands for the G43.
View attachment 352

If you have any questions please let me know and it's good to be here!
Still loving my G43 stand!

Top Bottom