Discontinued ThermoVape

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Maybe we should have separate threads for each SSV heater cover/wand set up too :p
on a more serious note i grabbed some SUPER POTENT budder yesterday in anticipation of my Rev showing up, took one small toke off of a hot knife last night and was heavily over medicated for the next few hours, im a pretty heavy user and this was too strong to be pleasant, almost like eating too much pot food......so it looks like my testing will go pretty slow as i really can't handle much of this stuff on any given day :ko:

SF Giant,

OF

SF Giant said:
Maybe we should have separate threads for each SSV heater cover/wand set up too :p
on a more serious note i grabbed some SUPER POTENT budder yesterday in anticipation of my Rev showing up, took one small toke off of a hot knife last night and was heavily over medicated for the next few hours, im a pretty heavy user and this was too strong to be pleasant, almost like eating too much pot food......so it looks like my testing will go pretty slow as i really can't handle much of this stuff on any given day :ko:

I can understand that there are other views. As Mason once famously said to Dixon, 'come on, we have to draw the line somewhere....'. Some will no doubt feel the topic too wide for their interests, others will want all the information in one place for them to review. Such is life.

Sorry to hear about your testing issues. Tell you what, I'm already pretty messed up from a couple heavy days of testing my Revolution, I could just carry on for you. I already have the unit, all you need to do is send the stash. If I get back to you quickly, send more. I'll eventually let you know what I thought. To be fair, if you insist, I can send you the same amount of a lower grade........

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
:D OF

Time always slows down when I order new gadgets, waiting for the arrival. Now that we are getting the technology of portable vaping figured out, somebody please start working on teleportation devices :) thnx

jambandphan03,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
jambandphan03 said:

Time always slows down when I order new gadgets, waiting for the arrival. Now that we are getting the technology of portable vaping figured out, somebody please start working on teleportation devices :) thnx
I feel ya man! I orderd mine saturday with usps priority and I live in CO, stuff from CA usually takes 2 days , but sunday AND the holiday prob messed it up :/ hoping it comes today :) just bought some moonrocks to try out since thwy work great in the other portable. BTW thermovape shipped my order out within a few hours, so impressive haha

Xchadb,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Xchadb said:
jambandphan03 said:

I feel ya man! I orderd mine saturday with usps priority and I live in CO, stuff from CA usually takes 2 days , but sunday AND the holiday prob messed it up :/ hoping it comes today :) just bought some moonrocks to try out since thwy work great in the other portable. BTW thermovape shipped my order out within a few hours, so impressive haha

Yea i'm in a similar boat! ordered UPS 3 day and I don't think it got sent out saturday, just the label created, the wait is killing me!

MarcellusWiley,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Xchadb said:
jambandphan03 said:

It will not come today as it hasn't even made it to the post office yet, that shipping confirmation that you get just means they made the shipping label online, if you click the tracking link in the email you got it will tell you that it still hasnt been recieved by the PO, it will go out today and probly come on thursday

SF Giant,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
SF Giant said:
Xchadb said:
jambandphan03 said:

It will not come today as it hasn't even made it to the post office yet, that shipping confirmation that you get just means they made the shipping label online, if you click the tracking link in the email you got it will tell you that it still hasnt been recieved by the PO, it will go out today and probly come on thursday
hm, i just thought it was a "delivery conformation" not a tracking number, most usps packages i get will say "shipping info received" then goes straight to "delivered" once it arrives. I just dont see why someone would print a shipping label, then hold onto it for almost a whole week? But hey itl come when it comes im fine with that. :)

Xchadb,

OF

Xchadb said:
hm, i just thought it was a "delivery conformation" not a tracking number, most usps packages i get will say "shipping info received" then goes straight to "delivered" once it arrives. I just dont see why someone would print a shipping label, then hold onto it for almost a whole week? But hey itl come when it comes im fine with that. :)

That's my experience as well. Real companies like FedEx and UPS have well supported scan systems, fast shipping and competitive rates. The Post Office, OTOH, is a Government show..... They scan stuff when they feel good and ready to....if at all. My last shipment from one of our excellent sponsors in Canada was easy to follow every step to the border where it was handed off in a timely manner. 3 days later it was all the way to the US side. It came to my house a week or so later apparently by direct delivery. If it got scanned anywhere along the line, they weren't talking.

You still can't use it before it gets there. Hard as it is to wait, 'this too shall pass'. The PO really does seem to lose very little for ever. Many's the time I catch myself saying 'if I just hadn't thought about it quite so long and ordered it before the weekend came.....'. Part of the fun, perhaps, but low blood pressure was the goal, right?

OF

OF,

MacRadish

Xchadb said:
I orderd mine saturday with usps priority

Xchadb said:
I just dont see why someone would print a shipping label, then hold onto it for almost a whole week?

Saturday most likely isn't a day of transit. Monday was a Federal holiday. Today is the first day the USPS would probaly see it, not even almost a whole week, but sure feels like it.

MacRadish,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
MacRadish said:
Xchadb said:

Xchadb said:
I just dont see why someone would print a shipping label, then hold onto it for almost a whole week?

Saturday most likely isn't a day of transit. Monday was a Federal holiday. Today is the first day the USPS would probaly see it, not even almost a whole week, but sure feels like it.
ah crap you're right, i lose track of what day it is all the time and feels like its already been a week haha! anyone else that has a job with a non-set schedule prob knows how i feel, everyday feels like a weekday! So who as actually got theirs in the mail so far? Just Californians?

Xchadb,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Sorry TV if you alreaddy covered this but can the 900 MaH 3.0v Tenergy batteries be used or only the 750 MaH. I found both very inexpensively but wonder if I met get better usage times upgrading.

I also wanted to share with everyone some of my findings with the TV. It is so different than the MFLB, under no circumstance will MF style pulls works on this. First of all, if your in colder conditions it GREATLY effects the heating of the TV. Instead of the 5 second lead its almost always 7 - 9 seconds in my opinion when I medicate in my garage which is not heated. When I start my inhale the first 5 seconds or so are almost like pulling on my Iolite. At the 5 second marker yo need to pull, not a sissy pull like the LB but a pull similar to an LSV or an No2 and continue that for about 10 seconds and then for the last couple seconds I pull like its my job and I wouldn't say I get clouds but I do get nice size hits. If your looking for clouds, this probably is not the vape for you however, I will say that as far as a true portable offering a stealth session then by far this is the best device IMO for my on the go. It does take some practice to perfect but once you get it down pact its a super sweet device.

***few pointers***

The battery compartment - keep the inner piece (not the cylinder that comes out for the batteries but the actual housing area pushed down. The lower portion should line up at the bottom where it sits lined up with the opening in the black or white shaft. If you give the battery (button)more room to slide up and down it drastically reduces the heat emmited to the steel. It also gives more room for air and its key to inhalation of better hits.

The batteries - IMO, there is plenty room for improvement. If your looking for bigger pulls then 10 hits aint happening. But, if used right 5 to 7 good hits get me right. Again, this device was obviously designed for the medical user so it performs EXACTLY as promised. If your looking to get f*cked up than look elsewhere. But for me, I love this thing! I think its design is wonderful, I assume some attachments like a PA and possibly a WPA wouldnt be hard to do. I would also like to see a case for it, something that will help keep it elevated to avoid the power from activating.

It also needs to be cleaned often, when using more potent meds especially if sticky you will get golden goo in the upper airway/exit to stem. A qick wipe with some ISO clears it right up.

I really believe the reason that there is so much back and forth in this forum with the reviews is there are to many people buying this piece for different reasons. Some are buying looking for portable cloudmaker vs others who are looking to medicate with a port that doesn't hiss, is easy to use, and easily concealed. If your the latter of the two than the TV is going to make you happy. If your looking to blow your friends away with astonishment, get ripped, blow giant clouds - than you might be dissapointed.

Good luck, looking forward to battery help.

:peace:

mvapes,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Xchadb said:
MacRadish said:
Xchadb said:

Xchadb said:

ah crap you're right, i lose track of what day it is all the time and feels like its already been a week haha! anyone else that has a job with a non-set schedule prob knows how i feel, everyday feels like a weekday! So who as actually got theirs in the mail so far? Just Californians?
Nobody

SF Giant,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It seems to me the revolution is an accessory, and as such we will leave it all in one thread for now. I get what you are saying, though, as I don't have any use for concentrates right now either, and I just skip most of those posts.

stickstones,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I am getting almost WISPR size clouds on just about every hit with my T1 now. Dry material, fine grind, and a 3/4 full bowl. Slow almost non-existant pull as soon as I flip the switch on then switches to a slow and steady pull at about the 5 second mark followed by a stronger steady pull for about 5 seconds at the 15-20 second mark. Let the switch go and continue to pull for 5-10 seconds. Nice tasty clouds and about 8 hits on a set of batteries before I switch out. Material is usually a light brown color at that point.

Gonzo,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
They posted yesterday that orders from the weekend were going to ship this am... sun/holiday slowed the shipping down. Sorry... mine's in there too. I know we all want our goodies. Patience.....yeah, how long does that take? :D

jambandphan03,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
When I pull softly - nothing really happens (expected). When I pull normally - the small particles bunch up at the top by the mouthpiece. So the only solutions is to try to keep the dusty/dry/sticky stuff from clogging at the top somehow.

Is it worth putting a fine screen there - and try to make the holes bigger (drill)?

sessnet,

lepstadder

Everyone happy with their REVOLUTION?

Who has received one?

I am thinking about pulling the trigger and ordering it......

lepstadder,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Some particles will gather at the top but not enough to clog it IME. I just pull slow and steady while the heat builds and then pull hard and steady for the last 5-10 seconds. Definitely a learning curve but I also find that the particles gathered at the top stop pieces of material from coming through the mouthpiece into my mouth. Also helps reduce the airflow a bit which I find helpful as this unit has a really good airflow path IMO. Much less restricted than something like the Solo IMO.

Gonzo,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
jambandphan03 said:
They posted yesterday that orders from the weekend were going to ship this am... sun/holiday slowed the shipping down. Sorry... mine's in there too. I know we all want our goodies. Patience.....yeah, how long does that take? :D
Ah, must of not seen that post even tho it seems im on here way too much haha, thanks for clearing that up, just kinda deceiving when usps says "All of the items from order #1203 have now been shipped" when my retarded ass doesn't even realize its a holiday haha!

Xchadb,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Powerpax

I googled battery holders for the 123a's and came across these guys. Looks like theyd be good for keeping organized on the go. Im digging the glow in the dark one.

Peloton,

vapor 4 life

I just pulled the trigger can't wait Are these the right batteries Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable I have been looking on Amazon and thermovape's online store says tenergy 3.2 v but I can only find 3v on Amazon and someone else mentioned the 3v earlier in this thread . I just want to have the right ones. Sorry if this has already been covered thanks

vapor 4 life,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
vapor 4 life said:
I just pulled the trigger can't wait Are these the right batteries Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 750mAh LiFePO4 Rechargeable I have been looking on Amazon and thermovape's online store says tenergy 3.2 v but I can only find 3v on Amazon and someone else mentioned the 3v earlier in this thread . I just want to have the right ones. Sorry if this has already been covered thanks

Yep. Make sure theyre the green batteries (750) not the blue 900 li ions and youll be fine. The 3.0 and 3.2v are referring to the same.

Peloton,
Top Bottom