• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Thermovape Cera

Herbalist23

Thats so funny, I just thougt about this thread today, and how nice it would be if it was on the first site of the thread list from time to time🤣 I enjoy my cera sometimes, most likely when I want to taste the herb in its full flavor scents... I really love it for this reason and its also a bit nostalgic, maybe because it was the first vape for me to cross the big pond! In fakt my cera went over two times because of lack of CE certification....oh man, german customs..., the second time it was sent, they put in a CE from its predecessor T1, and voila they accepted🤣 Not very nice to declare them what it was, in a (still😭) non legal land...., told 'em its just for whakky tobakky! The last batteries I used where the sony murata... don' t know the exact number though🤔 but they work really nice!!!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone know what's the best battery for a Cera these days? Surely something better has come along since the Sony VTC5 hit the scene in 2014. :)

If it was using the VTC5, then I would say just grab the VTC6? Also Molicell P26A and P28A are the new hotness for high amp cells specifically for e-cig use... I still have my OG T1 with PA and WPA, should whip them out, wish I had gotten to try the Cera though!

Shit Snacks

I just wish someone still made batteries for the T1! I have a wall adapter for it but its not the same...

Oh really? I fucking hated those batteries, the two tiny batteries, that hardly held a charge, also the whole thing would get so hot in your hands! I don't miss that at all, would have been great if we could use a single 18650 in there like modern ones but it was a different time... The wall adapter is what made it useful to me again, along with the WPA, like a mini plugin bong vape, ironic how much the GH turned out to be the true follow-up with all the flaws except a much worse company lol (Thermo CS rocked!)

Herbalist23

If it was using the VTC5, then I would say just grab the VTC6? Also Molicell P26A and P28A are the new hotness for high amp cells specifically for e-cig use... I still have my OG T1 with PA and WPA, should whip them out, wish I had gotten to try the Cera though!
I was wrong..., they where the one I was using last time, not murata🙄

maremaresing

Oh really? I fucking hated those batteries, the two tiny batteries, that hardly held a charge, also the whole thing would get so hot in your hands! I don't miss that at all, would have been great if we could use a single 18650 in there like modern ones but it was a different time... The wall adapter is what made it useful to me again, along with the WPA, like a mini plugin bong vape, ironic how much the GH turned out to be the true follow-up with all the flaws except a much worse company lol (Thermo CS rocked!)
Oh I have no love for those batteries, but without them you can't use the T1 portably. Would be easier if the heater was made for different voltages and 3.7v cells could be used.

At this point it's just a vintage vape that's a novelty to keep around. Not something I use. But the style of that and the cera is something I wish existed today.

Shit Snacks

Oh I have no love for those batteries, but without them you can't use the T1 portably. Would be easier if the heater was made for different voltages and 3.7v cells could be used.

At this point it's just a vintage vape that's a novelty to keep around. Not something I use. But the style of that and the cera is something I wish existed today.

Totally, totally, I wish they could have made a third model, kept evolving, because I have some alternatives I love now, but there's still something special about thermovape, right? I mean, you never forget your first! :rofl:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Old buddies!:luv:
DSCN1031.jpg

Shit Snacks

still have my T1 dry herb vape...

Me too! With the power adapter turning it into a plugin, I think I sold all my batteries long ago lol Also with delrin WPA, turned it into a really nice mobile desktop vape although I haven't used it in many years...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: 364F
Top Bottom