Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Can’t wait to hear about the induction heater still, that’s where the untapped $$$ and lack of competition is, a ih that can be used with all/most these newer gen devices.

Still planning on getting a TA since I like the aesthetics a lot

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I was liking my tempest so much I thought I might buy a 2nd unit. Then on second thought same same, but different might be better, and that's why I am here.

Clapped_r6

Got a Wand, and the TA is back into the rotation. Its nice to add a bit of heat as you need, stellar

Clapped_r6,
Reactions: Franco

Clapped_r6

I seem to get a fairly uneven roast, def more roasty in top. So I tried half flower half ice hash without a flower topper. Worked perfectly, the hash likes a little more heat, etc, my new fave.

Also of note, now I get the "accumulator" part - after the first hit, I put the wand back on while hitting the 2nd, just for a few seconds. I feel almost a pop up of draw resistance, and that's the perfect roast for me

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@oddjobold all good here, thank you.

Had a year full of family issues that have been at the forefront of my mind but that's now all been dealt with.

Keeping my head down, putting 30 of the new vape together for release this month and designing more parts for the TA.

CNC man is on the final 500 parts. It's been the most frustrating year as far as manufacturing has gone. They've had to 'learn' a new machine but it's pitiful how slack they've been.

New machine shop to visit that's under an hour drive.

I'll be back when I've got news.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I have patience if there is communication.

A message to say things are delayed, I have problems going on at home would not take much. A couple of sentences is all thats needed.

I was actually concerned something bad had happened to @phattpiggie

Months and months of delay with no update? Would the same If I brought a TA and had a problem?

Seeing I now have a Stunner on the way, I guess I have lost patience.

leanpubpackage

A message to say things are delayed, I have problems going on at home would not take much. A couple of sentences is all thats needed.

I was actually concerned something bad had happened to @phattpiggie

Months and months of delay with no update? Would the same If I brought a TA and had a problem?

Seeing I now have a Stunner on the way, I guess I have lost patience.
not sure he owes us anything?

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
I get where you are coming from mate and I understand the, "Tell me that things are delayed, and I'll wait" concept. Being informed is a good place to be.

But we are talking real life family stuff here and in my personal experience, that trumps everything. I've had some humdinger family problems over the years (as we all have to one degree or another) and they tend to jump straight to the top of the priority list. Sure, my other priorities would still be banging around in there, but all my energy and focus would be concentrated on putting out that fire first.

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I was writing something similar @DadaBoo. Being able to communicate with and get updates is kind of a privilege, its not something I think we as users of this forum should expect from people.

Top Bottom