Thermal Accumulator by phattpiggie vs Anvil by Vestratto

gotbadvas

You killed me with this video haha! We may be related. Long hair gang. How does it work with the propane in a pinch? Wonder if I can use my oxygen cutting torch or will it be too much lol! That pipe is the shit. I will see what you say about the TA vs Anvil. I will say I have no problem finishing the TA bowl fully filled in one hit but only through glass. I only have a very short oww walnut hybrid dynavap stem right now but with that cool pipe I bet I could do it.

gotbadvas,
Reactions: Arawfish

condition

I like the Anvil fine. I think the second hit is a big downgrade from the first. I don't find it easy to puff on. It has its strengths, but that's not one.
Unfortunately same applies to me, although I use it daily. I bought the half bowl, the torch maker recommended and heat it attached to a WPA, attached to a water pipe. I heat only the lower ring, exactly with the tip of the blue part of the flame, and stop heating on 1st click. I finish it with one draw. Full flavor, massive vapor (for the quantity used) and perfect roast for me, dark brown and even. Since I am used to this technique I stopped using it natively and stopped using regular and double bowl. Always avoiding combustion. I clear at least 4-5 bowls daily and I am very satisfied with the purchase.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
You killed me with this video haha! We may be related. Long hair gang. How does it work with the propane in a pinch? Wonder if I can use my oxygen cutting torch or will it be too much lol!
The propane torch is honestly my favourite, specifically because it’s so reliable and works for months and months and months without a refill, I just use one of the smallest flames i can on it. Oxygen torch might be way too much haha

Top Bottom