• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The WOODEN Vaporizer Thread

coolbreeze

Cocobolo Omni, Pear Vapman with Cocobolo (and plum) mouthpieces, Purpleheart Roasty, a conduction nightcap.
IMG-1614med.jpg

coolbreeze

I'm wondering if there's a Fluxer in the box?
Yes, sir! I got the Fluxer as reinforcement/reward for quitting smoking, and to make up for having to set the little dugout aside, finally. The dugout inspired the Flux Deluxe which inspired the OWW Micro. Been walking around with one or the other of those in my pocket for ~45 years!

BakedDiogenes

Lots of Walnut in my collection (I grew up picking and selling black walnuts with my grandfather, so it’s a personal favorite):

Walnut Splinter V1
Figured Walnut underdog
Walnut w/Redheart accents Mutant Mi2
Walnut w/Redheart accents Nunchuk
Walnut V3 Micro from OWW
Walnut V4 w/ Alder lid Micro from OWW
Walnut and Cherry Timber Elite
Walnut Firewood5
Walnut, Purpleheart, Cherry Lil Bud Classic
Walnut w/Redheart & Purpleheart Rio base

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Lots of Walnut in my collection (I grew up picking and selling black walnuts with my grandfather, so it’s a personal favorite):

Walnut Splinter V1
Figured Walnut underdog
Walnut w/Redheart accents Mutant Mi2
Walnut w/Redheart accents Nunchuk
Walnut V3 Micro from OWW
Walnut V4 w/ Alder lid Micro from OWW
Walnut and Cherry Timber Elite
Walnut Firewood5
Walnut w/Redheart & Purpleheart Rio base
Wood sure like to see some!

Die_Toffifee

Bu-Tane Clan
Thanks so much for this!
That's some really nice wood you got there.
Funny to see how the vapman still has a place amongst the heavier hitters. Is the black vapman grenadill or ebony? Are the logs all underdogs and what is that thing around 3:15 min, a toad?
Please excuse my ignorance.
Super nice! :)

Sharing my love for the Supreme Vaporizer #2 :love: and some pics
I'm glad you did! That thing looks awesome! ..kinda like a thermostat.
Have to look it up now!

Vaporware

Are the logs all underdogs and what is that thing around 3:15 min, a toad?

I think I can read Ed's TnT on a couple of the wooden mouthpieces with logs, so I think at least those two might be Woodscents logs from @Ed's TnT .

The one at 3:15 is a Nomad II - the other device that Dan’s currently making alongside the Toad. I guess you could look at it as the Toad’s older sibling. :)

Top Bottom