• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Vape Critic / Vapelife Forum - Retired

Morty

...I am sure you will be much more comfortable here...I fixed your post for you...

...I do want to take the space to thank you and Baton 23 for doing the best you could...

...i was still trying to define the parameters of Bud's intent for the board...

...i apologize for any distress my awkwardness has caused...
...Dad?...

...Is it...really you?!?!?!?...

DogBoy

know fear
...I hope we don't lose everyone behind the lastest move...I thought this forum was eternal...

...it is really aboot the community...not the website...

...labusas.oRg morphed from Hyabusa.rog before the OG site was down , and survived couple of data burning crashes as well...

...I hope the Vapelife people hang...this FC community is more cohesive than I thought...

...the moderators are certainly dedicated...

Last edited:

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
Sure thing to move on!
I did not think i will happen so often in such a short time.
But it's exciting. :clap:

Taz,
Reactions: DogBoy

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Oh good then you won’t mind that I shed all over it ;)

I’ll miss vape life, old mussel memory took me there yesterday only to be re crushed that it was frozen in place...... sigh. Lot’s of good times there and great people. Hope to see you guys around this new fc. Be well everyone

DogBoy

know fear
...just don't piss on it...!!!...

...I still go over there just to check shit out and chat with VGZ...

...the PM function is still functioning...

...I have been tempted to PM Bud but he is likely being bombarded and clearly wishes to be left alone...

...methinks Vapelife was slowly draining the life out of him...

...we are a needy bunch...!!!...LoLoLoL...

DogBoy,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
...just don't piss on it...!!!...

...I still go over there just to check shit out and chat with VGZ...

...the PM function is still functioning...

...I have been tempted to PM Bud but he is likely being bombarded and clearly wishes to be left alone...

...methinks Vapelife was slowly draining the life out of him...

...we are a needy bunch...!!!...LoLoLoL...
I’ll do what I can to be on my very best behaviour but I’m really more of a outside dog. It’s so weird all I saw was the piss comment until I hit reply and saw more to the message but maybe you were Censored? In any case I agree with you and it’s best to leave him be and let him refigure everything out himself.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: DogBoy

DogBoy

know fear
I’ll do what I can to be on my very best behaviour but I’m really more of a outside dog. It’s so weird all I saw was the piss comment until I hit reply and saw more to the message but maybe you were Censored? In any case I agree with you and it’s best to leave him be and let him refigure everything out himself.

...you probably needed to refresh the browser to see it all because I tend to post stuff in installments...

DogBoy,
Top Bottom