Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
So I got my unit in.

All I can say is wow...

The weight, the bubble and chug, the aesthetics, the experience, and most importantly, the vapor quality..

All I can say is, porcelain and ceramic have way better heat properties than glass.

Bowl can be tiny to massive, and it RIPS. Absurdly good flavor and hits and smooth as butter. Wow

G43? Herborizer? Minivap? Nope, this is THE king for use in water. Will post a full review and pictures once I get around to it:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
So I got my unit in.

All I can say is wow...

The weight, the bubble and chug, the aesthetics, the experience, and most importantly, the vapor quality..

All I can say is, porcelain and ceramic have way better heat properties than glass.

Bowl can be tiny to massive, and it RIPS. Absurdly good flavor and hits and smooth as butter. Wow

G43? Herborizer? Minivap? Nope, this is THE king for use in water. Will post a full review and pictures once I get around to it:
Woah ! Congratulations dude ! Cant wait to hear your insights on the unit. I also think ceramic is great material and also find the level of craftsmanship on this vaporizer above everything else out there.
I also wanna have one,but other than the financial incapability i am concerned about the cleaning process.
Can the heater be removed from the unit for cleaning ? Is there a chance for the water to get to the heater or cables during the process ?

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
^ No the heater is fixed, seems like a ceramic core with wire. I don't think it'll have to be services in its lifetime, but that's just a guess.

No water is pretty well seperate from the heater and cables. Cleaning is quite simple and the smooth porcelain-like finish allows you to clean the bowl and water resevoir pretty well with iso.

Call me crazy though, but I feel like not cleaning it (much) to give it character and a special *taste*. This unit has terrific flavor!

The company is to update the power supply module and packaging in the near future, so I'd hold off for just a bit!

Pic:

I feel like getting a custom one in the shape and design of a volcano with magma and such...

They have really gorgeous and creative designs.

https://www.art-of-vapor.com/shop-geöffnet/vaporizer/vapbong-art/

bornfree13

High

How long until you received yours?
My order was shipped 3/1/20 and it's not showing any movement since the 8th. Says it's at Frankfurt
Getting anxious.
It said 10-20 Days
Any ideas?
Thanks

bornfree13,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
I got shipping from De > De, arrived in 3 days. During this whole virus ordeal I imagine DHL and such are getting slammed. Where are you shipping to? Would recommend contacting DHL for sure.

When you get it, I recommend starting on 9v, then just enjoying the flavor hits. I like to keep it at 11.0-11.7v. After heat soaking for long enough, the harder you pull, the heavier the vapor! I loaded around a gram into the bowl and never had such cotton mouth in my whole life.

10/10 would recommend. Well worth the wait in your case, it's such a piece of art, none other like it aside from the stuff @Moorwood. Artisinal and performs very well

bornfree13

I got the woodland green I think it's called. Daniel sold me on that color. He says the colors really pop on the one they just finished.
Unfortunately I just talked with him and no one can find my package now, not DHL or USPS they're blaming each other for losing it.
Daniel says if nothing new happens by Monday. They'll see about shipping me another.... DAMN!!!

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Shit happens :(

Yes I have the woodland fantasy too.

Once you get yours please feel free to ask me and I can help you get the best results :>

Im tempted to get a custom custom one because I can easily see this being one of my favorite collectors pieces of all time! Hmmm also thinking of how I can rig a silicone whip to it.

MonkeyTime

I'll say you get a custom and work with him on a whip solution......just saying he sounds like that would be an option :razz:

This one really interests me, I'm not sure how I'd fit in with the MV's around the house, but I love it's vibe. My Evo and Ditanium are already collecting dust, but this would be something to take my mind off of the world while I wait...... And my VAS might be quiet for a bit....

lazylathe

Almost there...
I'll say you get a custom and work with him on a whip solution......just saying he sounds like that would be an option :razz:

This one really interests me, I'm not sure how I'd fit in with the MV's around the house, but I love it's vibe. My Evo and Ditanium are already collecting dust, but this would be something to take my mind off of the world while I wait...... And my VAS might be quiet for a bit....

A full custom one would be amazing!
Have to think really hard about what you would like it to look like.
A centerpiece for sure!!

I would love to see a user video of this one in action!

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
@MonkeyTime I find my GC Minivap to be very different than the VapBong.

I would say the VB has a stronger hit, fuller flavor, and nicer user experience - and I love my Minivap!

Nothing can compare to its user experience feeling IMO. As nice as the Herborizer felt and how satisfying the DynaClick is, playing with carefully crafted ceramics which is then designed to be art i something special

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I WANT ONE!!

giphy.gif

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Shit happens :(

Yes I have the woodland fantasy too.

Once you get yours please feel free to ask me and I can help you get the best results :>

Im tempted to get a custom custom one because I can easily see this being one of my favorite collectors pieces of all time! Hmmm also thinking of how I can rig a silicone whip to it.

Lamart sells cork adapters to attach a whip to a watertool mouthpiece, and they also sell lovely wrapped whips!

So a new version will be coming soon? With what kind of upgrades?

There are so many cool ones available on the site right now, makes it hard to resist (though the price makes it easier!)

Question for those that have one, is the interior bowl and bong part not glazed? Easy to clean was mentioned, and that makes me think all glazed...

Yeah some of these customs are truly crazy, like this one from the Hall of Fame:

Screenshot-20200323-235315.jpg

Makes me think other options, like a Nautilus, not to mention the different shapes for the entire bong...

Speaking of different shapes, this one is really tempting me, since it is a site alternative to the standard tall bong... however it might be a little too close to the face being so short, although it could be ideal for a whip, or perhaps there is a way to attach a glass mouthpiece, though it would be a shame to not have the whole thing be ceramic in use?

Screenshot-20200324-002056.jpg

Screenshot-20200324-002109.jpg

Screenshot-20200324-002029.jpg

Again a total price of $436 shipped to me makes it easier to hold off for now, though I am still very tempted to grab it without waiting for these supposed upgrades or a potential custom...

I could also get a basic fractal €349, though it's not even as interesting to me as these other two that are more expensive than the short arm one even. I see a lot of glazed I like on more complex models that I feel like I could probably get for the lowest price without any of the extra design elements?

Screenshot-20200324-002441.jpg

Great just what I needed another vas obsession! ;):drool:

bornfree13

Lamart sells cork adapters to attach a whip to a watertool mouthpiece, and they also sell lovely wrapped whips!

So a new version will be coming soon? With what kind of upgrades?

There are so many cool ones available on the site right now, makes it hard to resist (though the price makes it easier!)

Question for those that have one, is the interior bowl and bong part not glazed? Easy to clean was mentioned, and that makes me think all glazed...

Yeah some of these customs are truly crazy, like this one from the Hall of Fame:

Screenshot-20200323-235315.jpg

Makes me think other options, like a Nautilus, not to mention the different shapes for the entire bong...

Speaking of different shapes, this one is really tempting me, since it is a site alternative to the standard tall bong... however it might be a little too close to the face being so short, although it could be ideal for a whip, or perhaps there is a way to attach a glass mouthpiece, though it would be a shame to not have the whole thing be ceramic in use?

Screenshot-20200324-002056.jpg

Screenshot-20200324-002109.jpg

Screenshot-20200324-002029.jpg

Again a total price of $436 shipped to me makes it easier to hold off for now, though I am still very tempted to grab it without waiting for these supposed upgrades or a potential custom...

I could also get a basic fractal €349, though it's not even as interesting to me as these other two that are more expensive than the short arm one even. I see a lot of glazed I like on more complex models that I feel like I could probably get for the lowest price without any of the extra design elements?

Screenshot-20200324-002441.jpg

Great just what I needed another vas obsession! ;):drool:

It's even worse for me. I already paid for mine and now it's lost :(

bellas

I’ve been eyeing these for awhile. Am holding out for a possible 420 sale.
Anyone know if they have had sales in previous years?
I’m mostly concerned with breaking the loading piece. I drop shit all the time. I haven’t seen any replacement parts on the website. This makes me think getting a replacement that would match up could be pretty impossible?
Have any of the owners tried dabs layered in herb yet?

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
@Shit Snacks Yes it is glazed ceramic, they use Mayco ceramic glaze. Its nice and slick and cleans very well

I'm sure they make replacement parts.

I wouldn't go for design #2 since the mouthpiece would definitely get too warm to the Hester. It gets quite warm after a long session, and I like the bong mouthpiece more. A heavier inhale gives more vapor, so opening the mouth wider for easier lung draws works better.

Unknown if there are sales, I'll contact em

Top Bottom