The Vapbong from Art of vapor

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Oxyd completed and started on its journey to me about a week ago... figure I have 3-4 weeks to go for shipping. Thanks again Daniel and Felix for hooking me up!

Nice. I like the colors. Reminds me of stone in a moist area, with lots of lichen growing on it.

lazylathe

Almost there...
My VapBong has been on 11 since this morning and has been hammering out high quality vapor whenever required!
I have been using it dry as well and the flavor is outstanding.

After getting to know this vape it has become so easy to use!
Give her a long heat up time, basically till you cannot touch the left ball and then wait 15 minutes more.
I warm up at my vape temp, so 11 Volts.
A nice long, slow pull produces a huge, tasty cloud and outstanding effects!
A few more pulls and the flavor tapers off and the bowl is done! Nice even AVB every time.

I am very happy with this vape purchase!

arb

Semi shaved ape
My VapBong has been on 11 since this morning and has been hammering out high quality vapor whenever required!
I have been using it dry as well and the flavor is outstanding.

After getting to know this vape it has become so easy to use!
Give her a long heat up time, basically till you cannot touch the left ball and then wait 15 minutes more.
I warm up at my vape temp, so 11 Volts.
A nice long, slow pull produces a huge, tasty cloud and outstanding effects!
A few more pulls and the flavor tapers off and the bowl is done! Nice even AVB every time.

I am very happy with this vape purchase!
Listen dude........do NOT make a YouTube video of this one.
Every time you do a video I spend money so knock it off.
😂

When's the video coming out bro?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I am so sorry that you missed this one...
For your viewing pleasure.

Indeed I did and mrs.arb just went to bed.
🤔
Still waiting on a large dreamwood order and a alpha dog so my ass is prolly gonna die.
How much does that jewel weigh when filled with water?

Last edited:
arb,
Reactions: lazylathe

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA
Indeed I did and mrs.and just went to bed.
🤔
Still waiting on a large dreamwood order and a alpha dog so my ass is prolly gonna die.
How much does that jewel weigh when filled with water?
It weighs several pounds at least, ceramic is very nice, but very heavy. Fortunately lifting it is not necessary for use, with a good table..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA
How much did it all cost when said and done? What was the shipping like? @lazylathe
There was a 420 sale, but you should email, Daniel is very helpful and will remove VAT for US purchases at least... I think b stock is under 250 all together, while a regular classic is maybe under 300? Then the art ones are going for like $375 - $600 or more?

Top Bottom