Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Lol, I just came over here after reading your comments on my next vape thread, and checking the VB website to see whats new with VB... nice choice!

I was actually looking in the thread to see if anybody had any of these one arm bandits with the balls on top. Looking forward to your review!

BTW - no possible way to get the website to read in english right? Granted, relatively easy to navigate even without translating anything to english so its not a huge deal. Just wondering if I was missing something obvious.
I downloaded Chrome App in my iPhone I believe.
It’s a browser app, that gives you the choice of direct translation of sites in my experience.
8A997E05-8AD5-42D2-BE9D-8FBE72720323.jpeg
B6BB1C8C-ABE1-4DE5-9D5A-F08683A4F857.jpeg
E596AECC-E878-4336-A489-A6259E401434.jpeg6CA90AC3-155C-4381-A0FE-F434339F58D2.jpeg

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah its weird I use google chrome on my desktop and theres no translation lol. Maybe its somewhere in the settings... I'll look around!

ah, I shouldn't have scrolled past that video. Thanks!

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
On my linux desktop 'translate' shows as an icon left of the bookmark star. Feature can optionally be disabled in settings | languages | Offer to translate...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yes I was told they are working on a new website that will have credit card payments available (another screwed by PayPal), nice to know it's default will be English as well!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: lazylathe

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yes I was told they are working on a new website that will have credit card payments available (another screwed by PayPal), nice to know it's default will be English as well!

On my linux desktop 'translate' shows as an icon left of the bookmark star. Feature can optionally be disabled in settings | languages | Offer to translate...

Either my computer is intentionally fucking with me or I'm just blind. I googled art of vapor, and there it is, in the results next to the link "translate this page." Not wanting to give in so easily, I went straight to the page in it's native language, and then up top at the right end of the address bar, a box popped up asking me if I would like to translate to English. I did, and it worked perfectly.

Pretty sure my comp is fucking with me. No way I missed this before.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Either my computer is intentionally fucking with me or I'm just blind. I googled art of vapor, and there it is, in the results next to the link "translate this page." Not wanting to give in so easily, I went straight to the page in it's native language, and then up top at the right end of the address bar, a box popped up asking me if I would like to translate to English. I did, and it worked perfectly.

Pretty sure my comp is fucking with me. No way I missed this before.
Mine terrorize me at random times for no apparent reason other than they seem to enjoy my suffering.
🙀

Shit Snacks

How much would it cost for him to custom make one ?

You'll have to email and ask, I expect it would depend on how complex and specialized it is... if you just want a regular style with a specific glaze, that should not cost any more than the standard price...?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: tb42091

Shit Snacks

Whats price for custom ? Looks good

You know you're high when... (you post the same question twice after it was just answered) :freak:

Yeah apparently if you sign up for the newsletter you can get early access to the b stocks before they go live on the main site for everyone else...

A lot of cool overheated glazes in this batch, only one has a defect that could be a little annoying (ladybug neck missing glaze inside) but the rest, some of them look even cooler than the standard and way more unique of course, at a steep discount! No b stock bandits yet though...

Screenshot-20200818-110600.png

This one came out a little lighter than usual, like washed out with some green, while the proper standard Night Sky is a bit more rich royal blue with contrasting gray clouds...

[had to remove photo]
There are a couple of these Pinky Puffs too, that look like the pink turned more pale blue when overheated, there is one that seems to be a little more standard though, came out more proper pink with blue speckles...

Screenshot-20200818-110630.png

Wow check out what happened to this Woodland Fantasy 3D, I already thought the 3D was a good fit for this glaze in the classic section, but look what overheating it did to the colors! Adding in some blues and yellows even, with the browns and greens...

[had to remove photo]
Then there is also this pretty standard looking Woodland Fantasy as well, similar to my own WF b stock, I don't see anything wrong with this one, in fact the glaze looks like it came out better than ever?? Colors are even bolder, I guess the overheating has done good here as well!

Screenshot-20200818-111034.png

Wow it looks like this Aventurine came out a little more shiny onyx than the plane boring brown of the standard 3D one in the classic section?

There are a couple Ginger Roots 3D as well, that also look even better than their standard counterparts, more interesting shades of brown, nice glaze effects that look great with the 3D texture...

There are also a few Blue Azures that got overheated, making the blues look a bit more pale, with more of the greens shining through? I wouldn't say they look better than the standard classics, but not worse either, just different!

I would have posted more photos, but I think there is a five pic limit per post? So I think this is a nice little highlight, coupled with my descriptions of the rest lol

Those 3D b stocks seem especially special, I think they all look cooler than the 3D classics personally, while they are oh so much cheaper!!

Edit: damn only 3 photos are allowed now apparently, had to delete the blue pinky puff and the standard woodland fantasy

Last edited:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Sorry @Shit Snacks I completely forgot about the photo. Since you have been very patient I think you deserve not one, not two but three, yes three photos!:p:D

20200818_153601.jpg

20200818_153622.jpg

20200818_153728.jpg

I still haven't tried the Vapbong yet, I'm too busy at the moment and I want to take my time with this vape so it can have my full attention. This is a beautiful vape that's now on display near my TV so I can look at it every time I want and it's secure enough that I wont drop it on the floor. I must be careful with this store because they have too many vape that I want. How many time can you buy the same vape in a different color I wonder...:drool:
At least they have the new model, I'm looking forward to have a review of the bandit, if they do more in different colors I might be tempted, but first maybe I should play with the toys I already have before thinking about the next purchase... unfortunately my VAS don't work that way!

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Madness, dear ones. We are so touched that our work is going so well with you. On our YouTube channel Jaxels Bastelbude bei Art of Vapor we always show our new works. Only in German. Subtitles in english are still missing. Sorry. Greetings, Axel and Janine

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
By the way, since I posted about this the other day - for any desktop chrome users having an issue with the websites default language, if you right click on a web page it will give you an option to translate to English. I found that out today when I went back to look at the b stock and it wasn't in english anymore, and the little box that appeared the other day asking if I wanted to translate didnt appear.

Shit Snacks

Sorry @Shit Snacks I completely forgot about the photo. Since you have been very patient I think you deserve not one, not two but three, yes three photos!:p:D

View attachment 1920

View attachment 1921

View attachment 1922

I still haven't tried the Vapbong yet, I'm too busy at the moment and I want to take my time with this vape so it can have my full attention. This is a beautiful vape that's now on display near my TV so I can look at it every time I want and it's secure enough that I wont drop it on the floor. I must be careful with this store because they have too many vape that I want. How many time can you buy the same vape in a different color I wonder...:drool:
At least they have the new model, I'm looking forward to have a review of the bandit, if they do more in different colors I might be tempted, but first maybe I should play with the toys I already have before thinking about the next purchase... unfortunately my VAS don't work that way!

Thank you sir! :bowdown:

That is a beautiful one, the standard Obsidian?? Great colors, nice glaze!

Yeah not only are there so many different glazes to choose from, but literally each one looks different every time, like your obsidian looks different than the ones on the website now, though of course lighting and angles make a huge difference as well...

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Yes @Shit Snacks it's the standard Obsidian and I was looking at the Bandit in Obsidian to have a matching set but like you said every one of the finish will come out different so I don't think I'll go that route. I'm jealous of the one you got, that Plum color is very nice. Hopefully you'll give us a review faster than I was with my photos.

Shit Snacks

@The Chemist I actually do think they would still match well together, your obsidian has the blue a bit more separate like speckles, whereas the obsidian of the bandit on the site now is a bit more blended blue and black? really anything should match the obsidian though, so it's a good opportunity to get another glaze to compliment it!

And it was actually delivered right after I read your message lol got it all unpacked to inspect and give you this teaser photo for starters... I will report back with more detail once I try it out later this evening!

IMG-20200818-145432.jpg

There are only a few minor imperfections, mostly internal and superficial, all the plum jelly glaze on the outside is pretty perfect I must say! Meanwhile the one armed bandit's size and form factor seem to be pretty spectacular... though we shall see in use!

Thank you so much for this beautiful piece @AoV Daniel & @Jaxel (I see you just joined us here today, welcome to FC!!) I also love the signature logos on the bottom:

IMG-20200818-150549.jpg

Looks like Axel built this bandit and Janine glazed the plum jelly? Truly wonderful work @Jaxel!! Loved that montage video if yours that was recently posted here as well!

By the way, my Woodland Fantasy b stock (supposedly only b stock for not having a matching dish) just has a giant Axel signature logo on its bottom...

Now that I know there is a 3 photo limit I will have to choose my favorites from the last drop of classics to share here... But mostly I will have to post photos of this new hotness :brow::drool:

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Wow that’s lovely! How are you liking the VapBong @Shit Snacks I know you’re more of a portable user so I’m curious how it’s fitting in to your usage, definitely digging the ergonomics of these new ones, looks like a total joy to rip all day (and night! 😵 )

Shit Snacks

Wow that’s lovely! How are you liking the VapBong @Shit Snacks I know you’re more of a portable user so I’m curious how it’s fitting in to your usage, definitely digging the ergonomics of these new ones, looks like a total joy to rip all day (and night! 😵 )

Oh yeah that's true I do lean to portables just because that's how I began and they tend to feel more convenient even though I do most of my vaping at home and especially now it's all exclusively at home! I only really use water in the evenings and I prefer to use dry often even then, mostly if I'm using my heat islands it's through water (but it's been a while) and GH+PA too except now I'm using it try through the j hook like I do with my battery powered vapes... It has further been a little while since I've used my Woodland Fantasy vapbong actually because I've been dealing with some dry lips recovery (omg what do you do about vaping and applying lip balm?? I'm going to start a thread about this in the proper place lol) and yeah I guess I had some new dry glass pieces I was using with portables instead more recently??

Anyway so right now it's hard to say where it is exactly in the rotation, probably specialized heavy hitter so not exactly a daily driver for me while working from home, but I can easily see it being a nightly nurse as the VB was for me when it first arrived.

But yes! After my first bowl I can safely say that it is indeed a total joy to rip! The vapor pull is so smooth and thick, even for my first bowl which I did without any water in fact (had been wanting to try my other this way but have not since it is a bong it felt wrong) I think I took five hits in total to cash it without going too dark based off flavor, but below is a photo of the fresh bowl and after the first hit before stirring (which I did after every hit)

IMG-20200818-184941.jpg

IMG-20200818-185303.jpg

(Edit: I don't understand why the second picture showing the bowl after the first hit is not showing up, like it's there when I'm editing, and it's only two images in one post, so what is going on what is up with posting pictures on this updated FC? vtac? Oh and Edit again to say that I see it there now lol)

This is some lovely sativa blue satellite from the medium plate light amethyst BCG, about three heaping scoops from the Delta 3D scooper... Very thick yet smooth vapor with taste shining through at 10.5v I will have to play around with different settings as I think each vapbong runs a little differently (I am using the same VVPS from the Woodland Fantasy though) and it is still obviously extremely early, but I am already very happy with my purchase, and am into this one-armed bandit design very much so!

Last edited:

kimura

this is all very intriguing. I love the concept. it marries the idea of a vaporizer as a unique piece of art and craft with the idea of a vape as a functional appliance. I think it could also appeal to folks who don't like to feel like they are using lab equipment, while giving a nod to tradition, ritual, nostalgia.
my only concern based on everything I've read is the longevity of the heater, as it appears to be permanently installed and not easily repaired/replaced. seems like this thing is designed to be left on most of the time, so it's ready whenever you want to use it.

are the B stock units all gone for now? I'm looking at the site now and do not see them, but maybe I missed something

androponic

vaped.
this is all very intriguing. I love the concept. it marries the idea of a vaporizer as a unique piece of art and craft with the idea of a vape as a functional appliance. I think it could also appeal to folks who don't like to feel like they are using lab equipment, while giving a nod to tradition, ritual, nostalgia.
my only concern based on everything I've read is the longevity of the heater, as it appears to be permanently installed and not easily repaired/replaced. seems like this thing is designed to be left on most of the time, so it's ready whenever you want to use it.

are the B stock units all gone for now? I'm looking at the site now and do not see them, but maybe I missed something
you have nothing to worry about with the coil. its kanthal wire around a ceramic spindle and you can run that red hot for years and it wont degrade like a lot of other wire types. also it wouldnt be impossible to pull the coil and wrap a new one either. if you see dr colly’s youtube channel he shows how he “tunes” them so you can see the coil and how it is installed/removed.also to see the b stock use the link i provided. you get the link before the store shows them when you are on their mailing list. here ya go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom