The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Moro

So the Tempest comes with the leather case, which is really nice. But did any of the beta users found an airtight storage solution? I need one for the time I'm not at home, don't like the flower smell in my backpack. For my dynavaps I use the Slingstash, but i figured out the Tempest won't fit (at least when looking at the dimensions). So I'm searching something similar like the dynavap Slingstash for the Tempest.

AndyO

So the Tempest comes with the leather case, which is really nice. But did any of the beta users found an airtight storage solution? I need one for the time I'm not at home, don't like the flower smell in my backpack. For my dynavaps I use the Slingstash, but i figured out the Tempest won't fit (at least when looking at the dimensions). So I'm searching something similar like the dynavap Slingstash for the Tempest.

I don't have a Tempest to try it (yet), but I've been hoping that the Anvil XL case is going to be my answer. It's made of aluminium, so is quite odour-proof, and it has a magnet on the lid.

btka

I don't have a Tempest to try it (yet), but I've been hoping that the Anvil XL case is going to be my answer. It's made of aluminium, so is quite odour-proof, and it has a magnet on the lid.

I only have the normal anvil case…
Can someone with a tempest and normal anvil case or xl case confirm if the tempest will fit and in which anvil case? Thanks

btka,

Misterhyde

I thought the beta upgrade kit was supposed to come with free shipping, maybe I was mistaken? Also, I'm unsure how to activate the 20% off for the reload. Any one with a beta have any luck with these?

Misterhyde,

Sidoney

I can't wait to try this vape! I've got all silver coming even though it's probably the first time I've loved all colours of a line up of something, but silver suits my aesthetic.

I have an Anvil and can't wait to see how different the experiences are. The Anvil is 100% a one and done for me even on the XL bowl and 90% of the time I'm running it through water. The other 10% swapping between the stock stem and the Revolve Gen 2 stem.

I think the Tempest should be something more refined (in flavour and overall experience) and that these 2 vapes will complement each other big time. People who own both, what are your thoughts?

Also, I'm wondering if anybody has used this with the Vestratto Forge? If so, what's the experience like? I have a Forge coming, so I am very curious (and a Tornado too if/when it ever ships... I'm so impatient 🫠)

I only have the normal anvil case…
Can someone with a tempest and normal anvil case or xl case confirm if the tempest will fit and in which anvil case? Thanks

I'll be able to confirm once my Tempest arrives! I have both size Anvil caps. Btw the case tube itself is one size - the "XL" part is just the cap/lid having more depth.

Someone likely will be able to confirm before then though.

Also if it does fit the Anvil case, it's such a great case and I'd 100% recommend it for the Tempest. It's sturdy af too and the cap is magnetic, making it surprisingly versatile and useful.

Last edited:

KindBuddyBud

you guys got me wanting to buy one to use with the tempest. is it pretty awesome? can you sip on it or is it more ideal as a one hitter/bong type experience? also, is the new mh glass adapter needed to work with this?
It is awesome, and I got a pretty inexpensive j hook with an elev8r vape. They sell them separately for about 20 bucks and it’s high quality. You can sip it or rip it. I sip with the anvil / tempest and rip on it with the tm2, fun 😁. Yes you would need the (mh) 10mm to 14mm adapter for it to work on a j hook with a 14mm female joint. Bonus you can use Dynavap tips on the 10mm side too.

jbm

Thanks so much. I missed the email I think.
I had wondered about this but thought I had to pay shipping because I also bought a wood sleeve and a reload. Is there any chance of getting the shipping refunded, or was Inright in the first place?

Minsc_NBoo

I have a firedog case for my Roffu, which is good for carrying in my backpack. It will definitely fit a Tempest

I don't think it would pass a sniffer dog test, but it is good enough to conceal the smell from human noses!

Minsc_NBoo,
Reactions: Moro

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
So far I’ve found the anvil XL case will fit and is probably closest to the slingstash, but is back ordered on vestratto’s site so it may not get her before the tempest does.

I also found that the futostash anvil XL will work as well, but since they’re the same format as the dynastashes they might not be entirely smell proof. Probably will get one if I can’t find a metal alternative though.

Has anyone found a metal case other than the anvil XL one that’ll fit?

SockPuppetTheatrics

Congrats on the product launch, and congrats to the many people who are going to get to try the Tempest for the first time! There's a learning curve, but it's 100% worth experimenting and dialing in the experience; this is my hands-down favorite for solo use and produces the coolest, tastiest vapor of any device I've used.

It was hard to resist the allure of a brand-new unit in all black, but it occurred to me that the all blue beta unit that I've enjoyed so much over the past nine months might start getting less use. I ended up sticking with the beta upgrade kit, a rosewood sleeve, some spare parts, and a Reload Gen 2 (probably the part I'm most looking forward to using, since the beta already works so well).

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I used code "betashipping" at checkout for free delivery. I got this from the bottom of the pre-order email
I missed this completely. I thought I remembered that it was supposed to be free, but I didn't notice the note at the bottom of the email. @Brenyo if there's a way to fix this? I imagine your email is blowing up. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Order# P7008

(I emailed this request to be sure)

Last edited:

KindBuddyBud

I had wondered about this but thought I had to pay shipping because I also bought a wood sleeve and a reload. Is there any chance of getting the shipping refunded, or was Inright in the first place?
Yes, just email brenyo. I rushed and did the same thing. Didn’t read the entire email and didn’t use the code. I went to the website, logged in and sent a message from the site. After the email was received I got the refund for shipping back and a nice email informing me to what happened. Excellent customer service.

HaggisHunter

I've been trying to find a suitable carry solution. I use a leather pen sleeve I got from Amazon, but I can smell it in my backpack now and then.
Definitely need a tube that is sealed and capable of taking a really hot device, but so far I haven't had much joy finding what I want, there are plenty out there, but it's a nice device and it would be nice if there was a suitably nice airtight storage solution for it.

I'm making some sleeves soon, might try and make a tube as well.l, depends how busy work is.

HaggisHunter,
Reactions: Moro

KindBuddyBud

I think the Tempest should be something more refined (in flavour and overall experience) and that these 2 vapes will complement each other big time. People who own both, what are your thoughts?

Also, I'm wondering if anybody has used this with the Vestratto Forge? If so, what's the experience like? I have a Forge coming, so I am very curious (and a Tornado too if/when it ever ships... I'm so impatient 🫠)
I have the forge and use it with both anvil and tempest so, I’ll be speaking from that pov. They do compliment each other. Funny thing is the tempest can do what you know the anvil does well (thick dense vapor, say in a rig or 3-5 tokes natively / joint style) The anvil can give you very very tasty cool vapor, not unlike the tempest at lower temps. I think the workflow is better with the tempest / reload combo.

Again I use both vapes with the forge. IH’s and these dhv’s make me feel like a stoner from the year 2055. The forge takes it to another level, the tune-ability of it is nuts.
Ex: same tempest settings, same hybrid herb. @3100 joules 100% power, nice daytime buzz. Take the power down to 75% keep the other settings the same, I got a heavy Dynavap type conduction stone. ON THE SAME TEMPEST IT WAS THE NEXT BOWL 😂😂 and it does give this strange buzzing noise while heating the tempest. I chalked it up to it being the zirc balls. I’ll see if there’s a difference when the ss balls arrive.

Tempest setup:
half bowl, closed off airflow, no scu, open airflow on the head.

1000% correct ✅
There's a learning curve, but it's 100% worth experimenting and dialing in the experience
I got a little frustrated the first couple of days trying to figure out this joint from the future but, when I did, holy shit! You guys are gonna love it. The Tempest is fucking awesome!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Better pick of my headless Tempest after a bath. I truly do like the look of her.
Headless.jpg

Top Bottom