The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

bhasma

Yeah they will I believe on release day
But they are not ready yet
Which is why I bought these inexpensive ones
But they are pretty good quality tbh and cheap
Looking forward to the MH’s pouches when they are ready though
The Tempest itself isn't ready yet, and every kit comes with a free cover! The few who have early releases need to find appropriate storage, but extra covers are always useful.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I found these Leather Pouches on Amazon
they run from $6.49(red)-$8.49(black) $7.99(brown)
They are very well made and work just fine, (image shows all 3 i got 2 of them have Anvils
the Red one is Reserved for Tempest

EDIT: I did not find these someone here posted one and I liked it and bought 3 (sorry i dont remember who it was that posted these, but Thank You! ) ✌️

I have one of these. Works great. I cut the flap off mine for easy access.

garett

Regarding to the smell coming from the wand.
I noticed a strange smell too. But also strange noices coming from the Tempest i guess. There were some squeking noices, and i think its coming from the balls? It‘s a sizzle, squeking noice like when you cook potatoes, or if there is still some water in the ball chamber, but thats impossible after 20 heat ups. Can this come from the balls, or maybe the visual indicator that moves? I cant describe how it smells, but i tried it with my Dynavap, with the same Adapter in it, and i did not hear a noice or smelled somethin. Dani is also not making any noise.

garett

Do you touch the cap frequently? Does the cap smell like it?
Yes i do, but i touch the DV caps too, and i know the smell when the fat from your fingers burn, but thats a different smell. Hmm, dont know.

So the sqeaking noice is coming from the visual indicator?

are you thinking fingers transferring oil?

I am sure they do, but as is said, it smells different.

garett,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So the sqeaking noice is coming from the visual indicator?
When you heat it the squeaking is probably the wand. When you're drawing on it or it's cooling down then for me it sounds more like a ticking noise.

Yes i do, but i touch the DV caps too, and i know the smell when the fat from your fingers burn, but thats a different smell. Hmm, dont know.
Try not to touch it for a while to see if it helps.

garett

I understand, and that makes sense. But why does the wand make noises with the Tempest, but not with DV and Dani. Dani takes ages to heat up, so i would assume that this would makes noises too if its heat related.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I understand, and that makes sense. But why does the wand make noises with the Tempest, but not with DV and Dani. Dani takes ages to heat up, so i would assume that this would makes noises too if its heat related.
The DV is less magnetic, the tempest is running around 100W in the wand, the DV is more like 35W ish. I’m not sure about the Dani, I don’t have the IH compatible cap.

garett

The DV is less magnetic, the tempest is running around 100W in the wand, the DV is more like 35W ish. I’m not sure about the Dani, I don’t have the IH compatible cap.
I see. So would this explain why my Wand shows half full batteries while operating, although they are fully loaded Molicel? Would make sense to me when tje tempest draws more power.

garett,

Zagala

My apologies if I missed an answer, but I just wanted to confirm that other than the Tempest head and new Ti sleeve you don’t need anything else if you go Ti. Would you need to purchase a radiator and a shield as well? if yes, would that apply to wood or glass stem options? And last question on this - will the extra parts be available at release or late? Thanks @Brenyo, I am impressed. I don’t need another vaping device but I like the philosophy behind MadHeaters and would like to own a Tempest or upgrade one of my new Revolve Gen2 on their way to me to replace my old pre-2021 DV collection. Thanks also to those reviewing the pre-sale Tempest!

Zagala,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
It’s just, it started to hit me like a, um, two ton uh…heavy thing.

I keep saying “alright, last Tempest bowl for a while…” then like ten bowls later I say it again. I really, really like it. I think ZX/Tempest/Proxy have formed a nice little tri-lateral commission for my daily consumption.

I think I’m going to get an all black Ti at launch, plus an ebony wood and smoke/rainbow glass options.

techtoker

I keep saying “alright, last Tempest bowl for a while…” then like ten bowls later I say it again. I really, really like it. I think ZX/Tempest/Proxy have formed a nice little tri-lateral commission for my daily consumption.

I think I’m going to get an all black Ti at launch, plus an ebony wood and smoke/rainbow glass options.
My weekend also got hit by a tempest. 😂

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
nice choice, black on black, just like my reload gen 2, I like everything except the rainbow :p

My apologies if I missed an answer, but I just wanted to confirm that other than the Tempest head and new Ti sleeve you don’t need anything else if you go Ti. Would you need to purchase a radiator and a shield as well? if yes, would that apply to wood or glass stem options? And last question on this - will the extra parts be available at release or late? Thanks @Brenyo, I am impressed. I don’t need another vaping device but I like the philosophy behind MadHeaters and would like to own a Tempest or upgrade one of my new Revolve Gen2 on their way to me to replace my old pre-2021 DV collection. Thanks also to those reviewing the pre-sale Tempest!
I think its that the Wood or glass would replace the "Radiator and Ti Sleave" combo @RedZep has a glass sleave he's testing so he could confirm

My weekend also got hit by a tempest. 😂
I cant tell if you mean a storm or you got a tempest lol

Cannabiker

Regarding to the smell coming from the wand.
I noticed a strange smell too. But also strange noices coming from the Tempest i guess. There were some squeking noices, and i think its coming from the balls? It‘s a sizzle, squeking noice like when you cook potatoes, or if there is still some water in the ball chamber, but thats impossible after 20 heat ups. Can this come from the balls, or maybe the visual indicator that moves? I cant describe how it smells, but i tried it with my Dynavap, with the same Adapter in it, and i did not hear a noice or smelled somethin. Dani is also not making any noise.
You've never heard a Dynavap sizzle? You must keep your devices spotlessly clean. When a dry piece heating in an IH sizzles, it's just the reclaim heating up.

RedZep

Before I got test unit I just wanted TI. Then after use decided I want wood also. It will be more difficult to clean, but won't get as hot during marathon sessions. I never thought Tempest would be so fast and efficient at repeated bowls. So definetely see the value there. I'm stuck deciding colour choices again. I want something that will look good with any stem choice. I'm leaning towards black also. Although the idea of purple/darkwood combo is really enticing.

Experimenting with glass makes me want to pick one up also for low temp vaping. Don't think they will be too expensive.
nice choice, black on black, just like my reload gen 2, I like everything except the rainbow :p

I think its that the Wood or glass would replace the "Radiator and Ti Sleave" combo @RedZep has a glass sleave he's testing so he could confirm

I cant tell if you mean a storm or you got a tempest lol
So when using wood or glass you forego the radiator insert and radiator sleeve. You still require the cooling unit. Parts can be seen here https://madheaters.co.uk/search?q=tempest&type=product

Jojofernz

For those of you that got one and are in the United States, how long did it take to ship? I’m hoping, of course pending on actual release date, to order when my middle of December check hits, so that it’s here in my hands in time for Christmas

Jojofernz,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Thought I was on the right track, thanks for confirming @RedZep & Brenyo obviously.

I am a back to back user of my Anvil or Dynavaps at the moment so the idea of the wood for that same purpse - heat management, sounds like a smart choice, but I know know how much it all heats up until I try it :p smokey glass sounds pretty and a blackwood sleave would be pretty.

VapingYogi,
Reactions: Brenyo

RedZep

Thought I was on the right track, thanks for confirming @RedZep & Brenyo obviously.

I am a back to back user of my Anvil or Dynavaps at the moment so the idea of the wood for that same purpse - heat management, sounds like a smart choice, but I know know how much it all heats up until I try it :p smokey glass sounds pretty and a blackwood sleave would be pretty.
When doing 3+ back to back bowls in quick succession it does get hot. Never gets too hot to handle and its mainly lower down on the stem. I do definetely want to try it with wood though. Plus let's admit it, we all like a bit of wood with our vapes.

I don't have iso safe O-ring on my TI radiator insert. So I just carefully clean inside with q-tip. Not too bad. Essentially what the wood sleeve cleaning experience will be like.

For those of you that got one and are in the United States, how long did it take to ship? I’m hoping, of course pending on actual release date, to order when my middle of December check hits, so that it’s here in my hands in time for Christmas
About a week and a half, but with the increase of shipping at the holidays, you never know if it will cause delays

Top Bottom