The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Wiggle

Damn this feels pretty bad atm. I need to get some rest, this was pretty unhealthy and it made me pretty upset. I shouldn't have tried to compete for 5 units and I shouldn't have stayed up. It was illogical, irrational, and not a sign of someone in control of their habits.

I think I am gonna take a break from all this week to week waiting and reading and such and just kick it until the mass launch whenever that is. But first, I am gonna get some much needed sleep.

Heimz0r

Hey Brenyo,

I got to order one of those magnificent tempests and would like the purple one if possible.

I dm'ed you the order info.

Shorner

Damn this feels pretty bad atm. I need to get some rest, this was pretty unhealthy and it made me pretty upset. I shouldn't have tried to compete for 5 units and I shouldn't have stayed up. It was illogical, irrational, and not a sign of someone in control of their habits.

I think I am gonna take a break from all this week to week waiting and reading and such and just kick it until the mass launch whenever that is. But first, I am gonna get some much needed sleep.
I am thinking exactly the same thing 🤣 luckily im in the UK so never stayed up, it's never right sat there refreshing a page over and over for a vape, im definitely just waiting for the release.

vappingallnight

Have we seen the leather sleeve yet? Im really curious how it looks. Loved the one that came with the Danis.

vappingallnight,

Smknbud

So there is a slight issue, I've put up 3 of them and sold 15 :uhoh: You guys were too quick for the system I think :lol:
I'll try to ship all of them by the end of next week, but not sure how to do the 2nd drop yet. There will be about 1 week wait with those if it's happening today.

I'll wait for the color requests now and the first 3 (based on order number) will get them.
I think you would have been better off having an open invitation to actual FC members only via PM to you that would have purchasing interest and then randomly selecting the lucky 10 FC members, or however many pre-release units you have available for that list of interested parties, and then provide them with a link to purchase instead of the free for all approach.

At this point I'll also be waiting for official release.

Fox

I think you would have been better off having an open invitation to actual FC members only via PM to you that would have purchasing interest and then randomly selecting the lucky 10 FC members, or however many pre-release units you have available for that list of interested parties, and then provide them with a link to purchase instead of the free for all approach.

At this point I'll also be waiting for official release.
I even thought it would happen when the conversation came up that a few devices would go out. I also had a little hope for a moment! But standing in line and jostling is out of the question for me...

Fox,
Reactions: Smknbud

Brenyo

Manufacturer
So is there a second drop then? If 15 ordered, there is nothing left.
There is, we just have to wait for more indicators which are due next week.

I'm not sure if I would have the time to manage that right now, but this didn't go as planned for sure :(

I'm thinking of doing the same again if it was announced already, hopefully there won't be a lot more than 15 orders this time. In theory I can ship these out in about a week.

Last edited:

fangorn

There is, we just have to wait for more indicators which are due next week.

I'm not sure if I would have the time to manage that right now, but this didn't go as planned for sure :(

I'm thinking of doing the same again if it was announced already, hopefully there won't be a lot more than 15 orders this time. In theory I can ship these out in about a week.

if you find a way that we can get a dark green later somehow, I promise to be good and patient 😁

congratulations for these first sales in any case!!

fangorn,
Reactions: Brenyo

popitup

Dang, way more competitive than I thought it was going to be! I guess I'll be waiting until December.

popitup,
Reactions: Shorner

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
So me then. Was it my positive detailed feedback based on solid past experience of other vapes that put you off?

I'm not offended. Just curious.

I’ve got to stop checking FC at 4am but…

Just a second opinion, I’ve appreciated your posts, comments and willingness to answer peoples questions and do things “for science” and I never really felt any bias (other than personal taste).

I hope we see more public feedback and reviews and discussions, as people get test kits and start using them in the wild.

RedZep

I’ve got to stop checking FC at 4am but…

Just a second opinion, I’ve appreciated your posts, comments and willingness to answer peoples questions and do things “for science” and I never really felt any bias (other than personal taste).

I hope we see more public feedback and reviews and discussions, as people get test kits and start using them in the wild.
Thanks. Nothing suspicious about my posts. I've been posting at the same rate since page 1. Only my earlier posts were questions, speculation and excitement.

People can get paranoid if they like based on the rate of positive feedback I've given. But I'll be buying my unit day one with the rest of you. I'll be putting my money where my mouth is, regardless of having a test unit. I simply love the vape, and I can substantiate in detail why. My feedback is organic and honest, just as was asked of me.

Top Bottom