The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

VapChap09

In the video with the 3 flame the cap seems to go red hot is that how its supposed to be heated?

VapChap09,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
In the video with the 3 flame the cap seems to go red hot is that how its supposed to be heated?
The torch was turned up a bit too high and I held it too close. If you follow the visual indicator once it's working, then you will keep rotating the device slowly in the second half of the heating process to avoid it getting too hot and turning red. There is also a separate Ti layer under it.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
@Brenyo How does it perform with lower temp hits? Does it still produce decent clouds and extraction in the lower ranges?
Lower temps are no problem, the extraction is still thorough.

Depending on where and how you heat it you can get terpy hits first if the bowl is not as hot and then build it up with 1-2 puffs. This is how I use it on the Wand videos.

With the torch I heated it closer to the bowl so I got the clouds sooner without the first low temp hits.

RedZep

Lower temps are no problem, the extraction is still thorough.

Depending on where and how you heat it you can get terpy hits first if the bowl is not as hot and then build it up with 1-2 puffs. This is how I use it on the Wand videos.

With the torch I heated it closer to the bowl so I got the clouds sooner without the first low temp hits.
Good to know. Only asking because I think the visual temp indicator could allow us to use this device to start with a low temp hit, then heat again to rapidly approach a finishing temp.

It's one of the things I love about TM2, and is something the desktop style ball devices are poor at. Simply the ability to vape at a low temp, then quickly stepping up in a one-two salvo to finish the bowl.

Having just a click indicator like other devices in this style, don't allow a controlled way to do this.

RedZep

Cant wait for this have my cash ready!!!!
I love that I live in UK. 1-2 day delivery after posting :rockon:

Agreed though. I have the money set aside. Haven't been this convinced on a vape release since TM2. I know TM2 had a previous track record for the first TM, but MadHeaters and PhatPiggie seem to have a very impressive track record with their other products. So it's not like we are betting on an unknown quantity here.

Shorner

I love that I live in UK. 1-2 day delivery after posting :rockon:

Agreed though. I have the money set aside. Haven't been this convinced on a vape release since TM2. I know TM2 had a previous track record for the first TM, but MadHeaters and PhatPiggie seem to have a very impressive track record with their other products. So it's not like we are betting on an unknown quantity here.
Yep....I'm about 45mins from where they are based....can't wait!!
When's the release date again? 🤣🤣👍

Brenyo

Manufacturer
how about EU resellers?

PeePhlegm

Would you recommend someone from Ireland to order from VerdampftNochmal over ordering direct?

PeePhlegm,

PeePhlegm

It depends on how bad the customs are over there and the EU pricing.

Yeah I'm sure, I'll have a couple hundred of them :D
I want to try cop the pre-order so I'll have to deal with the customs as I presume pre-order will just be on your site

PeePhlegm,
Reactions: Zow237

Marok

last time with the revolve, the preorder+shipping+tax was still cheaper than verdampftnochmal and i could even walk there to save extra bucks :) with normal prices, it is cheaper.

Marok,
Reactions: Zow237
Top Bottom