The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

Zasquatch

Z-stems
These are some of the planned colors that you'll be able to mix and match:

Tempest_colors.jpg
As if the current hype wasn’t enough, you just cranked it to 11….

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Is there no way you could have coloured the heater parts? I’m eying up the black one.
The coating wouldn't survive the big torches, it would work with induction though. I'm also limited to 3 selectable options atm, there will be 50 different ones to choose from already:D
It will likely be sold separately for IH use only.

Last edited:

Thermal

The coating wouldn't survive the big torches, it would work with induction though. I'm also limited to 3 selectable options atm, there will be 50 different ones to choose from already:D
It will likely be sold separately for IH use only.

So, does that mean that the rest of the coloured parts are susceptible to issues with torches, or just that part in particular?

Thermal,

Misterhyde

But, what if the torch strays near the rest of the body, would that cause issues with the coating?
🙄... You sound pretty careless with a torch! I never accidentally torch my stems. However, I'm sure if the flame touches it for a few seconds it wouldn't matter. A cap type area that is catches lots of torch heat would definitely discolor if I had to guess.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
But, what if the torch strays near the rest of the body, would that cause issues with the coating?
If you heat the rest of the parts red-hot then there could be issues with the coating, yes :)

Do you have an estimated price of the cap?
Around £79 for just the cap, £109 with tip
I don’t plan to offer packs

@Brenyo Do you have any plans for accessories after release?
Most of what I can think of should be covered at release except a smell-proof case that will come with the IH. What do you have in mind?

Last edited:

RedZep

If you heat the rest of the parts red-hot then there could be issues with the coating, yes :)

Most of what I can think of should be covered at release except a smell-proof case that will come with the IH. What do you have in mind?
Does the Reload have full functionality with the Tempest? Or does it just do a job so to speak.

Good to hear smell proof case in the works. Are you aiming for the IH to be portable?

Sir Wibble

These are some of the planned colors that you'll be able to mix and match:

Tempest_colors.jpg
These look fantastic 😍
I'm already torn about which one I like .
I only use a wand so even more colour choice and I'll be years choosing.
If they are released in the 3 to 6 month time frame , it's going to be a good Christmas present :love:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop

Are you making your own IH?

oddjobold,
Top Bottom