The "Stunner"

4-Aces King-High

Enjoy bro, looking forward to receiving mine and enjoying it myself! I was wondering what is difference between the original and new high-flow cap?
For myself I’m not Sure? VAS,curiosity ? Or not knowing if my first Stunner HAS the high flow cap. Wanting the high flow mainly.
All of the Above? Enjoy Everyone-cheers.

4-Aces King-High,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Enjoy bro, looking forward to receiving mine and enjoying it myself! I was wondering what is difference between the original and new high-flow cap?
On the high flow I open up the entire cap for better airflow in a glass rig

Theres some pictures on my ig

tinctorus,
Reactions: jespar45

tukatukera

Retailer
I've been playing around with this for a few days and I'm very impressed; I'll go as far as to say that this is what I hoped the Dani Fusion would be.

Mine is loaded with SiC balls and I use it natively on my long Dani wood stem as well as on glass via the metal Dani WPA, both work great in their own way. 20-25 second heat-up with a large torch and I get massive, B0-like hits. If hard pressed, I would say that the flavor is marginally better on the B0 but this is very close. Other than that, the Stunner provides equally satisfying hits and a perfectly even roast. Also love the small-ish bowl, this is perfect for me and I have the feeling that it will work a treat with hash, even though I haven't tried it yet.

This thing rocks!
If you haven't done hash on this yet, B R U D D E R you're in for a treat! Pure convection + pressure drop = teary eyed, sweaty forehead hash rips.

Edit: see my post on hash if y'all haven't. This might be harder-hitting than a glass vape, but you do sacrifice some taste.

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Preorder's will be going out this week to everyone

I've already got most of the orders finished being assembled, just going over every thing and running them thru the ultrasonic cleaner and making sure everything fits tight

jespar45

@jespar45 any word on your pre-order ? Was doing my normal sight cruise and noticed it had been updated.
My wife emailed them (although I asked her not to) and they responded 10 minutes later that units are being shipped this week! Really excited, looking forward to testing this!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Can anyone who's currently got a Stunner out there confirm for me that the tip diameter is 14mm? That's what I've measured but I want to make sure.

Thinking about buying the VHB 3D 3S but I don't know if it'll fit. Supposedly fits the Fusion and the Anvil but I don't know the measurements on those since I don't own either. I've asked the guys at VHB and they say the coil diameter is 14mm, which means the Stunner won't fit or it'll be crazy tight maybe?

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: jkeyes98

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Can anyone who's currently got a Stunner out there confirm for me that the tip diameter is 14mm? That's what I've measured but I want to make sure.

Thinking about buying the VHB 3D 3S but I don't know if it'll fit. Supposedly fits the Fusion and the Anvil but I don't know the measurements on those since I don't own either. I've asked the guys at VHB and they say the coil diameter is 14mm, which means the Stunner won't fit or it'll be crazy tight maybe?
I wouldnt bother bro

Sour Dream,

jkeyes98

Its 14mm on the money. I doubt it would fit unless the coil is at least 14.3mm~
I like my stunner in the wand tho, run it for a full 800f cycle and then either rip it for medium roast or toss it in for another 5-15 sec after if I'm twaxin or wanna push it.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Its 14mm on the money. I doubt it would fit unless the coil is at least 14.3mm~
I like my stunner in the wand tho, run it for a full 800f cycle and then either rip it for medium roast or toss it in for another 5-15 sec after if I'm twaxin or wanna push it.

Ok thanks. That's a bummer.

I love my Wand too but this VHB IH has really nice specs. Adjustable and uses 3 18650s but still compact. I thought it would just complement my Wand and provide even more power.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I can’t see it fitting correctly even without an glass insert, also doubt it will be an overall good experience, I liked my Vhb 3d which is similar but it could barely power the fusion plugged into a wall
Never owned the Fusion so I can't speak to it directly but aren't guys heating the Fusion with just Wands? Maybe it takes a while but I thought it gets the job done, especially since the Fusion tip is supposed to be IH friendly?

I believe your experience. It's just that's not the impression I got of VHB IHs when I read threads on their stuff. I thought the desktop VHB 3D is definitely more powerful than the Wand, and the Wand already heats my Stunner just fine even though it's a first run tip that wasn't supposed to be optimized for induction heating.

Anyways, on paper with 3x18650 the portable VHB should be more powerful than the Wand but I guess it doesn't matter if the coil diameter is too small. 😕

Last edited:
TigoleBitties,
Reactions: 364F

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Never owned the Fusion so I can't speak to it directly but aren't guys heating the Fusion with just Wands? Maybe it takes a while but I thought it gets the job done, especially since the Fusion tip is supposed to be IH friendly?

I believe your experience. It's just that's not the impression I got of VHB IHs when I read threads on their stuff. I thought the desktop VHB 3D is definitely more powerful than the Wand, and the Wand already heats my Stunner just fine even though it's a first run tip that wasn't supposed to be optimized for induction heating.

Anyways, on paper with 3x18650 the portable VHB should be more powerful than the Wand but I guess it doesn't matter if the coil diameter is too small. 😕
yea if you can get iit to fit proreply its worth a try, i thin the biggest barrier is with the glass taken out on the vhb 3d it was barely enough space to fit the fusion, didnt have the vhb 3d when i had my stunner tho

Jah75

Mine came in today, I forgot to add a wpa to the order, luckily this divine tribe attachment works for now. I’m pretty surprised by this thing…as the owner of 2 anvils, I’m thinking I should have diversified sooner haha.

I really love how well it works with the wand too…800 till it times out is perfect for full extraction in a jhook

Top Bottom