• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Smokeski Electric Dab Rig

NoahH

Introducing The Smokeski ($199)

smallerone.png

We are a new Seattle based company with a goal to provide premium concentrate vaporizers at an affordable price. Designed in Seattle, The Smokeski officially released in September of 2020.

Smokeski Reviews/Videos of it in action:

Features

• Silicon Carbide Bucket (Included)
  • 3000 mAh Battery
  • 15 Second Heat Up
  • 4 Heat Settings (2.9V, 3.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V)
  • USB-C Charging
  • 20-30 Sessions Per Charge
  • 1 Hour 45 Min Charge Time
  • Haptic Feedback
  • 60 Second Auto-Shutoff
  • Isolated Airflow Path
  • Single Button Control
  • 1 Year Warranty
  • 30 Day Return Policy

Silicon Carbide Bucket (Included)
  • ~5,000°F Melting Point
  • 80x More Conductive than Quartz
  • Unmatchable Flavor
  • ‘Unchazzable’
  • Thermal Shock Resistant
  • Chemically Inert
  • No Off-Gassing
  • $100 Value
Materials
  • Body: Aluminum Alloy
  • Glass: Borosilicate
Dimensions
  • Height: 7” (177.8 mm)
  • Width: 3.5” (88.9 mm)
  • Weight: 8 oz (226 g)
What’s Included
  • Smokeski Device Base
  • Smokeski Carrying Case
  • Silicon Carbide Bucket Coil
  • Titanium Bucket Coil
  • Glass Bubbler
  • Carb Cap
  • Splash Guard
  • USB-C Charger
  • 2x Dab Tools
  • Alcohol Pads
  • Cleaning Swabs
  • Rubber O-Rings
  • Oil Slick
  • Instruction Manual

Where to find us?
https://smokeski.com
Insta: @TheSmokeski

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Looked interesting, says sold out so must have been OK or the postal ban stuffed them!

LesPlenty,

androponic

vaped.
Looked interesting, says sold out so must have been OK or the postal ban stuffed them!
its a crossing core, just rebranded. i got one used and its exactly the same and comes with the sic dish. they havent had stock since well before the ban. i wonder if crossing severed the ties with them. after all on the site it claims they engineered the device and thats false.

edit: it even says designed in Seattle on the listing copied above. more like designed by crossing in Shenzhen. i know that Divine tribe sells their collabs as well as HVT and both state as so. maybe Crossing didnt like that? just a guess.

Last edited:

ontopofclouds

i have one of these

it's nothing special like @androponic said its just a rebranded version of the crossing core with their own special glass piece or whatever. battery life is pretty poor on these devices but the performance is solid. biggest downside is the temperature presets can seem a little inconsistent from time to time and it requires frequent cleaning but thats normal for coil based rigs. also my sic bowl never seems to produce any kind of vapor, not sure if mine is broken or whatever but i mostly stick to the ti bowl.

i'm not sure whether crossing cut ties with them or not. i ordered mine back in November and even back then it seemed like the stock was very low and would come in sporadically. they've also had trouble keeping stocked with accessories and i dont think i've once seen them restock their glass piece on their website so theres definitely some kind of supply chain issues going on.

overall anyone interested in this would probably be better suited just getting it from HVT or crossing directly

ontopofclouds,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom