• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The SHAMMER

Joie de Vivre

This is a wonderful vape that does whatever you want it to. Using at 35W, approximately 5-10 seconds preheating from cold, I can get dense vapours and extract it all as fast or slow as I want. It vapes most evenly for me using the rimmed capsule provided as the lid of a mesh capsule. I find all 510s are kinder if the radiation is shielded and introducing a little conduction like that (takes a bit of squishing the first time; do make sure it doesn't hit the bottom screen). Either way if anyone's wondering about this vape: yes, I reckon you should.

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
So far my impressions are wonderful. Easy as hell to use with Wattage mode on a DNA mod. No scorching, I am high as fuck for all intents and purposes. Goes through a bowl nice and slow at 0.200 ohms @ 35w, or crank it up to 55 and let it rip. The airflow is one of the best things about this thing, plus the vapor is smooth like Rob Thomas & Santana, but can hit you like a Mike Tyson right hook too.

Arawfish

Green Thumb
I wonder if Ed smokes ciggies in his shop, because my stem and body held a tobacco smell for quite a while. It was actually the first thing I smelled when I opened the package.

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
I vape e liquid in my shop, sorry if anyone's stuff smells like smoke. The liquid does smell like tobacco, been trying to quit cigarettes. I don't smoke cigs in the shop, usually outside but it might be on my hands. I usually try to remember to wash every time too. Sorry for any inconveniences to anyone.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I vape e liquid in my shop, sorry if anyone's stuff smells like smoke. The liquid does smell like tobacco, been trying to quit cigarettes. I don't smoke cigs in the shop, usually outside but it might be on my hands. I usually try to remember to wash every time too. Sorry for any inconveniences to anyone.
It didn't bother me at all. And the wood just smelled like wood. No big deal. Good luck with quitting if that's your goal.

This thread made me decide that today is a shammer day. Time to hit that.

Berzzerkker

For myself a little tobacco "smell" is a plus!

I'm a non-smoker living in assisted living that prohibits cannabis possession on property

Top Bottom