• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The SHAMMER

Razhumikin

Anyone have time to help a newb thru some AF settings?

I got it flashed but I’m having issues in wattage mode with a 10s time limit on fire. Preheat doesn’t seem to work in this mode and will only let me preheat for 2 sec anyway.

TCR mode I stole the settings from above but doesn’t seem to work as well as wattage.
I dont bother with preheat ever. I would recommend raising the time limit to 30 seconds.

4everpushingaboulder

I dont bother with preheat ever. I would recommend raising the time limit to 30 seconds.
I can’t find that freakin setting!

Edit: nvm. Puffs menu. Cutoff. Thx.

Edit 2: now I have it running well. TCR 90 20ohm locked 40w 350degrees.

I’m not sure I like it any better on TCR. Too used to unrestricted.

Last edited:

gra.4083

Anyone have time to help a newb thru some AF settings?

I got it flashed but I’m having issues in wattage mode with a 10s time limit on fire. Preheat doesn’t seem to work in this mode and will only let me preheat for 2 sec anyway.

TCR mode I stole the settings from above but doesn’t seem to work as well as wattage.
for the 10 second cutoff time go into settings- puffs- cutoff and set to 60 seconds. if u go to the multiclick setting u can set up a double or triple click to autofire the mod so u dont have to hold the button. press one time to stop the autofire. I've played with a bunch of different TC settings but the open airflow makes it easy to turn on wattage and hit it without charring or combusting. Really loving 50 watt.

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Thanks to all the crazy flooding and mudslides in my province this past week, I won’t be seeing my Shammer for months yet. Highway repairs of that level take serious time. If all I have to complain about is mail, I’d say I escaped the worst of it.
Hope all is well man, stay safe.

dilvish

in hypno-vision
i ordered one of these on sunday the 14th and it showed up on thursday the 18th. the ordering experience was great and obviously my order was shipped without delay. it came wrapped safely in bubble wrap in a ziploc bag in a well newspaper-packed box. :tup:

first impression: damn this thing is thicc! somehow it is bigger than it seemed to me in the pictures. no matter! the wood is super beautiful and everything is well machined. there was a bit of leftover sawdust and a little bit of splintering on the insides of the heat shield and stem; but it was no problem for me to give it a little cleanup with a pair of tweezers and a brush. i also waxed it up.

fyi, i'm using a dna250 mod. the coils it came with looked good, and worked just fine in wattage mode. but they unfortunately did not work properly in temp control. my mod was registering the temp at much lower values than the coil had actually reached (~90°c but it was glowing red). i had a go a fixing it, tightening the posts, checking the coils for little shorts, etc. no dice at all. so i built my own coil, which i'm accustomed to doing, and i was looking forward to doing with this atomizer anyway. but let me say again that this worked fine out of the box in wattage mode, which i was just personally not satisfied to be relegated to.
i twisted a single 3 loop coil with the wire doubled back on itself. i used a stainless dual core clapton to do it, 24ga x 24ga x 32ga. wrapped around a sharpie marker and in a towering stovetop configuration. it occupies most of the space provided for by the heat shield and rings in at .56Ω.

it works great! :freak: i've been trying different temperatures, and it works great both for sipping on light purpy terpy slurpies and for choking down lung-buster huffy stuffies, or anything in between. it's got a nice free flowing airflow. i like the bowl size and the basket screen. this is definitely going to be in my regular rotation alongside my (considerably pricier) enano and lotus.:sherlock: great job!

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Hi all, took a week off to get thing straight around here. Have some going up for sale this week. If you would like to claim one please contact me. If you have any questions of what the wood are contact me also. Thank you.
Chechen claimed

Attachments

• IMG_20211127_231044_759.jpg
    IMG_20211127_231044_759.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Have a couple Shammer's ready to go if anyone is interested, shoot me a msg on here or IG. In order are Bocote, Katolox, and Walnut. Stem still to be made for the walnut. Lol Thanks all for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20211206_173050_043.jpg
    IMG_20211206_173050_043.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20211206_173233_113.jpg
    IMG_20211206_173233_113.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 33

Arawfish

Green Thumb
BD4628F3-5E23-4271-9D18-167EFB3F367A.jpegBeen getting the swing of things since this came in on Sunday :) the Purple Heart stem with glass insert and beads makes this a very very smooth vape. I get so excited about coming home and getting some more testing in haha.

Attachments

• 463A0DE4-3F56-4BE2-8FFC-3D1C800B49AF.jpeg
    463A0DE4-3F56-4BE2-8FFC-3D1C800B49AF.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 22

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
View attachment 15050Been getting the swing of things since this came in on Sunday :) the Purple Heart stem with glass insert and beads makes this a very very smooth vape. I get so excited about coming home and getting some more testing in haha.
I see you have it sitting on a Wismec R80. How do you like that combo? Are you running it in wattage or TC?

Last edited:
CanikUser19,

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Hi all, sorry haven't been on lately. I'll ha e some more Shammers up this week to get you ready for the new year!! If anyone want to order one in advance, hit me up and let me know what wood you would like. Thank you.

PapaEmeritusCDXX

Microtonal Banana
So what kind of stems are out there for this that are made of glass? DM'd 508Phineas and got radio silence. Never hurts to have spares. Worst case the stempod cooling stem seems like it would fit. I know the joint is 19/26.

PapaEmeritusCDXX,
Reactions: Deg999_

Razhumikin

So what kind of stems are out there for this that are made of glass? DM'd 508Phineas and got radio silence. Never hurts to have spares. Worst case the stempod cooling stem seems like it would fit. I know the joint is 19/26.
Lamart and rbt stems all work. Xl8rs are still available a few places, i buy mine from the herb cafe.

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Some cooling stems, I've done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211227-185004.png
    Screenshot_20211227-185004.png
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20211227-184952.png
    Screenshot_20211227-184952.png
    872.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20211219_080039_DRO.jpg