The SHAMMER

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Hi all, Ed here from MillikenWoodWorks. I started making these 510 vapes this week. All come with matching stems, SS coils that can be switched out, glass inserts that can be repaired with ease no glue, held in by friction. If any one wants one let me know,on here or IG. Do t know if I can post like this of not please let me know. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20211103_135239_299.jpg
    IMG_20211103_135239_299.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 339

1nd3cEnt

Ed, welcome to FC! Congratulations, your vapes look beautifull, great job.
SS coils that can be switched out, glass inserts that can be repaired with ease no glue, held in by friction.
Could you please describe the different woods in your photo? Would you also mind posting photos of your vapes' components - coils, glass, stems, etc? How are the stems packed, can one use rimmed baskets? Last but not least, price. Thank you & good luck!

Last edited:

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Ok sorry about that, woods are yellow canary, walnut, orange heart, redheart, Bocote.

Could you please describe the different woods in your photo? Would you also mind posting photos of your vapes' components - coils, glass, stems, etc? How are the stems packed, can one use rimmed baskets? Thank you & good luck!
The woods are l-r yellow canary, walnut, orange heart, redheart, and bocote. Yes these take rimmed basket screens. Coils that I send with them are SS fused Clapton.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@Deg0999, welcome to FC.
Nice looking vapes! I'm gonna go check them out.
I think it's okay to show your stuff, etc. but I think that there's a place near your username you are supposed to show that you are a manufacturer or some such thing. Sorry I'm not sure exactly where you would enter that change.

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer

Could you please describe the different woods in your photo? Would you also mind posting photos of your vapes' components - coils, glass, stems, etc? How are the stems packed, can one use rimmed baskets? Last but not least, price. Thank you & good luck!

@Deg0999, welcome to FC.
Nice looking vapes! I'm gonna go check them out.
I think it's okay to show your stuff, etc. but I think that there's a place near your username you are supposed to show that you are a manufacturer or some such thing. Sorry I'm not sure exactly where you would enter that change.
I changed it up to manufacturer, I hope that's right

Ok sorry about that, woods are yellow canary, walnut, orange heart, redheart, Bocote.

The woods are l-r yellow canary, walnut, orange heart, redheart, and bocote. Yes these take rimmed basket screens. Coils that I send with them are SS fused Clapton.
I tried to post more pics, something keeps going wrong and they're not loading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deg999_,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
if the files are to big they won't load, reformat them to a smaller size or alternately use a host website like Imgur and simply copy and paste the bb code in your post

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Watching this space! Been searching for a decent Wismec Mod. Gotta hit the local vape shop.
Bought a few of these last week as backups, arrived in about 10 days. Never had any issue with this company, I’ve ordered from them multiple times. Ordering several eases the shipping pain. Loaded Artic Fox on one unit without any issues just to test compatibility. Maybe someone can soon get this mod Shammer certified.

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Some pics of the inside and stem

Attachments

• IMG_20211103_184841_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20211103_184841_DRO.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20211103_184849_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20211103_184849_DRO.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20211103_184857_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20211103_184857_DRO.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20211103_184905_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20211103_184905_DRO.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20211103_184918_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20211103_184918_DRO.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20211103_184923_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20211103_184923_DRO.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_20211103_184934_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20211103_184934_DRO.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 154

gra.4083

Thanks for this info, although 250F seems too low - 350F perhaps?
i agree im getting good result 250-280f with the TCR 90 value. i was having trouble with higher tcr values and the coils just heating forever. i started at tcr 200 and 400f and worked way way down to TCR 90 250f, its working well for how i inhale

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
:popcorn:

Any idea of an expected price range?
Got to be $125 shipped through Cashapp or I can post on my Esty shop but the price is like $140 on there because of tax and shipping.

Got to be $125 shipped through Cashapp or I can post on my Esty shop but the price is like $140 on there because of tax and shipping.
Going to be, damn autocorrect

how much are these?
Going to be 125 shipped through Cashapp, or 140 I think it comes out to on ESTY through my shop with tax and shipping.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Going to be, damn autocorrect

Hey dude, good to have you here, you do some fantastic work! Going to need to grab one of your cooling stems someday at least... Anyway just wanted to let you know, you can click edit at the bottom of your post to edit, instead of posting back to back (I've been reporting those for you to the mods so they can merge them btw) and you can also use the quote button at the bottom, to quote multiple people, instead of multiple reply posts back to back... Also needed to comment so I can follow this thread! :D

Deg999_

MillikenWoodWorks
Manufacturer
Hey dude, good to have you here, you do some fantastic work! Going to need to grab one of your cooling stems someday at least... Anyway just wanted to let you know, you can click edit at the bottom of your post to edit, instead of posting back to back (I've been reporting those for you to the mods so they can merge them btw) and you can also use the quote button at the bottom, to quote multiple people, instead of multiple reply posts back to back... Also needed to comment so I can follow this thread! :D
I think I got it man,thank you for the info! I erased some of that message.

danjens

I’m running the same settings as Razhumikin, with success.
I am covering one of the air intake holes until I get vapor production, then feathering the intake like a little carb. Really liking this technique, feels like I have more control over the heat and gives me huge rips.

Top Bottom