The Screwball by Vapvana

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Save your names for the actual contest thread, guys. The contest will be in the contest section once Cal draws it up. You don't want to have someone steal your ideas, do ya?
Think About It GIF

:peace:

2pumpchump

Couldn't find anything searching. Are there any glass bowls that would work with the screwball? Need an injector adapter instead?
there are some glass artists that are colap with Vapvana and a few others that have a Screwball I'm sure will make you 1 hopefully 1 is coming soon ..
Sorry you guys I'm running behind on the videos of the 2 bowls from dfeeez

BennyTheBall

Couldn't find anything searching. Are there any glass bowls that would work with the screwball? Need an injector adapter instead?
You can use any existing glass injector bowl by dropping the screwball bowl (minus screen) in and then the heater on top as usual. You then just adjust the heat upwards to your taste.

I'm currently doing this using an elevator bowl , running at 285c after a bit of experimentation.

Not my tip ,I'm pretty sure I've seen Lee from table top bong do this.

Tasselhoff

You can use any existing glass injector bowl by dropping the screwball bowl (minus screen) in and then the heater on top as usual. You then just adjust the heat upwards to your taste.

I'm currently doing this using an elevator bowl , running at 285c after a bit of experimentation.

Not my tip ,I'm pretty sure I've seen Lee from table top bong do this.
Wow... I'm dumb. Idk why I didn't think of this when I was looking at a TiOdw to do the same thing... picking up and injector then to see how I like the pure convection. I've been playing around with low temp hybrid and higher temp convection. Want to try a glass bowl to see how 100% convection is and to be able to see how roasted things are getting.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Where did you get it?
Looks like the Dfreez plug bowl:

I love mine. Works great with all my diffusers.

2pumpchump

Can't type

Edit. As I thought but wanted to be sure .
I tested the using the bowl as an adapter.
I fill that the glass injector bowl has more conduction . the wood diffuser bowl being more convection .
Note I did notice the glass bowl not getting as hot as with normal injector ball vapes for as close to 💯 convection I'd say this method with a wood injector may be the way to go

Edit I'm going to be out of town for a few days so hear is 1 for the road for
youhttps://youtube.com/shorts/Y3f7i8OLevI?si=lwYhzcPP_hu7S5oZ

Last edited:

b4ditude

It's arrived!
First ball vape ever and honestly couldn't be happier. Gave me the sweats which I haven't gotten since I started smoking years ago before ever swapping to DHV.
I'm running it at 245c so far and it takes me 2 hits to completely spend the bowl, it's amazing how big yet how tasty the hits are.
Now I need to try get one of these DfreeZ male diffuser bowls into Australia when they come back in stock.

sickmanfraud

It's arrived!
First ball vape ever and honestly couldn't be happier. Gave me the sweats which I haven't gotten since I started smoking years ago before ever swapping to DHV.
I'm running it at 245c so far and it takes me 2 hits to completely spend the bowl, it's amazing how big yet how tasty the hits are.
Now I need to try get one of these DfreeZ male diffuser bowls into Australia when they come back in stock.

Welcome to FC, @b4ditude. You make me anxious to try one. I am impatiently waiting for the second batch to ship.

General Disaster

A Country Member
Can't imagine you won't love it when it finally drops!
I couldn't believe how much vapour I can take down with this thing in one go, with such minimal bronchial irritation (depending on strain of course). Ball-vapes in general seem good for this, but the SB appears exceptionally good for this, for me at least.

sickmanfraud

Has anyone used any of the wood bowls from Eds TNT?

I have some of Eds accessories for my Tinymight2 and his work is amazing!

Top Bottom