The Screwball by Vapvana

coolbreeze

Sorry little under the weather so been slow start.
Not have said I no better myself for full bowl I leave mine between 415 and 425 I think that mainly the strain.
For half bowl 1 or two hits I run 515 to 540 for me .
I havent really tried this yet so thanks for the range.
Can't wait to try the new bowl
Same. Half-bowl's gonna be great, although the full bowl has grown on me. ; )

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.

Screwball Bowl + Starter Kit Update​

@Vapvana Just some feedback:

I tried to contact you guys via the contact form on Vapvana website and via email for almost a month (I started mid September and the last attempt was yesterday) and I never actually got a response... which - actually - is how I ended up here on the FC forums after noticing the thread on the Screwball when searching for information about the Tempest as there is a big FC link on the main website for Mad Heaters UK.

Its not a big deal, I ended up grabbing a Taroma 360 on the 1st of October, which was my second choice as I had decided on getting a Screwball from videos I'd watched - before I realized it wasn't actually in production yet - so on the positive, I will have a couple of ball vapes to compare my Screwball to when it arrives (that is the Taroma 360 and a Freight Train Pro) but I probably wouldn't have got the T360 if I knew the starter kit was going to be available so soon.

I'm not complaining, I'm persistent and keep coming back to check things and I couldn't be happier that I managed to get a Starter Kit, but I just wanted to share the impact of the lack of responses to my Contact Us requests and emails. If someone else, like myself, has been trying to contact you guys to learn about the timelines for release etc, and had the same experience as me (that is no reply's), they might have done the same as me and settled on there second choice and bought that like i did (i.e. the Taroma 360).

These people who go with their second choice might not have the same issues with VAS as I do and might not have been able to also buy a Screwball now that they have got there second choice - in fact - don't tell my girlfriend I bought the screwball so soon after getting the Taroma 360 and the new Titanium bowl - or I will be castrated.

It might be a good idea on the Contact Us page to have a link to this forum thread to get more people discussing the screwball and also bring your interested parties to a place that will just make them want the device more - i.e. this thread where they can see reviews, hear people talk about it and just build the interest in the product.

Just food for thought (we did similar things in our IT start up back in the day).

Last edited:

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Super excited for the half-bowl myself. The screwball has been a pretty consistent feature on my desk for sometime.

Good on you Cal for taking a break! For someone who has been so open and willing to share information, I appreciate the fact you took time for yourself. You were very open about plans for the future, so I wouldn't get hung-up on the few who had to wait a month to get a response. It's like these people have never contacted an artisan supplier in the vape world.

With the new preorders coming up, I have been recommending the screwball at every turn!

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I
Super excited for the half-bowl myself. The screwball has been a pretty consistent feature on my desk for sometime.

Good on you Cal for taking a break! For someone who has been so open and willing to share information, I appreciate the fact you took time for yourself. You were very open about plans for the future, so I wouldn't get hung-up on the few who had to wait a month to get a response. It's like these people have never contacted an artisan supplier in the vape world.

With the new preorders coming up, I have been recommending the screwball at every turn!
I'm looking forward to seeing that on my desk, I just bought a new rig specifically for it, which is way to early but, its exciting

2pumpchump

@Vapvana Just some feedback:

I tried to contact you guys via the contact form on Vapvana website and via email for almost a month (I started mid September and the last attempt was yesterday) and I never actually got a response... which - actually - is how I ended up here on the FC forums after noticing the thread on the Screwball when searching for information about the Tempest as there is a big FC link on the main website for Mad Heaters UK.

Its not a big deal, I ended up grabbing a Taroma 360 on the 1st of October, which was my second choice as I had decided on getting a Screwball from videos I'd watched - before I realized it wasn't actually in production yet - so on the positive, I will have a couple of ball vapes to compare my Screwball to when it arrives (that is the Taroma 360 and a Freight Train Pro) but I probably wouldn't have got the T360 if I knew the starter kit was going to be available so soon.

I'm not complaining, I'm persistent and keep coming back to check things and I couldn't be happier that I managed to get a Starter Kit, but I just wanted to share the impact of the lack of responses to my Contact Us requests and emails. If someone else, like myself, has been trying to contact you guys to learn about the timelines for release etc, and had the same experience as me (that is no reply's), they might have done the same as me and settled on there second choice and bought that like i did (i.e. the Taroma 360).

These people who go with their second choice might not have the same issues with VAS as I do and might not have been able to also buy a Screwball now that they have got there second choice - in fact - don't tell my girlfriend I bought the screwball so soon after getting the Taroma 360 and the new Titanium bowl - or I will be castrated.

It might be a good idea on the Contact Us page to have a link to this forum thread to get more people discussing the screwball and also bring your interested parties to a place that will just make them want the device more - i.e. this thread where they can see reviews, hear people talk about it and just build the interest in the product.

Just food for thought (we did similar things in our IT start up back in the day).
A link to the FC might be a good Ida as even with cv19 I still hear at 1one a week.. and I know other members will gladly offer any help we can .

2pumpchump,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
When does the presale end? Next Saturday or Sunday? I don't get paid until Friday

Zuhdj,

2pumpchump

Uploading a video @ 525 for you guys my network is slow but video is coming lol

really hope everything goes well with the screwball, i really want to purchase the bowl
Same I really love the vape.
I do believe the bowl will be sold separately one every thing is up and going..
Do wonder what vape you plan to use it with? NOMB! just curious.

.brew

I put in a request to pre-order one. I'm going to look through the rest of the thread but are there plans to have a way to vape concentrates with the screwball?

.brew,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I put in a request to pre-order one. I'm going to look through the rest of the thread but are there plans to have a way to vape concentrates with the screwball?
Do you mean like the way people put concentrates on the top of the gem chamber? or do you mean like the Old Head Fusion with the different top section with a quartz bowl for dabs? (I'm just curious, I only ever really use flower or hash)

VapingYogi,

2pumpchump

To be clear you may straight Concentrates no flower correct?

2pumpchump,

coolbreeze

Maybe vape wool?

EDIT: @BL4zD these might help, too. These are DFreeZ male micro-diffuser bowls and they're fantastic with diffuser heads, including the Screwball. The bowl in the stand has the Couch Log concentrate pad (which fits just about right) in it. I think this would work as well.
IMG-5852.jpg

Last edited:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
The screwball bowl is larger diameter than most other setups. Maybe the quartz dish that sits on the old head fusion, might actually sit in the screwballs bowl, giving a sort of cold start dab option of sorts (I haven't measured the bowl or the quartz insert, it was just a thought).

VapingYogi,
Reactions: .brew

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Maybe vape wool?

EDIT: @BL4zD these might help, too. These are DFreeZ male micro-diffuser bowls and they're fantastic with diffuser heads, including the Screwball. The bowl in the stand has the Couch Log concentrate pad (which fits just about right) in it. I think this would work as well.
IMG-5852.jpg
Alternatively, use CBD (I get mine from the horn creek hemp website for $30 an oz) as your concentrate pad! I do this all the time and, while I don't get that pure 'trate flavor, it's a nice nice combo for effects and for a nice session. Cbd is also great for cutting down your herb use. Say you want a big bowl for a big session but you only want a Dynavap sized high. A scoop of thc with several scoops of cbd will do just that. If I don't have cbd on hand I just vape tons of the expensive stuff haha

Top Bottom