• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Sandbox: Make test posts here

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Make the frame capture from whatever video editing software you used, or from a media player on your own computer. Upload that to imgur.com or your favourite anonymous picture site. Upload the video to vidd.me. Use the normal method of posting the picture. Select the picture and click the link button, then paste in the vidd.me URL for your video.
Ok...will try it!

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I use use.com. Easy, fast, anonymous, and it generates the html code with frame capture. All of my videos are still available even years later. :tup:
Thanks! Will give it a shot! It's good to have a holster on each hip (more choice is better than one).:nod:

EDIT: Test use.com -

WOW!!! That was fast & easy!!! Good quality too!!! Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
Snappo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
2 questions. Is there any way to delete a post that you made? I suppose while possible you could just delete everything in an edit, but I mean delete the post itself.

And, how does one do a PM here?

Hmmm Where did that spoiler go?[/QUOTE]

cybrguy,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Accessory Maker
And, how does one do a PM here?

Hmmm Where did that spoiler go?
[/QUOTE]
Click on the member name right under the avatar (picture). This will take you to a member info box. Click on "Start a Conversation". Enter a subject word or phrase in the Title bar, then converse...

Snappo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I use use.com. Easy, fast, anonymous, and it generates the html code with frame capture. All of my videos are still available even years later. :tup:
I am going to have to play a little with use.com. I have been using tiny for images and youtube for videos, but this might be a good one that I can use for both.

cybrguy,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
@cyberguy - you have posted twice since my reply to you inquiry, and my PM to your regarding PM's/Converations. Did you see it, was it helpful? It is customary to acknowledge those who take time and effort to assist. If you need more guidance, just ask.

Snappo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Snappo, I am testing. If you looked back you would see that that was asked and answered around the time this thread was started. :) I just happen to be using that post for testing because it was mine and was there. :)

Thank you, tho... :)

cybrguy,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Snappo, I am testing. If you looked back you would see that that was asked and answered around the time this thread was started. :) I just happen to be using that post for testing because it was mine and was there. :)

Thank you, tho... :)
You are very welcome!!!

Snappo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Pizza testing. I think this will work...

OK, @DieHard , I typed what I want to appear in the post (Pizza above), highlight it and then click the 7th icon above which will open a dialog to paste your URL into, and then click "Insert". Seems to work. :)

BuyME! Here is a different example in case coming back to this page was confusing. ;)

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Pizza testing. I think this will work...

OK, @DieHard , I typed what I want to appear in the post (Pizza above), highlight it and then click the 7th icon above which will open a dialog to paste your URL into, and then click "Insert". Seems to work. :)

BuyME! Here is a different example in case coming back to this page was confusing. ;)
Thanks got it!

DieHard,

DOOM

testing

2dO5KzQ.jpg

DOOM,
Reactions: Seren

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Having three equally intense accent colors is just wrong, Ox45. Don't you have a pink headband?

Enchantre,
Reactions: Seren

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I can't figure out this 'tagging' system (only done so when the tagging option was under the user display picture in other forums, or I wld just normally quote the post and remove the txt which is annoying). So I'll attempt to 'play' here to make it work. Any 'dumbed down' description of doing it is appreciated if I can't get it working. TIA

@smokum

EDIT: ok, I must be an idiot because that was just stupid simple to do today :lol:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I can't figure out this 'tagging' system (only done so when the tagging option was under the user display picture in other forums, or I wld just normally quote the post and remove the txt which is annoying). So I'll attempt to 'play' here to make it work. Any 'dumbed down' description of doing it is appreciated if I can't get it working. TIA

@smokum

EDIT: ok, I must be an idiot because that was just stupid simple to do today :lol:

I thought I'd point out that tagging works only for the original post. You can edit a post to add a tag for someone and it looks right, but XenForo won't send a notification.

pakalolo,
Reactions: smokum

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I thought I'd point out that tagging works only for the original post. You can edit a post to add a tag for someone and it looks right, but XenForo won't send a notification.
I've noticed that as well. Very deceiving :lol:

Radio,
Reactions: smokum
Top Bottom