• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Sandbox: Make test posts here

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I created this thread because @cybrguy posted a question on my profile asking where he could make test posts.

Use this thread to experiment with the +Quote feature, editing posts, posting pictures and video, and whatever else you want to try. It is not a general discussion thread, although asking for help to do something is just fine.

Have at it!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I see lots of still photos of HA's mated with the D020, but I have not been able to find one in action in video that shows the perc firing off. I thought I saw one before but can't seem to locate it. Can someone give me a link or post a vid? At least then I can satisfy myself while I wait. :)

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I created this thread because @cybrguy posted a question on my profile asking where he could make test posts.

Use this thread to experiment with the +Quote feature, editing posts, posting pictures and video, and whatever else you want to try. It is not a general discussion thread, although asking for help to do something is just fine.

Have at it!

I see lots of still photos of HA's mated with the D020, but I have not been able to find one in action in video that shows the perc firing off. I thought I saw one before but can't seem to locate it. Can someone give me a link or post a vid? At least then I can satisfy myself while I wait. :)

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Have at it!

cybrguy,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Tinypic doesn't seem to want to work for posting stills. What do yall use?

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Have at it!

2zeikpf.jpg

Tinypic doesn't seem to want to work for posting stills. What do yall use?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
2 questions. Is there any way to delete a post that you made? I suppose while possible you could just delete everything in an edit, but I mean delete the post itself.

And, how does one do a PM here?

Hmmm Where did that spoiler go?

cybrguy,

2 Paces

You can delete the content of a post, but you can't make it disappear completely. Only Mods can do that.

If you want them to make a post disappear, just use the 'report' button at the bottom of the post. When you report it a little box will pop up. In the comments just ask a Mod to delete the post.

To do a PM just click on a username and then hit the 'start a conversation' button.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You can delete the content of a post, but you can't make it disappear completely. Only Mods can do that.

If you want them to make a post disappear, just use the 'report' button at the bottom of the post. When you report it a little box will pop up. In the comments just ask a Mod to delete the post.

To do a PM just click on a username and then hit the 'start a conversation' button.

Thanks for the answers.

Now this makes sense...

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
What is the easiest, anonymous, best quality video upload program/method for posting on FC? Thanks!

Snappo,
Reactions: Vicki

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Thanks, pak!!! Fast & easy! Is this how it is supposed to post ( https://vidd.me/v/ZIQ ) , or should it present on this page as a vid screen? I just copy/pasted the URL from the location line.

Edit - test from cell: https://vidd.me/v/ygd

:doh: I forgot that the forum software doesn't support that site. Sorry about that. You're limited to the list presented when you click the media button. Of course you can always post a frame capture with a link to the video. That's what I'd do.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Enchantre

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
:doh: Of course you can always post a frame capture with a link to the video. That's what I'd do.

Not sure what you mean, pak: "...post a frame capture with a link to the video." Please explain what is involved ... a "How To", if you would. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I think I know what you're saying now, but I wasn't able to do a frame capture from vidd.me. Will try again.

Last edited:
Snappo,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Not sure what you mean, pak: "...post a frame capture with a link to the video." Please explain what is involved ... a "How To", if you would. Thanks!!!

EDIT: I think I know what you're saying now, but I wasn't able to do a frame capture from vidd.me. Will try again.

Make the frame capture from whatever video editing software you used, or from a media player on your own computer. Upload that to imgur.com or your favourite anonymous picture site. Upload the video to vidd.me. Use the normal method of posting the picture. Select the picture and click the link button, then paste in the vidd.me URL for your video.

pakalolo,
Top Bottom