• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Sandbox: Make test posts here

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Pq7Xfk8.gif
0872FOu.gif

CrazyDiamond,

Summer

Long Island, NY
I could live with the light emission if it were a cobalt blue led. I think that would be sensual for a vape.

Just a little 🤓 tidbit: By ( ... In?🤔 ) reading the Fluxer thread, I found out that blue leds drain more power than red or green:
Yes, 3.2v vs 2.0v, if I recall correctly.

Summer,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Funny, the light doesn't bother me at all. If I was trying to be stealth it might, but not at home. And the occasional light show, like when changing temp range, are even a little entertaining. Then again I have been told I am kinda easy...

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
How does one go about adding a quote to a post when they are going in after the fact and doing an edit. Lets see if I can figure this out...
With that said should I be worried that the cart wasn't cleaned before it was filled??
Interesting...

Funny, the light doesn't bother me at all. If I was trying to be stealth it might, but not at home. And the occasional light show, like when changing temp range, are even a little entertaining. Then again I have been told I am kinda easy...

I can live with that. Doesn't allow you to link back to the post, tho...

cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There must be a way to get the full capability when adding a quote with the edit button.

Well, you can do it manually with the html, but I don't see an automatic way.

Oh, wait...

That worked.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

Enialis

Test my pictures aren't working

Attachments

• 20210409_171141.jpg
    20210409_171141.jpg
    980.8 KB · Views: 5
Enialis,

howie105

A quick question, what is a good photo hosting service to use for the site? TIA