• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
The usual suspects: LG, Samsung, Sony... with the addition of Panasonic/Sanyo, which were the first on the market. Unsure the other brands are available already but reviewers tested some early production batches so they are right around the corner.

I think most rewraps are the Sanyo A or B cells at the moment. They tend to be out of stock everywhere, it's the perfect scenario for unscrupulous sellers to flood the market with fakes.

In the past some guys found smaller cells encased in sand inside 18650 tubes (the sand is to try to match the weight) I wouldn't be surprised if we see 18650's inside 20700 tubes... :rolleyes:

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I got the Vapower and Effan, comparable I guess to Sanyo 20700 A and B. I've been waiting for the Sanyo's for a month now, so I decided to try. The Vapower is definitely different, powerful, as it's supposed to be. The effan is supposed to last longer, and I think I got 4 stems out of it, but that is subjective, have to use both a bit more. I actually got a couple more vapowers.

rvp5032

So I finally got my Mi today. After running A few stems worth through it I’ve come to my conclusion. This thing is amazing with a capital A. My mighty might be taking in the back shelf for a while because due to this is full convection I always feel like it gets me to a certain level that no other conduction or even convection conduction hybrid could do. That why I loved my ff2 but it was so inconsistant but this is so easy to gauge by the vapor. I do have a question, how many draws can you get from one battery as I want to try and gauge when I’m having less power during my pulls. So far I’ve gone through three stems with a lot of draws (this thing is efficient!!!!)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I finally got my Mi today. After running A few stems worth through it I’ve come to my conclusion. This thing is amazing with a capital A. My mighty might be taking in the back shelf for a while because due to this is full convection I always feel like it gets me to a certain level that no other conduction or even convection conduction hybrid could do. That why I loved my ff2 but it was so inconsistant but this is so easy to gauge by the vapor. I do have a question, how many draws can you get from one battery as I want to try and gauge when I’m having less power during my pulls. So far I’ve gone through three stems with a lot of draws (this thing is efficient!!!!)

I'd say 3-6 bowls depending on individual technique and such, most of us probably fall in the middle (also depending on model version)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KeroZen

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...
I haven't seen anyone post this here so thought I would. This is the glass mouthpiece that Vapefiend had made for the Milaana recently once he realised he wasn't a massive fan of the heat that can be generated using the standard glass tubes.

He set out with his glass supplier to come up with something that allowed massive rips but also cooled the vapour significantly as it passed through the sections in the piece.

It works brilliantly, allowing massive cooled rips and carries superb flavour too, I have used it extensively for the past 2 weeks and would recommend.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
That looks sweet. I get a DDave Tubo Evic Cooling Wand for mine in a few daze. If that doesn't work I'll splurge on International shipping from Vapefiend.

beyond6strings,
Reactions: jamesuk9

beyond6strings

Huh. Just had my first session with the new darling. I am impressed. And baked.
Really. This vape is not like any vape that I have owned before. It is a very special device, that's for sure!
I cannot even say that it is the best vape that I have ever had. At least not yet. (But I can imagine that I will say so soon)
If the Milaana is a vaporizer, then I have never used a vaporizer before. It's like a new beginning.

Where to start?
First of all:
Everything was packed safely and secure. And it was here very fast, given that there was an ocean and our Customs authorities in between.
Big thanks to @cannabis.pro for having done a great job here and for the free doobie tube! Very much appreciated! My absolute recommendation for http://420edc.com!

Secondly:
I don't like Butternut. I am so glad that I ordered an additional Walnut version. Just a question of taste, of course. The device itself is very nice and well made. It is lighter in weight than I expected. Great and valuable unit.

Thirdly:
I packed the (short) stem loosely with some coarse ground AK-47 that I had around and was (nicely) surprised that also small amounts are doable and that I do not have to pack 0.3gr in it for every session. One point on the checklist.

Pressed the button for 5 seconds, slowly started to inhale, kept pressing the button for further 5 seconds and then pulsed it 3 or 4 times during the last 5 seconds. I received a real good and dense hit, not harsh at all, not hot, with good flavour (not as good as the first hits from my Vapcap, but I guess I will find that hotspot here too). And that hit left me speechless for 5 minutes. I could not believe how baked I was. Instantly. Please mind that I smoke/vape around 1-2gr each and every day. I wake and bake. It's not that easy to get me baked instantly. But it worked. Impressed. One more point on the checklist.

I had to stir. I normally hate stirring. But with the Milaana, it somehow was completely okay for me. I don't know why, maybe because it is so hassle-free to do it, but I really did not care.

Did some more sessions, while playing with the power button, and liked each of them very much. This is not a vaporizer for beginners. This is really something for connoisseurs and people who love "to work" with their device. It has nothing to do with all those "choose a setting and go" devices. But I already feel now, after just one bowl, that I love this sweetheart. I cannot imagine this being my only vape, but the Milaana is exactly what I was seeking for "at home usage".

Fourthly:
Thank you all! I would never have discovered this awesome vape without you guys & gals.
I would never have bought it without all your valuable input in this thread and the videos that some of you have produced.
You made my world a good bit better. One Love!
I dedicate the next bowls to you all. Please excuse me now - I hear the Milaana crying for me! ;)

I'm a newbie too and just love my Milaana. I found it easy to feel my way through to the right cloud. Now if I could just get screens to fit my long stem.

beyond6strings,

MAbud

That glass mouthpiece looks great. What is domestic shipping charge?

Nice spalted Milaana too

MAbud,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
The Arizer Extreme Q screens work well in Milaana stems FYI

This here is sold as "Arizer EQ screen pack":
(I assume that the ones on top (dome style) are those that you mean?)
mHieuiO.png

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I remember when my first Milaana dropped and the glass cracked. I think I already had a spare. Brings back memories. I just whipped out one of my original units, sipping on it in all it's original glory. That's a definite yes on the Milaana working with 20700's. The cell is just 13/16" dia. vs 3/4" dia. and about 1/8" longer.

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Curse you and your barbaric units! :p It's 18mm x 650mm vs 20mm x 700mm, so 2mm wider and 5mm longer! It's all embedded in the format name no need to count with your feet and fingers teehee! :rofl:

Mental block on metric, plus all my drill bits are in inches. I have to look it up every time I convert. Actually, the vapowers are a hair wider than the effans (maybe a 1/64th). I've got to sand out the hole a to open it a bit or they jamb in the 13/16 hole. A nice way to make those adjustments is with a 3/4 inch dowel wrapped in 220 sand paper, wrap tight, add layers as it opens up.

Bravesst,

beyond6strings

The Arizer Extreme Q screens work well in Milaana stems FYI
Just got these and they are the bomb for my short stem but still too big for my long stem. Think I'll get a dowel and some 220 grit sandpaper and spend some quality time at the kitchen sink tomorrow seeing if I can enlarge the entrance to the long stem. Cuz I'd really like to give it a shot.

So, thanks to a nice 15 rip stem on the shorty, and a week's work of lurking on FC before I got my Milaana I recalled someone mentioning using a Vivant Alternate concentrate pad as a screen in the Milaana stems. So I happened to have said pad and popped it into my long stem for a nice 5-6 rip sesh and I am so happy. And very very high.

Last edited by a moderator:
beyond6strings,

ajvapegod

Hi there, I got myself my first Milaana a few weeks ago and it’s been amazing, everything I wanted from it. But then this sesh I drooled down my stem and it went into the chamber until he Milaana. The screen now has like a stain or something on it and doesn’t hit anywhere how it was hitting before. I now have to hold the button for atleast 5 seconds for it to heat up and hold down during my draw almost twice as long as before, and yet it is barely browning it or gets toasty. And idk if it’s me or not but it might taste a bit different too. Idk what the problem is and if I need to send it in for warranty. I’ve included a pic of the stain I’m talking about. Really appreciate your help as I’m really bummed, was just really getting my technique down well too.

Last edited by a moderator:
ajvapegod,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom