Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killick

But I like it!
Someone recently requested a spalted maple Milaana stem. Wanted to share a photo of the ones I turned. The wood is spalted birdseye maple. The one on the right is not available.

spaltedbirdseyemaplemistems.jpg

It almost looks like the stems are giving us all the finger! So I'll order the extended mid digit, and whichever shortie is available please :)

AJS

Calm Consistency
Greetings FC!

Announcing the availability of a new Milaana Cooling Wand V3!

To address the many requests I've received for a smaller cooling wand setup, this wand should be the answer. A one piece cooling wand that will directly interface with the Milaana.
Available and on Sale for the Holidays at www.DDaveMods.com, no coupon code required.

m54xlrV.jpg

5xvqiLD.jpg

:rockon: Happy Holidays!
Fuck me arse! Looks so nice.
If I didn't love my 14mm wand setup I'd get this in a heartbeat. Even still ... I may get one. You supply the majority of my glass ... I have too much ... blame yourself!

Your next version should be an 18mm, which when flicked with a finger, turns into a 14mm (already packed with herb, preferably). ... Assuming you're already planning on infusing magic with vaping. Not saying you already haven't....just figure you'd take it to that extra Harry Potter step, yaknow?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
That's actually his picture :) I saw him post it in the HI thread and was like hm... I totally asked for that lol. Will be great as a WPA and for using w the 14mm reducer as a wooden microdose stem.

muunch,

Cl4ud3

Got my Ddave v3 ordered and my 18/14mm @Alan bamboo stem is ready!

1814bambooadapter.jpg

Today is a good day :D

Thank you @Alan and @DDave! :cheers:
If that's yours then I guess, as I ordered a 3" and a 2.5", 2 from the picture @Alan posted here of the maple should be mine. I was initially worried when I saw you post as I thought maybe you had an e-mail reply and I haven't :( but then I saw you had taken this from the HI subsection :)
That does look fantastic btw, the craftsmanship is excellent, so glad I chose to order from the US and Alan :rockon:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
@Cl4ud3 That's bamboo there. I haven't even completed paying for it yet, but I had asked about this a bit ago.
I decided to hop on the HI train after peeking in that thread too so I probably got too excited when I asked to be waitlisted AND sent an invoice lol! Oh well, I couldn't help myself. They look so great and I felt like a cheapo only getting stems from him :p

Those maples that he posted were amazing looking. I have a spalted maple too, but mine doesn't have that light/dark zebra effect. I really like it though. It perfectly matches my Mil.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Got the stems from @mephisto a few days ago...Definitely some life saving shit right there!

EVERY other stem I has broke whole it was on the way...WTF!

anyways...got the davinci IQ and while I think it is the coolest looking vape and defiantly a good conduction unit...

It's disheartening to think there is nothing in sight with batteries that can fuck with the power potential of the Milaana!

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
Hello my Milaana buds (pun intended). Just wanted to chime about my recent Mi use. I've been out in my wood shop, working, taking an occasional hit on Mi. The shop has a wooden floor, and I get wrapped up in my project, and wind up dropping Mi over and over. I had to repair a battery connector, broke one stem, but Mi has become kinda indestructible. Another reason to love this vape...

turk

turk
...lol...there's a little in there...:rofl:...congrats brother on your excellent product...looks great...hits fantastic..I packed tight...and expected resistance....it was smooth and plentiful...it definitely adds another pleasureable option to the Milaana ...good job...I tip my cap sir...:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom